Comments

• Reply 41 of 106
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Quote:

Originally posted by HOM

?
  • Reply 42 of 106
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Trust me. You are deadmeat if any future girl see pictures of past girls.

Put any pics in a lockbox and on disk put them in 128 bit encrypted Disk Images. Better safe than sorry.
  • Reply 43 of 106
    Theyre gone. Would it be bad to tell her my favorite word is this: tenesmus

n : painful spasm of the anal sphincter along with an urgent

desire to defecate without the significant production of

feces; associated with irritable bowel syndrome

• Reply 44 of 106
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

the kind that just blow you away when you see them, has been seen by me. Well, anyway...what I want to ask advice about is how to go about getting her comfortable with me. I see her everyday at school for one class. We used to sit on opposite sides of the room and I took the opportunity the a day she was absent to move into a seat near her. I just will tell her it was because i was talking to too much, and the teacher moved me, if she asks me why I was moved. The thing is, there are only like 9 weeks left in the school year, of my senior year in high school, prom is coming up and shes totally untaken. Maybe go out on a limb and ask her?

How does anyone sort of slowly move from being casual talkers to asking someone to a formal ocassion?

haha im so immature about this shit.

Kill her pets.
  • Reply 45 of 106
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Get snipped. We don't need you reproducing.
  • Reply 46 of 106
    Oh my dear lord.
  • Reply 47 of 106
    rick1138rick1138 Posts: 938member
    Notes are good, as long as they are short - a card or something of that type. Flowers are good as well. Both flowers and notes are risky though, because you can no longer pretend that it is just friendship - but if you want to find any real love in this world you need to take risks, to put yourself in danger of ridicule.

Quote:

Trust me. You are deadmeat if any future girl see pictures of past girls.

Au contraire - there is nothing better than having a girl think other hot women are after you.

Quote:

Would it be bad to tell her my favorite word is this: tenesmus

Don't ever tell her this - forget that you ever liked this word. Stay away from this word - it will destroy you.
  • Reply 48 of 106
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Rick1138

Au contraire - there is nothing better than having a girl think other hot women are after you.

This only works if both girls are in the same room. Anything else breeds suspicion and jealous and mistrust - whether justified or not.

Try it and find out yourself
  • Reply 49 of 106
    Quote:

Notes are good, as long as they are short - a card or something of that type. Flowers are good as well. Both flowers and notes are risky though, because you can no longer pretend that it is just friendship - but if you want to find any real love in this world you need to take risks, to put yourself in danger of ridicule.

We have ourselves a "notes man" over here! Hey, i cant see real good is that Bill Shakespeare over there? Well, ladee frickin da! Instead of usin' that paper for writin' notes you'll use it for rolling...

Boy, I still miss Farley.

I may still do the note, it's always worked for me. A cold call once worked for me. Totally random, I just called the girl up and asked her if she knew who I was. She said she did and I asked her if she wanted to hang out, she said yes. 4 days later we were official. I do have balls, I think notes take more balls than flat out talk.
  • Reply 50 of 106
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Ummm...yeah.....what BR said.
  • Reply 51 of 106
    Quote:

Notes are good, as long as they are short - a card or something of that type.

Worst advice EVER. Notes are the kiss of death for you ever having the chance of dating any of her hot girlfriends if she turns you down.

RULE #1: Never put anything in writing...until she agrees to marry you.
  • Reply 52 of 106
    I think it's different strokes for different folks, I really do. People claim and talk all this shit like they've done it all. I'd like to see someone write out a good note and have it NOT work, in my experience it has probably been 50/50. Probably the bad results, resulted from a bad note. It does not really matter, in any case you are showing you care and are conveying the point that you want to hang out. I dont believe in the philosophy that people have saying: "If you dont say yes, **** you, I can move on."

With this girl, I seem to feel that either would be alright. I'm opting for just word of mouth though. Less suspense.
  • Reply 53 of 106
    Notes are wonderful, and yes, I have piles...all from women I've been in relationships with. NOT from the little passers in my life slipping me their # and saying niceties. Those go directly in the trash (if they're not hot).

And yes, I've done it all.

Congratulations on wasting your 1000th post replying to this.
  • Reply 54 of 106
    Question, how do you get that special thing below your name? Instead of senior member.
  • Reply 55 of 106
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Quote:

Question, how do you get that special thing below your name? Instead of senior member.

Let murbot pick one out for you.
  • Reply 56 of 106
    Quote:

First, you ask Brad to run the recount script, and then keep posting here for another month. Second, go here and beg.
  • Reply 57 of 106
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    I think this should be stickied at the top, eh?
  • Reply 58 of 106
    Ok, ok...I have settled on my course of action. I'm gonna drop the note bomb on her.
  • Reply 59 of 106
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    Quote:

Ok, ok...I have settled on my course of action. I'm gonna drop the note bomb on her.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Forget everything I have ever asked you to do. Please if you want this friendship (?) to go forward, DO NOT WRITE her a note. Talk to the lady. Talk. Words ushering from your mouth. It is far easier to come off as creepy when writing a letter than it is to do so while talking to her in person. Trust me, this is personal experience talking...
  • Reply 60 of 106
    Quote:

Don't come back here and say I didn't warn you....

Maybe you should post the note *here* first. We'll help you write it.