When will your Core Duo 2 iMac be delivered?

Comments

• Reply 61 of 131
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aplnub

Join the crowd. Mine is still set to fly out the 18th. That is to freekn long!!

Check that! I just got an email notification it will be here the 19th. It shipped this morning. Maybe it will make it by tomorrow. I did pay for the express shipping. But I freekn doubt it!
  • Reply 62 of 131
    meelashmeelash Posts: 1,045member
    Mighty Mouse arrived, I'm playing with it right now. iMac and Printer should be here tomorrow. iPod next week. Am I glad I didn't pay the extra for 2 day shipping!
  • Reply 63 of 131
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by meelash

Mighty Mouse arrived, I'm playing with it right now. iMac and Printer should be here tomorrow. iPod next week. Am I glad I didn't pay the extra for 2 day shipping!

Don't iMacs come bundled with a Mighty Mouse anyway?
  • Reply 64 of 131
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DotComCTO

Well, I'm betting they've parted ways already. Mine went to last night Indianapolis and it's in Newark, NJ as of this morning. My guess is that is arrives into my part of Westchester (NY) this evening and gets put on the truck for delivery for tomorrow morning.

Keeping fingers crossed...

UPDATE: Ooooh. So, so close to my house now. The iMac made it to the local depot, but it missed getting on the truck this morning. I called to see if I could swing by the depot (I pass it every day) to pick it up, but I was told they have to make one delivery attempt before they let me pick it up. Oh well...Friday morning it is, then.

--DotComCTO

Lucky! The last sighting of mine was in Indy. I assume the next time it pops up will be here in Orlando. That also means tomorrow I get to see the "On truck for delivery" status.
  • Reply 65 of 131
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jdcfsu

Lucky! The last sighting of mine was in Indy. I assume the next time it pops up will be here in Orlando. That also means tomorrow I get to see the "On truck for delivery" status.

Sorry all you dudes...

MINE JUST ARRIVED THIS AFTERNOON!!!

The iMac *was* at my local depot and they said they wouldn't deliver today, but...

my wife just called and said my new 24", 2.33GHz, 2GB RAM, 7600GT, 500GB HD w/wireless KB/mouse iMac is at the house now!

Wooo Hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!1111!!!!!111!!one!!!!eleventy !!!!111!1!!!

A picture or two will follow once I get home.

8)

--DotComCTO
  • Reply 66 of 131
    Quote:

Sorry all you dudes...

MINE JUST ARRIVED THIS AFTERNOON!!!

The iMac *was* at my local depot and they said they wouldn't deliver today, but...

my wife just called and said my new 24", 2.33GHz, 2GB RAM, 7600GT, 500GB HD w/wireless KB/mouse iMac is at the house now!

Wooo Hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!1111!!!!!111!!one!!!!eleventy !!!!111!1!!!

A picture or two will follow once I get home.

8)

--DotComCTO

I'm jelous... we have the same system and you're won out by a day. For now, I'll keep rereading Macworld's 24" 2.33 7600GT benchmarks and wait for your report.
  • Reply 67 of 131
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by imac600mhz

Don't iMacs come bundled with a Mighty Mouse anyway?

It's a wireless I bought for my 12" PowerBook. I love it, so far, by the way. Had one early problem in that I'd turn it off and then on and it wouldn't be recognized for about 30 seconds or more unless I re-paired it even though I'd already paired it once. Found out on Apple support forums that you just have to click the mouse button and it pairs automatically. I set the mouse ball click for application switcher and I'm addicted already!
  • Reply 68 of 131
    since you guys are getting your imacs, amazon should be getting their stock pretty soon. so I'll prob be only a week or two behind you guys. i'm saving some money though
  • Reply 69 of 131
    I've got my new 24" iMac and it is rockin'! I'm typing this message from the new machine all is working OK thus far. I have a ton of stuff to install and copy over from other HDs; however, I thought I'd drop by to show the love.

This is such a treat. The screen is HUGE, but not so large that I can't sit normally and view the screen comfortably. The wireless mouse and keyboard are great. It's quite nice to be able just have one wire for the whole setup (just the power cord).

I have yet to put the machine through any testing, but I am loving what I'm seeing so far!

More to follow...

--DotComCTO
  • Reply 70 of 131
    Mine came two weeks early. 8) It's a great computer and so quiet!
  • Reply 71 of 131
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:

More to follow...

--DotComCTO

Looks like DotComCTO is too busy with his new toy . By the way, thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with us and enjoy your new iMac.
  • Reply 72 of 131
    mine shipped yesterday.

currently stuck in pudong airport apparently.

was supposed to ship by the 22nd so that's early.

still quite a way from liverpool though.
  • Reply 73 of 131
    mrsinmrsin Posts: 163member
    I'm so bummed , I missed the FedEx delivery guy by 8 minutes - can you believe that ?!? Not only that, but FedEx won't even attempt to deliver again till Monday \. So, right after work today, I'm going to FedEx to get my "Maggie!" 24-inches of pure heaven - no way am I going to wait till Monday and miss the delivery guy again, besides I couldn't stand sitting around all weekend knowing she's just 20 minutes away 8) ?!
  • Reply 74 of 131
    parkyparky Posts: 383member
    Mine arrived today - a full 12 days early!!

I an't use it yet as it is transferring 70GB from my old 20" G5 via Firewire.

I ordered on the 6th, and expected shipping was 20th with delivery on 27th

It shipped on the 12th and arrived today, 15th.

Thank you and well done Apple.

Ian
  • Reply 75 of 131
    it arrived today.

2.33/2GB RAM/500GB HDD/7600GT/Wireless MM...

This thing is amazing...
  • Reply 76 of 131
    Aarrrgh! My iMac and printer came today and I missed it!! Now, I've got to wait till Monday. Oh well, I've got GRE's to study for anyway...
  • Reply 77 of 131
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrSin

I'm so bummed , I missed the FedEx delivery guy by 8 minutes - can you believe that ?!? Not only that, but FedEx won't even attempt to deliver again till Monday \. So, right after work today, I'm going to FedEx to get my "Maggie!" 24-inches of pure heaven - no way am I going to wait till Monday and miss the delivery guy again, besides I couldn't stand sitting around all weekend knowing she's just 20 minutes away 8) ?!

Get your ass to FedEx! You only have till 6!
  • Reply 78 of 131
    I ordered mine on the day it was announced, but mines still not shipped yet. It was estimated to ship on the 15th.

I ordered a 20" with 256mb graphics and the 2.33ghz upgrades.

wheres my Macintosh?!
  • Reply 79 of 131
    mrsinmrsin Posts: 163member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

Get your ass to FedEx! You only have till 6!

I did, I did! I'm so glad I did too ! "Maggie" and I had a nice drive home from FedEx. She is so sweet, I'm having a ball installing apps, setting preferences and customizing - all while listening to Internet radio via iTunes 7 .

By the way, I had to wait at FedEx for about an hour for my courier to return with my "package," but it was definitely worth it . I also discovered FedEx "does" deliver on Saturday, if the shipper requests it, or if the receiver is willing to pay the additional charge for Saturday delivery.

For those that haven't received theirs yet - it sux to be you ! Just kidding - geez .
  • Reply 80 of 131
    Got an email today saying mine has shipped. iMac due on 27th and nano and printer due on 26th (hopefully will come sooner).

Does anyone know what merge in transit means? My iMac has that for how it was sent, while other two are through UPS.

Can only track UPS ones at moment and they are coming up with cannot display page

Hopefully everything will become clearer on Monday