Official 25th Sep Announcement Countdown! New MacBookPros!

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 111
    apple store still up 6.15 AM

tomorrow just going to get a MacBook Black ...
  • Reply 102 of 111
    Yeah mate I don't know what to say. I feel embarassed, it's like I wanted to, and ran naked through a crowd but forgot to take off my underwear.

That makes absolutely no sense. Anyway I have a strange feeling of balance between complete hatred and dissapointment on one side and a happy, almost, well, definitely evil glee that Apple continues to dog us with all the near-misses and almost-perfect-but- just-not-quite-there products for the connoisseurs that we are.

Ah, play on my friends, this beautiful game of Apple fandom. For within lies life and glee and learning to handle things that don't turn out right. And is this not a mirror to our "real" lives?

However, one last time, ARARHAAHRHRHHGHHGHGHHHH H FF*&((F*F(F&** (ING APPLE WHEREH HEHHH HHE THE FF(UUF(U(KKKKKK IS UPDATED MAC BOOK PROSSSSS ARHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHHG IPOD WIDESCRENEN AKRJ ITABLET KLAJSKLDJ MID-TOWER KSAHFHFGOIGHEIHOIGHOIGHEOI HOEIHGOIEHO IHEOIH I OHEG HEIOHOIHOIHORARHGHGH GH GHGH H H GH GHG HHGGHHGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 103 of 111
    Ok. Breath in. Breath out. Check pulse. Ok.
  • Reply 104 of 111
  • Reply 105 of 111
    No new MBPs. Sux
  • Reply 106 of 111
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by knifegun

No new MBPs. Sux

Were you honestly expecting them???
  • Reply 107 of 111
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball

Were you honestly expecting them???

Yes he was, as are many many others.
  • Reply 108 of 111
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland

Yes he was, as are many many others.

There is a difference between expecting and hopping. Examples: we all expected an Aperture update at photokina, we all expected a movie service to be added to iTunes.
  • Reply 109 of 111
    The reason I expected an update is due to the fact that there have been some quality issues with the MBP 17. I figured releasing a refreshed version with both the new processor and quality fixes would set the MBP 17 up nicely for a strong Apple first quarter (Apple's 4th quarter is closing soon).