Photoshop X?

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 126
    sinewavesinewave Posts: 1,074member
    Kid chill out..

Just drag the pallettes to the bottom of another pallete. That will let you dock them. I like it better this way cause it keeps my pallete locations. ANd in OS X .. it doesn't show the Drop Shadows.
  • Reply 122 of 126
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Do you have to literally dock them together into one mega-palette, or do you mean the behavior where if you drag one palette close enough to another it "snaps" it into place just below or above the next one (like in v6)?
  • Reply 123 of 126
    [quote]Originally posted by Moogs ?:

<strong>Do you have to literally dock them together into one mega-palette, or do you mean the behavior where if you drag one palette close enough to another it "snaps" it into place just below or above the next one (like in v6)?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Where it "snaps" into place.
  • Reply 124 of 126
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Glad for that....

Anyone seen any new builds leaked since last week?
  • Reply 125 of 126
    [quote]Originally posted by Moogs ?:

<strong>Glad for that....

Anyone seen any new builds leaked since last week?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Not that i know of.
  • Reply 126 of 126
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    [quote]Originally posted by Sinewave:

<strong>Kid chill out..

Just drag the pallettes to the bottom of another pallete. That will let you dock them. I like it better this way cause it keeps my pallete locations. ANd in OS X .. it doesn't show the Drop Shadows.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Alright, alright, I'll chill

Yea I figured it out after I did the first one by accident. Not the best solution but MUCH better then dealing with the shadows. I still wish the same could happen with the top tool bar as the window fall under the shadow. I'm an artist so I'm gonna be nit-picky about sill stuff like this. I love X (otehr then it's speed which is why I use 9 mostly) but the shadow thing needs to be addressed. I've emailed Apple about the utility window coding should allow for adjoining windows.

Spell check is kinda cool. Anyone know why some fonts don't show up in X? I thought X was good with fonts. They all work in 9, but a good percentage don't show up when using Suitcase 10. Think it may be suitcase or X?

How do you set up fonts in X if I can;t get suitcase to work correctly? Also, any utility out to check fonts for X compatibilty?