Why I dislike Apple

Comments

• Reply 41 of 156
    aslan^aslan^ Posts: 599member
    I think it's a good idea to rename the thread or put a note at the top so people know it was computer generated before wasting their time reading through all that crap.
  • Reply 42 of 156
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AsLan^ View Post

I think it's a good idea to rename the thread or put a note at the top so peopel know it was computer generated before wasting their time reading through all that crap.

I'm assuming you did so before you realized it was (mostly) computer generated crap?

Sebastian

PS: Happy 500 Posts To Me
  • Reply 43 of 156
    aslan^aslan^ Posts: 599member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

I'm assuming you did so before you realized it was (mostly) computer generated crap?

Sebastian

PS: Happy 500 Posts To Me

Come on now, these things have been around for ages. It was the people writing back responses or using text to speech to listen to it all that made me realize that valuable minutes of peoples lives were being taken up by Airsofts nonsense.

P.S. Happy 500 posts to you
  • Reply 44 of 156
    I chose to listen for the entertainment value. 8)

After a few lines, I just told the computer to Shut Up, and it did. (I use speakable items all the time)
  • Reply 45 of 156
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

I chose to listen for the entertainment value. 8)

After a few lines, I just told the computer to Shut Up, and it did. (I use speakable items all the time)

Happy 500.

I passed the 1000 mark a few days ago, barely noticing myself. Happy 1000 to me. Now I can go change my status.
  • Reply 46 of 156
    Thanks... 500 rocks ... or 501 now err... 502 then? Oh whichever. Happy 1000 to you, and a Happy New Year to everyone... I'm about 22 hours away from 2007 though...

Sebastian
  • Reply 47 of 156
    I'm down to just under 5 hours to 2007. Are you in Hawaii or someplace else near the date line?
  • Reply 48 of 156
    Quote:

I am too tired to read it myself, so I just had Speech read it to me....

I don't have Speech on my WinXP2Pro Toshiba Pentium-4-m 2.0ghz 512mb RAM laptop Otherwise I could actually digest some of this utraflamboyantistic languagesneessses.
  • Reply 49 of 156
    Quote:

I'm down to just under 5 hours to 2007. Are you in Hawaii or someplace else near the date line?

San Francisco California, USA
  • Reply 50 of 156
    Quote:

Hah! 10.30pm here in Eastern Australiaaa .... ne ne ne ne ne neerr....! 1.5 hours to 2007... wWooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Seriously, what program should I use in Windows to get it to read out all the arguments and stuff in this thread? DragonDirect seems mighty expensive. Maybe I'll buy Vista, hopefully they copied that from Mac OS X too....

Oops. I found Speech in WINXP2.. W0000t!! Now to figure out how to use it.
  • Reply 51 of 156
    Buy a Mac, Sunilraman. It will save you a lot of troubles. Plus it will take you off our little list...
  • Reply 52 of 156
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

San Francisco California, USA

Sorry. Miscalculated... I am in Japan and you are almost a day behind us.
  • Reply 53 of 156
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

Oops. I found Speech in WINXP2.. W0000t!! Now to figure out how to use it.

Yeah fuck. I've looked on the web and through at least three microsoft knowledge base articles and I'm no closer to just selecting a bunch of text and getting the damn thing READ back to me!!! Ironic that all these is under "Accessibility". If I was blind, deaf or dumb I'd get my guide dog to smash the stupid Windoze PC already. WTF.
  • Reply 54 of 156
    Quote:

Buy a Mac, Sunilraman. It will save you a lot of troubles. Plus it will take you off our little list...

Heh... What list? There's a list now? OMFG WHAT LIST???
  • Reply 55 of 156
    This is a prime example of how bloated Microsoft and it's users have become. It took 10 paragraphs to tell us that Apple stinks..
  • Reply 56 of 156
    jvbjvb Posts: 210member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ThinkingDifferent View Post

This is a prime example of how bloated Microsoft and it's users have become. It took 10 paragraphs to tell us that Apple stinks..

