The real DaVinci Code theory...

Comments

• Reply 21 of 133
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JeffDM

The particular religious story in question doesn't even have any particular named fruit that I remember, it was left as generic.

• Reply 22 of 133
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gene Clean

Not sure what you're getting at. The fruit isn't named in the Bible.
  • Reply 23 of 133
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    The authors of the Bible went two millenia forward in time in order to sign an advertising contract with Apple Computer.

I'M SURE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED JESUS TOLD ME SO
  • Reply 24 of 133
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

I'M SURE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED JESUS TOLD ME SO

Pat? That you? Come home, dinner is ready.
  • Reply 25 of 133
    voxappsvoxapps Posts: 236member
    Quote:

Originally posted by European guy

Ok.

Just saw the "DaVinci Code".

The most suspense driven moment is when Tom Hanks mentions the name "Apple" as the criptex solution for finding the last clue.

So, I think Apple Computer had to be seriously involved in the making of this movie.

Yes. This would explain why, at the beginning of the movie, Tom Hanks makes his "symbology" presentation with a Sony Vaio laptop.
  • Reply 26 of 133
    mr. dirkmr. dirk Posts: 187member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Voxapps

Yes. This would explain why, at the beginning of the movie, Tom Hanks makes his "symbology" presentation with a Sony Vaio laptop.

Funny, I noticed that too, even before seeing this thread. Strange, as I never usually notice things like that, but I thought a PowerBook running Keynote would have been a far better choice.

Damn you Ron Howard!
  • Reply 27 of 133
    ipeonipeon Posts: 1,122member
    Association can be so much fun!!! WOW!!!!!
  • Reply 28 of 133
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chucker

Just a joke. Trying to uncover some new conspiracy.
  • Reply 29 of 133
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    Another DaVinci theory: Steve Jobs is Leonardo reincarnated. Running Apple and Pixar. Dabbling in architecture (Pixar campus, glass staircases, the Fifth Avenue store). Hell, he probably paints, too. Remember he wants Apple to stand at the intersection of art and science. Wasn't that exactly where Leonardo stood?
  • Reply 30 of 133
    The goal of communicating through riddles is to hide a message which only the true seeker will find, that only the enlightened will discover, that only the intelligent will understand the meaning of, that only the wise will comprened the importance of.

Should anyone else but the above mentioned be presented with the true message in the riddle, they can always be counted on to laugh and mock and have a dolly good time doing so... as this has always been the path of the ignorant, uninformed and hence "jackass" trendy public.

Here's something none of us will ever understand why is there, or who the footprint leads to, or in any other way be able to facture into our conciousness:

(please fasten your seatbelt)

? 11 of september 2001

? 911= 9+1+1=11

? two planes hit the two towers forming a giant "11"

? Tower 1 is hit by flight 11

? Flight 11 had 92 onboard = 9+2=11

? Flight 11 had 11 crew members onboard

? Tower 2 is hit 9:02 9+0+2=11

? "The Pentagon" has 11 letters

? The Penta(GRAM)gon is hit by flight 77 (7*11=77) - subsequently London is struck on 7/7

? Flight 77 had 65 onboard = 6+5=11

? Each of the towers had 110 floors

? 9/11 is the 254'th day day of the calendar = 2+5+4=11

? After the date 9/11 there are 111 days left in the calendar

? The New York state is the 11'th state added to the Union

? New York City has 11 letters (and subsequent Afghanistan has 11 letters)

?

Would these footprints lead us to a cave in Afgahn, or secret societies who worship anything peagan? They know you'll never discover it, and if someone presents it to you, they know you will laugh. It's a matter of simple psykology. Anything outside the circle of concensus, feels uncomfortable so it feels "wrong". An explanation about plane demolition (even tho we all know how hard it is for demolition companies to pull a building s t r a i g h t d o w n) feels comfortable and therefore feels "right".

Emperor Neo burned down large parts of Rome and blamed it on the Christians (who were becomming too popular). Subsequent everyone cheered around the emperor.

Hitler torched the Reichstag and blamed Polish terrorists. And subsequent gathered all of Germany in a w a r o n t e r r o r and created Vaterland Sicherheit (Homeland Security) and created the Gestapo police unit which the people cheered as long as they could remain safe from terrorists.

