Apple supports homosexual "marriage" - goodbye apple

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 113
    Ah! But didn't you hear? Licking puXXy is ABUSING YOUR SEXUAL ORGANS!!!!@11!!!!@1!!!!!

I'm with mdriftmeyer. I think it's abuse of a woman if she isn't licked.
  • Reply 102 of 113
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lukevaxhacker View Post

Just saw a banner pop up from Google for Yes on Prop 8...

For the thread starter, just remember that other conservatives like Rush Limbaugh (at least was at one time) use Macs. Heck, I still float the idea in my head of forming R.U.M. (Republican Users of Macintoshes)... Once you give a company money for a product, they are free to use it as they like, although a lot of outside folks try influencing their decisions.

On the other hand, organizations who represent you spending money in a manner that you don't like *is* objectionable. If the Baathist party in Iraq was called a "union", you know American Union Bosses would be down with their requiring people to be members for jobs...

Firstly, I am aware that macs are used across the board - if you observe GOD TV many of the preachers and pastors use them and they are common on FOX - the point is neither I nor anyone else knew that Apple, as a company held a political position on gay "marriage", which to all those using macs on christian channels and fox news probably totally disagree with. This is a new revelation, and whether or not they stop using them I do not know, but I will wager when they and other apple consumers in general who are more conservative find out about it it will influence their future involvement with the company.

Can you imagine if apple or HP had come out and publicly supported a ban of "gay marriage" ?

There would be uproar in the gay community and far more hostility and abuse than I have displayed. In fact there has been more hate and hostility against my view than in my view and words.

Marriage originates from the Bible. It is a union grounded in judao-christian values, the purpose of which to create a secure and committed relationship for the natural creation of new life and its upbringing. The purpose of marriage is not to gain legal benefits, it is a bond and union made in the presence and belief in God and his sacred design.

Marriage is a religious ceremony for the purpose of commitment towards procreation.

The purpose of which is to create a covenant with God to further creation.

To try and propose that you can become married if you are gay is a contradiction, as it subverts the purpose, decree and origin of marriage being a Holy God ordained covenant between man and woman for the purpose of creating new life and family.

The fact that apple (and I am sure this is spear headed mainly by Jobs as he seems to pull all the strings) have been operating under a non bias front, taking customers money and then spring upon them that they are going to use some of that money for a very bias political agenda which is disagreeable to a large portion of the population is the objection in main.

If I knew Apple was going to actively use the money I spent on their product to promote bias political agendas like trying to legitimize "gay marriage" which is essentially sodomy and the opposite of what marriage is supposed to be about, I would not have bought the products in the first place. Just as I am sure gay people would object to buying products from a company who were openly and actively channeling funds into banning and blocking "gay marriage"

If you consider things from both sides everyone might become less hostile, reactionary and cruel in their conduct and words.
  • Reply 103 of 113
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joelsalt View Post

Apple has stated it considers this a human rights issue, not a political issue, which is why it spoke out.

This is ridiculous to be honest. "gay marriage" is not a human rights issue. "gay marriage" is a contradiction in terms - the purpose of marriage is to create a foundation for procreation and family. Whilst I don't agree with "civil partnerships" either, they provide the rights you need and if any are lacking can be added. But please do not try and call it "marriage". Marriage has a real meaning which stems from religion, sanctity and respecting our natural order and its function, sodomy violates that and is directly opposed to any notion of "marriage" and a respectful covenant with God.

I don't agree with civil partnerships either, because if two men or two women really loved each-other, they would remain loving friends and not want to violate each-other in orifices which were not meant for sex (biologically or spiritually). Of course they are free to choose what they do in life as we all are and will be judged on
  • Reply 104 of 113
    You've been listening to the false prophets.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Marriage is about love. Not sex. Get that into your thick head.
  • Reply 105 of 113
    Simple: Ban all Marriages being ordained by ANY STATE.

Recognize Civil Unions across the board and leave Marriage to the Religious denomination of your choosing.
  • Reply 106 of 113
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carniphage View Post

People of good conscience have an obligation to speak up.

Ironically, the inscription itself forgets the gays and the gypsies.

C.

It is really inaccurate and disingenuous to post this which compares those who disagree with the attempt to legitimize sodomy forms of sex with no procreative functions as marriage, with a form of mass murder holocaust.