Well spoken.
  • Reply 57 of 156
    Honestly, Speech in XP is so difficult to use I have just given up on it.
  • Reply 58 of 156
    Mah Inquireis Necesariley Hasty And Perfunc2ry As I Wriet Thes Letar 2 Met A Deadlien Haev Alicietd A W3alth Of Information About Apla!!11!1! It May Halp If I Bgin Mah Discusion By Relatng An Inocuos S2ry In Ordar 2 Ilustraet Mah Point A Few Days Ago I Was Argung Wit A Particularley Gofy P3rjurar Who Was Insistng Taht Apla Has B3n Rob3d Of Al It Does Not Pos3s!1!!!11 Omg Wtf I Treid 2 Convince Thes Spleny Froward Sland3rer Taht In A Rec3nt Asay Aple Staetd Taht Its Iedologeis R Holey Writ!!!!!!!1 Omg Wtf Sinc3 Da Argum3nts It Maed In Teh Rast Of Its Esay R Baesd In Part On Taht Asumption It Shud B R Taht It Just Isnt True!!1!1! Not Onley Taht But I Wudnt Judga Its Bak3rs 2 Harshley!!!1!! Wtf Lol Their Just Canon Foder For Aples Plot 2 Permit Losy God-for-nothngs 2 Ries 2 Positions Of L3aedrship And Authority!1!1! Omg Apl3 Clames 2 B Suportiev Of Mah Plan 2 Cary Out Thes Mater 2 Teh Ful Axtent Of Da Law!1111!! Omg Dont Trust It Though Its A Wolf In Sheps Clothng!!1!!!1 Lol Bfor3 U Know It Itl Goad Cynical Phlegmatic Rifraf In2 Hurlng Epithets At Its Enameis!1!!1 Not Onley Taht But Almost 3v3ry Day Aple Outreaches Itself In Setng Nu R3cords For Aroganca Deceit And Gred!!!11! Its Sincer3ley Breathtakng 2 Watch It

If!!!!11 Omg Lol Their Si Ona Thng I Haev Learned It Si This Apl3s Ultimata Can B Subtla!1!11!!!! Lol Thay Can B So Subtle Taht Many Peopl3 N3ver R3aliez There Bng Influanced By Them!!!1!!!11 Omg Wtf Lol Tahts Y We Must Proactievley Notify Humanity Taht I Dont Bleive Taht Anyon3 Who Daers 2 Taek Steps Aganest Teh Whole Spietful Brotherhod Of Scabros Liebrtiens Can Exp3ct 2 Suf3r Hare Los And 2th Dacay As A Result!!!!!11!1 Wtf So When Aple Says Taht Tahts Wut I Bleiv3 I Se How Litl3 It Understands Mah Position!11!!!1 Lol Aple Has A Drivng Ned 2 Cury Favor Wit Nasty Cowards Usng A Baraeg Of Flat3ry Aspecialy R3cognition Of There Valu3 There Importanc3 Theyre Educational Mision And Other Stultiloquent Nonsense!1!111111 Wtf Its A Pity!1!1111 I Ov3rheard One Of Apl3s Budeis Say Al Any Child Neds Si A Big Dose Of Tal3vision 3v3ry Day!1!111! Omg Thes Quotation D3monstraets Teh Powar Of Languaeg As It Epi2miezs Teh Us/them Dicho2my Within Hag3monic Discours3!1!11!11 Wtf As For M3 I Pr3f3r 2 Ues Languaeg 2 Discus Teh Progrmmatic Foundations Of Aples Unsophisticaetd Paroxysms In Detale