...old wine on new bottles... it's been done before... everytime only a few citizens suspect members of leadership (remember it's always just a group within the powerstructure, and not the entire body of government).

Like I always say, it's probably just a coincidence since there are so many of them.

11 stands for chaos. ORDO AB CHAO = Order out of Chaos = create chaos so the public will demand order = which they will give up all civil liberties to receive.

Not many of you will agree, and it's not my intention make you.

Sincerely

Zab the Fab

Remember: Conspiracytheories are theories about a conspiracy. Are we not being asked to believe that Al Qaeda conspired against the american public on 911?

Further research

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02.htm

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/ (SCHOLARS WHO SAY IT IS NOT POSSIBLE)

http://911research.wtc7.net/index.html

http://www.911inquiry.org/
  • Reply 31 of 133
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chucker

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of..._Good_and_Evil

The Book of Enoch 31:4, purporting to be written by the antediluvian prophet Enoch, describes the Tree of Knowledge: "It was like a species of the tamarind tree, bearing fruit which resembled grapes extremely fine; and its fragrance extended to a considerable distance. I exclaimed, How beautiful is this tree, and how delightful is its appearance!" In the Talmud, Rabbi Meir says that the fruit was a grape (Brachot 40a)[citation needed]. Some commentators suggest that Eve actually made, and drank, wine.[citation needed]

Also in the Talmud, Rabbi Nechemia says that the fruit was a fig.[citation needed] Adam and Eve used fig leaves to cover themselves after eating the fruit (Genesis 3:7). Perhaps this was because the leaves were nearby, or perhaps it shows God creating the cure before the illness, i.e. the same tree that caused the problem was then used to remedy it. Another explanation lies within the "fruit" of the fig tree, the fig itself, which is not actually a fruit but rather a flower of sorts, serving as the tree's genitalia.

Another Talmudic interpretation, expressed by Rabbi Yehuda, is that the fruit was wheat.[citation needed]

In Western Christian art, the fruit is most commonly depicted as an apple. One possible reason for this arises from a medieval pun. It was a source of humor to monks that the Latin word for evil was similar to the word for apple. Thus it was often said that by eating the malum (apple), Eve contracted malus (evil). There is, however, no textual or historical evidence by which to argue the literalness of this image.[citation needed]

Ethno-botanists have proposed the iboga plant (Tabernanthe iboga) as the Tree of Knowledge. The ground up bark contains a dissociative substance, ibogaine, which has been traditionally used in Bwiti religious ceremony in Central Africa.[citation needed] Other hallucinogens, in particular the Fly agaric mushroom, have also been proposed as the Tree.[citation needed] The Coptic Christians of Jamaica and the Rastafarians believe it to be the marijuana plant.[
  • Reply 32 of 133
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Zab The Fab

Hitler torched the Reichstag and blamed Polish terrorists. And subsequent gathered all of Germany in a w a r o n t e r r o r and created Vaterland Sicherheit (Homeland Security) and created the Gestapo police unit which the people cheered as long as they could remain safe from terrorists.

I never read such a historically BS before.

Marinus van der Lubbe, a member of the dutch communist party (CP) was accused of torching the Reichstag on february 27th 1933.

I don't know where your Polish terrorists and "Vaterland Sicherheit" came from.

(please profite a non obscure link, please)

But this is the first time I heart of them and it feels very Orwellian 1984.

The Reichstag fire was an excuse for Adolf Hitler and the SA and SS to go after the socialdemocrates and communists that had a lot of followers at that time (1933) in Germany.

It was the end of the Weimarer Republik and start of the Dritten Reich.

The only thing I could find about a "Vaterland Sicherheit" is when it's used as a germanification of "Homeland Security"
  • Reply 33 of 133
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Numerology isn't a scientific exercise, so those argument really don't make sense. If one is going to prove that a particular group perpetrated something, manipulating a set of numbers isn't sufficient.
  • Reply 34 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by murk

Another DaVinci theory: Steve Jobs is Leonardo reincarnated. Running Apple and Pixar. Dabbling in architecture (Pixar campus, glass staircases, the Fifth Avenue store). Hell, he probably paints, too. Remember he wants Apple to stand at the intersection of art and science. Wasn't that exactly where Leonardo stood?

