Nick Berg Beheaded.

Comments

• Reply 21 of 301
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Can someone stick this on their iDisk? I can't seem to get it to finish downloading.
  • Reply 22 of 301
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I can't get it STARTED downloading!
  • Reply 23 of 301
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    here is a working link:

http://www.dreamscapesoftheperverse.com/iraq.htm

it is real media format. i haven't played it, but i assume it works
  • Reply 24 of 301
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Why the fuck did I just watch that.

Holy jesus fucking christ.
  • Reply 25 of 301
    Pre-watching: I have a feeling this isn't going to be fun.
  • Reply 26 of 301
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    I'm not going to watch it. I will gain nothing from it.
  • Reply 27 of 301
    I'm not watching that.
  • Reply 28 of 301
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

Why the fuck did I just watch that.

Holy jesus fucking christ.

i agree. i must be crazy to watch that sh!t. i hated those faces of death movies, though i only saw one and it wasn't even the worst one apparently

i'll probably have fvking nightmares for a while

FVCKKKK!!!!..I'M AN A-HOLE FOR WATCHING THAT
  • Reply 29 of 301
    Quote:

Originally posted by drewprops

As tempting as it is to click on the link I know better; it will only sicken me. There's a reason that there's yet to be peace in the Middle East, you're looking at it.

yer right. savage fvcks!
  • Reply 30 of 301
    Post-watching: I'm glad the audio wasn't synced up correctly and the video was blurry.

Think happy thoughts. \
  • Reply 31 of 301
    Quote:

Originally posted by burningwheel

i agree. i must be crazy to watch that sh!t. i hated those faces of death movies, though i only saw one and it wasn't even the worst one apparently

i'll probably have fvking nightmares for a while

FVCKKKK!!!!..I'M AN A-HOLE FOR WATCHING THAT

I'm glad I didn't watch it.

I'm going to go get some icecream now. Anyone who didn't watch want to join me?
  • Reply 32 of 301
    do you think the video should be made available to the public so the world can see how messed up these people are? maybe it would help the world unite against these terrorists

i don't know i'm just sickened

thanks Mr. President

FVCK!!!!!! AGAIN!!!
  • Reply 33 of 301
    Quote:

Originally posted by burningwheel

maybe it would help the world unite against these terrorists

No it won't. One American dead on explicit video won't do a thing.

Edit: The world was sympathetic to America after 9/11 until we fucked it all up. This one more dead American won't bring back any sympathy.
  • Reply 34 of 301
    It is available to the public, but you just have to look for it. It absolutely should not be broadcast on ANYTHING ANYWHERE.
  • Reply 35 of 301
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    From what I understand, this was filmed roughly two weeks ago.
  • Reply 36 of 301
    the generalthe general Posts: 649member
    Quote:

Originally posted by progmac

if we would behave in accordance to geneva conventions in the first place, this wouldn't have happen.

Yeah, Right....
  • Reply 37 of 301
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    I started it, but couldn't get past the part where he started discussing his family. Just don't have the stomach for it.
  • Reply 38 of 301
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    This should be on the evening news. War is sick, and everyone should know it. Don't hide the coffins, don't hide the bodies, don't hide any of it.
  • Reply 39 of 301
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Yes...why am I watching this video? Shudder. This kind of stuff is too horrific to stomach...makes one wonder how low human beings can sink, and if there is any limit to what humans will do to others, especially by those in a position of phsyical advantage/strength over another. I remember feeling the same anger/sadness/frustration/revulsion when watching the murder of Rachel Corrie, another American citizen getting deliberately crushed, under an Israeli bulldozer, the driver driving forwards then reversing repeatedly over her broken body. In stark contrast with the reactions to the deaths of (for example) Daniel Pearl and the recent spate of executions of US civilians in Iraq, Rachel's horrendous, vicious fate was ignored at best, and praised at worst, by many in the American mainstream.

• Reply 40 of 301
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,018member
    I watched it. It is, of course, sickening. I am wondering why I watched it now.

burningwheel:

Quote:

thanks Mr. President

How dare you make this about Bush. Do you honestly think these animals would not hate Americans and everything we stand for had Al Gore been President? Or, had we not invaded Iraq?

This is the enemy we face. Someone tell me how "winning hearts and minds" is going to defeat them.