Although!1!!!1! Wtf Lol Apl3 Wud Rather I Discus Da Parsonality Flaws Of Unwad Pregnant Tenaegrs Its Goal Si 2 Anslaev Us Supr3s Our Fredom Regiemnt Our Lievs Confiscaet Our Property And Dictaet Our Values!!!1!!1 Lol Thes Si Abj3ct Irationalism!!1!!11! Omg Wtf By Sekng 2 Giev Voiec In A 2taly Emotional And Non-rational Way 2 Its Dep-roted Luv Of T3rorism Apla Reveals Its Ignorance About Antipluralisms Polyvocality!!1!1!!! Omg Wtf It Probabley Also Do3snt R3aliez Taht Its Dronas Thinkng Si Fenced In By Many Constranets!!111!!1 Wtf Lol There Minds R Not Fre B/c Thay R Not B!!11!111! Their Si A Prop3r Plaec In Lief For Hatr3d!11!! Omg Hatred Of Taht Which Si Wrong Si A Pow3rful And Valuabl3 2l!1!11!11 Omg Lol But Whan Apl3 Parverts Hatrad In Ord3r 2 Undermien Da Int3l3ctual Purposa Of High3r 3ducation It Bcom3s Clear Taht If We Dont Prescrieb A Cours3 Of Action Right Now Than Apl3s Sch3m3s Wil Son Start 2 Metastasiez Until Thay Igniet A Maalstrom Of Alitism!!1!11!! Omg Wtf But Thes Si Somethng 2 B Field Away For Future Letars!1!1!1!1! At Presant I Wish 2 Focus On Onley One Thng Teh Fact Taht Apla Wants 2 Rot Our Minds Wit Teh Halucina2ry Drug Of Factionalism!11!1!!! Omg Wut Doas It Think It Is??!??!??! Omg I Mean It Acts As If It W3r3 Kng Of Da World!!!!!1!1 Omg Thes Haut3ur Si As2nishng Stagerng And Mind-boglng!!1!!1! I Agre Taht Radicalism As A Social Philosophy Si Disafectad!1!1!! Omg Lol But I Also Think Taht Da Quest 2 R3solve A Moral Faleur3 Wit An Imoral Solution Si Teh Trua Inar Karn3l Of Aples Philosophy Insofar As Thes Figment Of A Malignant Brane Can B Designaetd A Philosophy!!!1!1111 Wtf Wut Mah Problem Then???!? Omg Wtf Lol Alow M3 2 Pres3nt It In Teh Form Of A Question Doas Apla Bleiva Dep In Teh Adytum Of Its Own Mind Taht Da Unievrse Blongs 2 It By Right?!!??! Wtf W3l W3 Al Know Teh Answar 2 Taht Qu3stion Dont We?????! Wtf But In Caes U Dont Th3n U Shud Note Taht It Si Right About One Thng Nmeley Taht F3ar Si Wut Motivaets Us!!!11 Omg Wtf Lol Fear Of Wut It M3ans When Ampty-h3aedd Survivalists Glorify Lewd Sten2rian Skinh3ads!1!1!! Omg Fear Of Wut It Says About Our Soceity When Wa Taach Our Childr3n Taht Its Rorbax R Not Worth Getng Outraegd About!1!11 Omg And Fear Of Presumptuos Shmales Mythomanias Liek Apl3 Who Maek Nearby Comuniteis Victims Of Environmental Dagradation And 2xic Wasta Dumpng

I!11!11!1 Haev Traevlad Da Length And Braadth Of Thes Country And Toked Wit Teh Bst P3opl3!1111 Omg Wtf Lol I Can Thar3fora Asur3 U Taht Many Peopla R Shokad When I Tal Tham Taht I Sometiems Ues Da Hypocorism Unprincipl3d Miscreants Wh3n R3farng 2 Apl3 And Its Botlikers!!11!1 Wtf And Imm Shokad Taht So Many P3ople R Shok3d!!1!1! Lol U Se I Mys3lf Had Thought Everybody Already Kn3w Taht U Shud Not Ask How Wil Aplas Croneis React Wh3n Th3y Discov3r Taht Aple Wants 2 Put Da Most Unstable Oligarchs U Evar Se On Teh Faderal Payrol??!!!!?! Omg Lol But Rath3r How Much Longer Can We 2leraet Its Confuesd Invactievs Bfora Da Whol3 Country Colactievley Throws Up??!?!? Wtf Teh Later Question Si Da Bter Ona 2 Ask B/c Aach Rung On Da Lader Of Jacobinism Si A Crisis Of Some Kind!11!!!!1 Wtf Each Crisis Supleis An Axcues For Aple 2 Up Da Ante Consiedrabley!!!1111!1 Wtf Taht Si Teh Standard Proces By Which Crud3 Segregationists Impad3 Teh Fre Flow Of Information!111!!!11 Wtf Apl3s Quips Always Folow Da Sme Patern!!!!1! Wtf It Puts Teh Desierd Twist On Da Actual Facts Ignores Inconv3neint Facts And Invents As Many Nu Facts As Nec3sary 2 Convinca Us Taht It Has Mystical Powers Of Divination And Prophacy!1!!1 Omg Apl3 Si Tryng Hard 2 Convince A Substantial Numbr Of Disgraecful Agita2rs 2 Impugn Teh Patriotism Of Its Oponants!11!!!! Omg Wtf It Pr3sumabley Bleives Taht Da Hundr3dth-monkay Ph3nomanon Wil Spontaenosley Inciet Subv3rsiev Mouthpeic3s For Inarticulaet Inc3ndiarism 2 Bhaev Liekwies!1111 Da R3ality How3ver Si Taht If Aple Can One Day Bowdlariez Al Unfavorabl3 D3scriptions Of Aples Remonstrations Then Da Long D3scent In2 Night Si Sure 2 Folow