That is an over-reaction and a lie. There maybe some extremists, but most people who disagree with the idea of "gay marriage" in principle do not want to kill and destroy gays, nor do they have any hate towards those who choose to label themselves as such. It is really highly inaccurate to infer this and just a sign of highly strung emotion veiling the truth of the matter.

As I mention above, Marriage is a religious institution which stems from the Bible and in a covenant Bond of faith between a parter and God for the production of new life using sex in the natural way it was designed for the organs. Gay acts are actually opposed to the meaning of marriage, and this is why many find it offensive and sad. Marriage is about sanctifying sex and the organs to produce life which is their role. The gay form of sex disregards the natural and right use of the organs for only gratification, subverting their natural and sanctified role which marriage recognizes.

This is not about hate of groups, in fact I witness more hate from the gay community towards conservatives and christians than I do from christians towards gays. This is about being honest about what the lifestyle entails and recognizing that sodomy is immoral. Marriage is a Holy bond recognizing our order under God, so to try and square sodomy with a holy covenant is totally wrong. People can choose to label themselves as they like and pursue whatever lifestyle they choose, we were all given freewill, however the Holy convenient and history of Marriage is based on a commitment of the right use of the organs in their natural role, to try and give sodomy the term Marriage is an affront.
  • Reply 107 of 113
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mdriftmeyer View Post

Simple: Ban all Marriages being ordained by ANY STATE.

Recognize Civil Unions across the board and leave Marriage to the Religious denomination of your choosing.

Agree. This is the way forward.
  • Reply 108 of 113
    Marriage is about love as I have said. What you don't seem to understand that Love requires and involves respect. Without respect it is no longer love. We need to respect how our bodies are designed and respect the act of sex as well as our partner. Sodomy is in no way a loving act, be honest with yourself, think about it. It is abuse and violation however it occurs. The only right and decent form of sex is between the sex organs. As was meant biologically and spiritually, that is their role. If you love someone you would not want to infringe this, regardless of their willingness, or their gender. Healthy and decent sex is only between a man and a woman and the sex organs. This is because that is the healthy, moral and right use of sex in clear conscience and reason.

Again, sodomy is not love, it is abuse. Sex can only be a loving act when it respects our order and design.
  • Reply 109 of 113
    The way forward out of the current social degeneration and collapse of morals is for Marriage to be respected again along with sex. Sex has lost its value and importance and is now abused as a hobby with abusive forms like sodomy. All forms of sodomy and fornication should be recognized as abusive lust which involves zero Love and ended. Love requires a respect as a foundation, and fornication and sodomy are just not respectful or loving acts.
  • Reply 110 of 113
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zinfella View Post

If you can't follow the conversation, then don't reply to it.

• Reply 111 of 113
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GoldenLight View Post

The way forward out of the current social degeneration and collapse of morals is for Marriage to be respected again along with sex. Sex has lost its value and importance and is now abused as a hobby with abusive forms like sodomy. All forms of sodomy and fornication should be recognized as abusive lust which involves zero Love and ended. Love requires a respect as a foundation, and fornication and sodomy are just not respectful or loving acts.

I was called God more times than I can remember while my wives were writhing from sodomy. I don't ever recall hell and brimstone, but I also couldn't get them to leave me alone and thank me enough for being so loving afterwards.
  • Reply 112 of 113
    mrmistermrmister Posts: 1,095member
    Can't we move this inane prattle to AppleOutsider?
  • Reply 113 of 113
    carniphagecarniphage Posts: 1,984member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GoldenLight View Post

It is really inaccurate and disingenuous to post this which compares those who disagree with the attempt to legitimize sodomy forms of sex with no procreative functions as marriage, with a form of mass murder holocaust.

That is an over-reaction and a lie. There maybe some extremists, but most people who disagree with the idea of "gay marriage" in principle do not want to kill and destroy gays, nor do they have any hate towards those who choose to label themselves as such. It is really highly inaccurate to infer this and just a sign of highly strung emotion veiling the truth of the matter.

I make the dramatic point for a reason.

When the Nazis came for the Homosexuals, I don't believe people like you would ever stand up and speak out.

Religious belief like yours paved the way for what the Nazis did. The Nazis traded on homophobia and a dislike of Jews. Where do you think those views came from? They came directly from the churches. The pastors did not turn on the gas taps, but by using words "sodomy" they got the whole thing going.

So for me, when the hate speech starts. I feel an obligation to ask the hater to stop. And I guess so does Apple.

Put another way. I'd rather live with my family next-door to a gay couple, than a so-called conservative christian.

C.