OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread

Comments

• Reply 321 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by durandal View Post

Lucke me It'll start at 6pm for me, which is *exactly* the time that I'm usually coming home...

Is it broadcasted live? I don't remember it being live last year. So even if you are home, you'll still have to wait!
  • Reply 322 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

I wouldn't encourage pausing the stream.

oh i made THAT mistake before with a feed! {stupid brain wont remember what though}

i wont CROSS THE STREAMS EITHER

thanks for the linkage, but ill be checking the apple store from about 5pm on.... i wont be able to help myself, its COLD HARD FACTS of whats avalible that interests me and COLD HARD PRICING watching the keynote is just so much choclate covered goodness to add to the mental insanity gymnastics my brain can do on its own once i KNOW and CAN SEE what hardware is avalible.

...mmm hardware... i guess im not THAT interested in software or convinced of leopard getting an early release

ok, now to convince myself to go to bed early OR count my money? mmm decisions decisions
  • Reply 323 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous View Post

I hate school.

best years of your life

well i figure im old enough to say that
  • Reply 324 of 499
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    18 hours, 52 minutes and 6 seconds
  • Reply 325 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trendannoyer View Post

best years of your life

well i figure im old enough to say that

yeah whatever. No really, it's not that bad. Just when it gets in the way of all of Apple's goodness.
  • Reply 326 of 499
    rolorolo Posts: 686member
    A quote from an Apple manager aboard a plane headed to SF:

"Though it is hard to please everyone, I think most will be blown away by tomorrow's announcements."

I'm ready to be blown away!
  • Reply 327 of 499
    Quote:

Yeah i love Scotland, too.

8)

Lemon Bon Bon
  • Reply 328 of 499
    Quote:

Have you noticed how it takes longer the closer we get?

The first 6 months, I hardly thought about it at all. It went by like a flash!

The next 4 months had me thinking about it occasionally, and there was some drag.

The past 2 months, I've been talking and writing about it a couple times a week, and the time went by slowly.

The last week has been difficult, as we have been talking about it almost daily. Sometimes I think about it when lying in bed. It's been like molasses.

Right now, a bit over a day away, I can't stop thinking about it unless I'm involved with something intense. I check the time every few hours, and they are really dragging.

Tomorrow will be impossible, as all I want is for the day to pass, but it won't. It will stretch 'till next year.

Tuesday morning I will get up late, as the presentation is 3 hours later here in NYC then it is in California, where it is taking place.

That way I won't have to wait too long before it goes on. But that 2 hours before will simply never end.

I really don't understand it!

Hmmm. It's not often Melgross loses it... (Hmmm, what am I saying, Melgross loses it all the time...)

Lemon Bon Bon

PS. Well, I guess I get to sleep...then work...I don't get to hear about the goodies until 7pm UK time tomorrow... I hope I can get to sleep...
  • Reply 329 of 499
    Ah, school sucks.

Lemon Bon Bon.
  • Reply 330 of 499
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Wow. I just woke up. You guys are going totally bananas. And VoxBarbara talking about thongs and stuff. And Trendannoyer making those "sex noises" OMG OMG OMG O M F G!!!!! ...Thank goodness my anti-psychotic and mood stabilizers (Seroquel, Lamictal) from last night will last at least until, well, maybe 12 pm.

I am proud and honoured to have devised the countdown thread in the past year and a half, and thank you for the support. Really, at this stage, I can't even read or make a sensible post in other threads or news sites.

I suggest strongly if you have email notification on this thread to TURN IT OFF NOW. You have been warned. I am so close to 7,000 posts, so frack it, fasten your seatbelts, motherfrackers..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Reply 331 of 499
    18 hours, 21 minutes

This will be the last note of AAPL price from me, except from charts I shall post hopefully later on.

After Hours: AAPL=$85.60 +0.13 (0.15%) Jan 8, 5:22PM ET

http://finance.google.com/finance?q=aapl
  • Reply 332 of 499
    The witching hour is upon us. Don't take my comments about reaching 7,000posts too seriously, that's 250 posts away. I'd have to post 10 times an hour to.... wait, that might actually happen. But seriously, don't take my comments about 7,000 posts too seriously. NOT IMPORTANTE. Important = Mantaining SAnity. ACTUALY FRACK IT OMFGOM OFMO FMO MFO FO OFMO MOFM OMFG OMFOMOGMOMFO MOGMOGMG 18 HOURS !!!11!!!

• Reply 333 of 499
    Quote:

Wow. I just woke up. You guys are going totally bananas. And VoxBarbara talking about thongs and stuff. And Trendannoyer making those "sex noises" OMG OMG OMG O M F G!!!!! ...Thank goodness my anti-psychotic and mood stabilizers (Seroquel, Lamictal) from last night will last at least until, well, maybe 12 pm.

Raises eyebrow...

Lemon Bon Bon
  • Reply 334 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

I am proud and honoured to have devised the countdown thread in the past year and a half, and thank you for the support. Really, at this stage, I can't even read or make a sensible post in other threads or news sites.

I suggest strongly if you have email notification on this thread to TURN IT OFF NOW. You have been warned. I am so close to 7,000 posts, so frack it, fasten your seatbelts, motherfrackers..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sex noises? what... have you my house bugged?

18 hours 18 hours 18 hours 18 hours

{whispers} w00t
  • Reply 335 of 499
    19hrs 12 minutes 30 seconds !

Im going nuts !

z0mg
  • Reply 336 of 499
    g_warreng_warren Posts: 713member
    I can't handle this! I've got a bloody assessment at uni from 4.30pm til 5.45pm tomorrow - the keynote starts at 5! Then I need to go to a friend's for dinner. Help!
  • Reply 337 of 499
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by G_Warren View Post

I can't handle this! I've got a bloody assessment at uni from 4.30pm til 5.45pm tomorrow - the keynote starts at 5! Then I need to go to a friend's for dinner. Help!

Get out of the dinner! You can eat anytime! Top Ramen! FTW!
  • Reply 338 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 132GHz,4TB DDR8 SDRAM,95TB HDD View Post

19hrs 12 minutes 30 seconds !

Im going nuts !

z0mg

You're also wrong.

17 hours 44 minutes 10 seconds
  • Reply 339 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by G_Warren View Post

Does your friend have broadband Intarweb?
  • Reply 340 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trendannoyer View Post

{whispers} w00t

I heard that...!