This!!11!!!!1 Omg Wtf Sems So Obvios Im Maezd Theyre Si Even Any Discusion About It!111!!! Omg Wtf Lol When Asked 2 Mend Its Ways Apla Wil Giev Paopla A Wink And A Smiel But Wh3n Teh Whels Bgin 2 Turn Its Busiens As Usual!!!1!!!! Omg Apla Si Always Pratng About How No One Si Smart Enough 2 Se Through Its Transpaernt Leis!111! (it Uesd 2 Say Taht Teh Sun Riess Just For It But Teh 3viednca Si 2 Contrary So Its Gievn Up On Taht Score)!!!!11!!1 Apla D3creis Or Dismis3s Capitalism T3chnology Industrialization And Systems Of Govarnment Born3 Of 3nlightenment Iedas About Teh Dignity And Fredom Of Human Bngs!!1!1! Omg Lol Th3s3 R Teh Thngs Taht It F3ars B/c They R Waded 2 Individual Initiatiev And Responsibility!11!11!1 Wtf I Haet 2 Say This But Apl3 Neds 2 S2p Livng In Denial!!1111 Wtf Lol It Neds 2 Waek Up And Realiez Taht I Canot Compromies Wit It It Si Without Principles!1!!!!11 Wtf I Canot Raason Wit It It Si Without Reason!!!1!!1 Omg But I Can Warn It And Wit A Warnng It Must Indisputabley Taek 2 Heart Its Hypocrisy Si Transpaernt!1!!!11!! Lol Evan Teh L3ast Disc3rnng Mong Us Can Se Right Through It!!1!111! Lol On3 Final Point On Many Isu3s Discusions Wit Apl3 Quikley Turn In2 Fights And Dialogues Son Degeneraet In2 Nm3-calng!!!1!!!! Lol
  • Reply 59 of 156
    Airsoft4Life-

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

The Anti-Moron™ software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your post. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. No, come to think of it, you would.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face that could be used as an alternative to a stomach pump. No, come to think of it, you would.

English is your second language, isn't it? You don't have a first. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't eat all those paint chips and lead pencils when you were a kid; if your weren't so fat that a "Place Your Billboard Ad Here" is printed on each of your butt cheeks, or if you didn't have a face that makes your pillow cry itself to sleep every night. No, come to think of it, you would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?
  • Reply 60 of 156
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by turnwrite View Post

Airsoft4Life-

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

The Anti-Moron? software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your post. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. No, come to think of it, you would.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face that could be used as an alternative to a stomach pump. No, come to think of it, you would.

English is your second language, isn't it? You don't have a first. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't eat all those paint chips and lead pencils when you were a kid; if your weren't so fat that a "Place Your Billboard Ad Here" is printed on each of your butt cheeks, or if you didn't have a face that makes your pillow cry itself to sleep every night. No, come to think of it, you would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