Hmmm...That would explain soooooo muuuuuuchhhh...

Seriously: If a DaVinci like person existed today, who would he be ?

1- Running a global corporation.

2- Different from his peers.

3- Bring a philosophy to it.

4- Thrive for aestetic beauty.

5- Fight evil.

ringa bell ?
  • Reply 35 of 133
    vinney57vinney57 Posts: 1,162member
    Quote:

[B]The goal of communicating through riddles is to hide a message which only the true seeker will find, that only the enlightened will discover, that only the intelligent will understand the meaning of, that only the wise will comprened the importance of.

You are clearly neither intelligent nor enlightened. Go away.
  • Reply 36 of 133
    zab the fabzab the fab Posts: 303member
    We could turn the issue away from the point and start a historic detour. Even if you proclaimed that emperor Neo also was innocent in the huge fire in Rome, the point would be missed entirely.

Here's the point: Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Create the problem (scare the public and blame an outside threat)

wait for the reaction (the public outcry for justice and safety)

supply the solution. (demand more power in turn for providing the security)

Hitler used it, Neo used it, and were there really any incubator babies being harmed in Kuwait just before the public finally turned and supported Bush Seniors invasion?

Why is it so hard to demolish buildings straight down without them tilting when two airplanes can make 3 skyscrapers collaps in exactly the same manner?

Your not supposed to ask these questions, your supposed to blindly defend your government and hack anyone who does not.

"be aware of those who seek to discredit the messenger, to prevent you from hearing the message"

I'm not here to change anyones mind and I respect anyones opinion, sincerely!

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 37 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by JeffDM

Numerology isn't a scientific exercise, so those argument really don't make sense.

With all due respect, if you have a quarrel with probability theory your gonna have to take it up with the math community, I'm not up for that debate.

Quote:

If one is going to prove that a particular group perpetrated something, manipulating a set of numbers isn't sufficient.

Not out to prove anything. Which numbers are manipulated? Not saying they are all correct, but I haven't found any that's not?

This topic is outside the circle of concensus, your supposed to feel very uncomfortable talking about this subject. Do you? Some people use the innocent victims as a reason NOT to look at all the evidence, are they saying that when innocent people are sacrificed, we should go kill those our goventment says are the guilty, and not ask questions?

Free country / Dictatorship

Free speech / censureship

We do have a choice. What's yours? is it ok to ask critical questions of our government, or should we form a line and look to the dirt?

too "political" ?

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 38 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by vinney57

You are clearly neither intelligent nor enlightened. Go away.

Dear Vinney57

I'm sure you are a delightful person with great deeps and insight, but you are aware you are proving my point?

REMINDER: I respect anyones opinion on any subject, I'm merely exercising the right to have one emyself. So everything is with all due respect.

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 39 of 133
    Everyone!

I'm sorry to stir the pot with these informations so far outside the circle of concensus.

Should however, any of you, have become curious (which the perpatraitors bet you will not)

Take a look at this particular Physics professors lecture.

Physics Professor Jones

The numerology point speaks for itself, calculate the probability of all those leads being there by accident, but it requires strong nerves because an entirely different picture starts to appear, one which we cannot sleep a restful sleep with. So really all odds are against me that my point will sink through.

I don't stand a chance, but I'm here grabbing it.

"If we keep begging to hear the truth, and then refuse to listen, we are doomed"

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 40 of 133
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:

With all due respect, if you have a quarrel with probability theory your gonna have to take it up with the math community, I'm not up for that debate.

What you put in your previous post didn't even argue probabilites as part of numerology. Numerology has nothing to do with statistics, it is like suggesting astrology can be likened to astronomy. There are programs on the web that can cleverly take any word or phrase to prove that something is evil by adding, subtracting, multiplying based on what fits best to get a desired numerical outcome. A dedicated person, group or program can "find" anything that they want to find.

The page that uses numerology to claim the Illuminati (or Masons or whoever) "did it" tries to claim certain things but doesn't even prove those organizations are credible.

I do agree there are suspicious things surrounding the incidents being discussed, but using numerology to prove a conspiracy or who did it may as well use a divining rod, it's not scientific and it's not logical. Why an organization would deliberately leave these clues behind is something different, but that doesn't make logical sense either unless one was going to do some framing.