$5 says we'll see PowerMac G5 updates tomorrow!

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 108
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by opuscroakus

Get a rope...

I was thinking more...

• Reply 102 of 108
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dr_Holistic

Yep that's right!

Tomorrow is TUESDAY...

Tomorrow is MARCH 16th...

Tomorrow is THE DAY...

$5 Says I'm right and other than that, I'm not allowed to say how or why I know... it's just FACT !!!

Well as many on this post commented. I should never be able to post here again. I agree to never do so again.

I'm sorry my contact was incorrect with the date. Trust me I, am going to buy the Rev. B and wish it could have been today. But unfortunately that didn't happen.

Nothing but, shame... shame... utterly incorrect assumptions of truth have led me to dispair and emptiness. Never to speak again!

Good Bye AppleInsider... I wish your members didn't vote me off this island.
  • Reply 103 of 108
    bigcbigc Posts: 1,224member
    sure I trust ya.......right
  • Reply 104 of 108
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    You know, Messiahtosh said he was going to slink away for a bit after he bought his blue iPod mini. But he's still just as active. Maybe even MORE so.

So spare us. You ain't goin' nowhere...

• Reply 105 of 108
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    I wonder how he is going to pay us.
  • Reply 106 of 108
    dfryerdfryer Posts: 140member
    Well, really, he only put up $5 to bet, so either it is owed to the first person who took him on it or it is evenly distributed among all claimants.

Dr_Holistic:

Sorry to hear your contact was wrong though, new PM's would have been nice. (To think about, that is, since I have no money)
  • Reply 107 of 108
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    And on that note...