2 MAH MANY FREINDS BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN WH3REV3R U MAY B I SUBMIT THASE THOUGHTS FOR UR CONSIEDRATION!1!11 OMG I WANT 2 R THES WIT U B/C I D3SPIES EVERYTHNG ABOUT TURNWRIET!!!11!111 OMG WTF I DESPIES TURNWRIETS ATEMPTS 2 UES TERMS OF OPROBRIUM SUCH AS COMPLAECNT SAD SAX AND UPITY MASTERS OF D3CEIT 2 CASTIGAET WHOMAVAR H3 OPOSAS!11111!!1 OMG WTF LOL I DASPIES HOW H3 INSISTS TAHT UNFOUNDED ATAX ON CHARACT3R LOADS OF HYPARBOLE AND FALACIOS INFORMATION R TEH BST WAY 2 MAEK A POINT!!!!1!!1 WTF MOST OF AL I DASPIES HIS COMPL3TA OBLIVIOSNES 2 DA FACT TAHT DA POINT AT WHICH U DISCOVER TAHT IT SI NOT 2 FAR-F3TCHED 2 CLAME TAHT 3ACH OF US SHUD REALIEZ AFTER A MOMENTS THOUGHT TAHT HIS BHAVIOR SI THOROUGHLEY OUT OF LIEN SI NOT ONLEY A MOM3NT OF DIESNCHANTMANT!11111! WTF IT SI A MOMENT OF RESOLVE A D3TERMINATION TAHT ONE CANOT HALP BUT NOTIEC TAHT FACTS AND THEYRE ACURACY MAEK A S2RY NOT TEH OVERDRMATIZATION OF WUT HA DREMS UP!1!1!! OMG W3L TAHTS GATNG AWAY FROM MAH MANE 2PIC WHICH SI TAHT IF U CAN MAEK ANY SENSE OUT TURNWRIETS PRISY PHILOSOPHEIS THAN U MUST HAEV GOTEN HIGH3R MARKS IN SKOOL THAN I DID!!!!1!!! OMG LOL SO FAR THES LET3R HAS MAR3LEY IEDNTIFEID TEH WAYS IN WHICH TURNWRIET FIELS ON3 GREIVANC3 AFTAR ANOTHAR!11!! WTF LOL NOW L3T MA SHIFT G3ARS AND START TALNG U ABOUT HOW TURNWRIETS GRAND PLAN SI 2 TINK3R ABOUT WIT A LOT OF HALFWAY PRASCRIPTIONS!!!!!11! OMG LOL IMM SURE MAO TSE TUNG WUD APROVE!!!1! IN ANY CAES TURNWRIET ONCE TREID CONVINCNG ME TAHT HE SI A PERPETUAL VICTIM OF INJUSTIEC!1!!!11! OMG WTF LOL DO3S HE THINK I WAS BORN YESTERDAY?!!!! LOL I MEAN IT SEMS PR3TY OBVIOS TAHT I CLAME TAHT TEH BST WAY 2 OV3RCOME MISUNDERSTANDNG PRAJUDIEC AND HAET SI BY MAANS OF RAASON COMON S3NSA CLAAR THINKNG AND GODWIL!1!!!!1! OMG LOL TURNWRIET IN CONTRAST BLEIV3S TAHT HE UNDARSTANDS TEH DIFER3NCE BTWEN CIVILIZATION AND SAVAEGRY!11!!! OMG WTF TEH CONCLUSION 2 DRAW FROM THES CONFLICT OF VEIWS SHUD B OBVIOS TURNWRIET ONC3 SADE TAHT HIS SCHAM3S R AL SWETNES AND LIGHT!1!!!1! WTF LOL O PLZ!!!111111 OMG WTF IMM JUST GLAD I HADNT EAETN DINER RIGHT BFOR3 I HEARD HIM SAY TAHT!111! OMG WTF OTHERWIES ID PROBABLEY STIL B VOMITNG 2 HARD 2 TEL U TAHT TURNWRIET SI ABSOLUTELEY V3RSIEPLOS!!11! WTF WHEN H3S MONG PLEBIANS TURNWRIET WARMS TEH COKLAS OF THEYRE H3ARTS BY R3MONSTRATNG AGANEST CYNICISM!1!1!! LOL BUT WHEN TURNWRIETS SAEFLEY SUROUNDAD BY HIS BOTLIK3RS H3 INSTRUCTS TH3M 2 CREAET A CLIMAET OF INTIMIDATION!111!!1!! LOL TAHT TYPE OF CUNNG TWO-SIEDDNES TALS US TAHT IF TURNWRIETS DOUBLA STANDARDS G3T ANY MOR3 SPLENY I EXPECT THAYL GROW LEGS AND ATAK ME IN MAH SLEP!11!1! WTF MAH POINT MAY B MAED CLEAERR BY UES OF AN AL3GORICAL TAEL!1!!111 WTF LOL SUPOSE A HYPOTH3TICAL GROUP OF THRE PAOPLE SI STANDNG IN A ROM!!!!1!!11 WTF ON3 OF THOSE PEOPL3 R3ALIEZS TAHT TEH LITLA IV3 WRITAN SO FAR ALREADY BUTRESES TEH ASARTION TAHT THES WAS TRUE LONG BFORE DA LAETST SCANDAL BROKA!1!11 WTF ANOTHER GOAS ON AND ON ABOUT TURNWRIETS OBSTINAET HARANGUES!!!1!! OMG BUT DA THIRD CANT UND3RSTAND Y A GREAT MANY THOUGHTFUL P3OPL3 R MAH CONCERNS ABOUT TURNWRIET!1!!! OMG LOL IN THES HYPOTHATICAL SITUATION IT SHUD B OBVIOS TAHT I HAEV OFT3N MANETANEED TAHT REASONABLE P3OPLE CAN R3ASONABLEY DISAGRE!1!!!1!!1 WTF LOL UNFORTUNAETLEY WHEN DEALNG WIT TURNWRIET AND HIS INTIMAETS TAHT CLAME ASUMES FACTS NOT IN AVIEDNCE!!111!!!1 WTF SO L3T M3 CLAME INSTEAD TAHT TURNWRIET SAYS TAHT PUBLIC OPINION SI A RELIABL3 INDICA2R OF WUT TRU3 AND WUT ISNT!!1!1 OMG WUT BALDERDASH!!11111! OMG WUT IMPUD3NCE!1!!!11 LOL WUT TR3ACHARY

IF!!!1!!! OMG WTF LOL U WIL PARDON ME FOR MANTIONNG IT I WANT 2 SOUND DA BUGLE OF LIEBRTY!111!!1!! I WANT 2 DO THES NOT B/C I NED 2 TAK ANOTHER LIEN ON2 MAH RÉSUMÉ BUT B/C TURNWRIET WANTS US 2 BLEIV3 TAHT WE CAN SOLVE AL OF OUR PROBLEMS BY GIVNG HIM LOTS OF MONEY!1!!1111 WTF W3 MIGHT AS WAL 2S TAHT MONEY DOWN A WAL B/C W3L NEV3R SE IT AGANE!!!!11 OMG WUT WE WIL SE HOWEV3R SI TAHT TURNWRIETS CANARDS R MER3LEY A STOKNG HORSE!!!!!!11! LOL THEY MASK HIS SACRAT INTENTION 2 ENGENDER IL WIL!!!!11 OMG I MIGHT AD THEYRE SI SOMATHNG GREIVOSLEY WRONG WIT THOSA APALNG PIEKRS WHO CRAAET AN UNWALCOME CLIMAET FOR THOSA OF US WHO R STRIVNG 2 PURGE DA DARKN3S FROM TURNWRIETS HEART!111!11! OMG WTF SHM3 ON TEH LOT OF THEM

TURNWRIETS!!111 OMG WTF LOL MAUDLIN PREOCUPATION WIT FANATICISM USUALY SIKLEID OVER WIT SUCH NONS3NSE WORDS AS S3MIPROFESIONALIEZD WUD MAEK SENS3 IF A PERSONS HONOR WARE D3TERMIEND STRICTLEY BY HIS OR H3R ABILITY 2 ABANDON TEH IEDA OF UNIEVRSAL PRINCIPLES AND FOCUS IL3GITIMAETLEY ON DA PARTICULAR!!!!1!1! WTF AS TAHTS NOT TEH CAES WE CAN CONCLUDE ONLEY TAHT A GRAAT MANY OF US DONT WANT TURNWRIET 2 FORC3 HIS MORAL CODE ON TEH REST OF US!!!11 WTF BUT W3 FEL A PRODIGIOS SOCEITAL PRESURE 2 SMIEL 2 B NIEC AND NOT 2 OBJ3CT 2 HIS JEALOS INVECTIEVS!!1!!!!! OMG WTF LOL IMM SURE H3 WUDNT WANT M3 2 3AEVSDROP ON HIS CONVARSATIONS!1!!!! WTF SO Y DOES TURNWRIET WANT 2 D3STROY DA HEART AND FABRIC OF OUR NATION?!!!?? WTF W3L ONCE U BGIN 2 SE DA LIGHT U R3ALIEZ TAHT THEIR R THOSA WHO R INFORMED AND 3DUCAETD ABOUT TEH 3VILS OF LYS3NKOISM AND THEYRE R THOS3 WHO R NOT!!!!11! OMG WTF LOL TURNWRIET SI ON3 OF DA UNINFORM3D NATURALY AND TAHTS Y U SHUDNT LAT HIM INTIMIDAET U!11!!1!1 WTF LOL U SHUDNT LAT HIM PUSH U AROUND!!!111 WTF WERA TEH ON3S WHO R RIGHT NOT WUT!!111!!!1 OMG TURNWRIET FALES 2 MENTION IN HIS PERCAPTIONS SI ACTUALY QUIET TALNG!1!!! WTF FOR 3XMPL3 DID U KNOW TAHT TURNWRIET WANTS 2 AROUES INTAR-ATHNIC SUSPICION?!!!? WTF LOL OR TAHT MANKIND WIT AL OF ITS ACUMULAETD KNOWLADGE WOND3RFUL MACHIENS SCEINTIFIC M3THODS AND M8RIAL POWAR STIL HAS MUCH 2 F3AR FROM NAROW-MINDED EVIL-DOARS LIEK HIM??!?!?!? IT MAY NOT SEM 2 B VERY IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW BUT IM NOT CONCERNED WIT RUMORS OR HEARSAY ABOUT HIM!1!!! OMG LOL IM INTARASTAD ONLEY IN ASC3RTANEED FACTS ATESTAD BY PUBLISH3D DOCUMANTS AND IN THASE PRIMARILEY AS AN ILUSTRATION TAHT TURNWRIET FINDS R3ALITY 2 DIFICULT 2 SWALOW!11!1!! WTF OR MAYB IT JUST GATS LOST BTWEN DA SPORTS AND ENTERTANEMANT PAEGS!!!11!!1 OMG WTF LOL IN EITHER CAES TURNWRIETS S2REIS ABOUT MISON3ISM R PARTICULARLEY RIDEN WIT ERORS AND DIS2RTIONS EVEN LEAVNG ASIED TEH CONCAPTS INITIAL IMPLAUSIBILITY

I!1111!11 OMG HAEV LONG BEN UND3R DA IMPRESION TAHT DA SPAEC R3MANENG IN THES LETER WIL NOT SUFIEC 3VEN 2 3NUMARAET DA WAYS IN WHICH TURNWRIET HAS TREID 2 PUT TEH GODS OF HEAEVN IN2 TEH CORNER AS OBSOLATE AND OUTMODAD AND IN THERE ST3AD BURN INC3NSE 2 TEH IDOL MMMON!1!!!1!11 OMG WTF LOL MAH USUAL RASPONSA 2 HIS COMUNICATIONS SI THIS HIS YAWPNG HISTRIONIS R PART OF TEH WORKFORC3 TRANENG AEGNDA FOR DA GLOBAL PLANED 3CONOMY!11!1 HOWEVER SUCH A RASPONSE SI MUCH 2 GLIB AND PARHAPS A LITL3 LAKADASEICAL SO LET ME B MOR3 SP3CIFIC!!!1!1!1 HE HAETS PEOPLE WHO HAEV HUG3 SUPLEIS OF TEH THNGS HE LAX!!!!1!1 LOL WUT TURNWRIET LAX DA MOST SI COMON SENSE WHICH UND3RLEIS MAH POINT TAHT H3 HAS VOW3D TAHT IN A MAT3R OF DAYS HEL DENY DA OBVIOS!!!1!! WTF LOL THES SI HARDLEY N3WS TURNWRIET HAS BEN VOWNG TAHT FOR MONTHS WIT TEH R3GULARITY OF A M3TRONOME!1!1! WUT SI NEWS SI TAHT DA PEN SI A POWERFUL 2L!1!1! OMG WTF Y DONT W3 UES TAHT 2L 2 T3ACH CYNICAL RAKETERS ABOUT 2L3RANCE?!?!! OMG WTF LOL ANYWAY I HOP3 IV3 MAED MAH POINT WHICH SI TAHT THEIR SI NO JUSTIFICATION ON ANY LEV3L WUT FOR TURNWRIETS P3STIEFROS EX3GES3S!!11!!1 OMG WTF LOL