AT&T already sold out of launch day iPhone 3G S pre-orders

14567810»

Comments

• Reply 181 of 190
    chronsterchronster Posts: 1,894member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

It does, but unfortunately it's the blanket chest under his bed. It's....... not a pretty thing.

These here are the jokes! The funny stuff! Nod if you understand!

(Foghorn Leghorn)
  • Reply 182 of 190
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Ha, I say, ha ha, son!
  • Reply 183 of 190
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

I noticed, but I deliberately withheld comment because I believe it's character building.

Whose? Yours or mine?

I'm told that I'm quite a character already.
  • Reply 184 of 190
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JustFrozen View Post

hi, i joined these forums just now to tell you guys to get back on topic.

thanks

Well, don't just stay on the sidelines, help us out!
  • Reply 185 of 190
    brucepbrucep Posts: 2,823member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cameronj View Post

I think ole brucep could only hold it together for a few days. He clearly lost control today...

Hey I'M ok . Just a little day dreaming, I apologize to everyone for not being clear. I tried to make a point and somehow could not say it clearly, and the more I tried the bigger the hole I was digging got. Plus I got nervous talking to the grand poo-bah.

I will end all this with the following post. I simply feel that one day the internet will be a part of some incredible things. Like educating the masses among other things. I guess you guys have shown I am wrong on some the details. Thank you for your input. When I speak person to person I have no trouble getting my points across. Today my written attempts failed badly. I will move on. Some years from now my idea's won't seem so silly I hope peace.

Lets get back on topic .

Has any one seen yolander today ?
  • Reply 186 of 190
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Next your going to tell him that it puts hair on his chest.

What do you think I am, a gorilla?

On second thought, don't answer that.
  • Reply 187 of 190
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brucep View Post

Hey I'M ok . Just a little day dreaming, I apologize to everyone for not being clear. I tried to make a point and somehow could not say it clearly, and the more I tried the bigger the hole I was digging got. Plus I got nervous talking to the grand poo-bah.

I will end all this with the following post. I simply feel that one day the internet will be a part of some incredible things. Like educating the masses among other things. I guess you guys have shown I am wrong on some the details. Thank you for your input. When I speak person to person I have no trouble getting my points across. Today my written attempts failed badly. I will move on. Some years from now my idea's won't seem so silly I hope peace.

Lets get back on topic .

Has any one seen yolander today ?

Hey, nobody should get nervous talking to me!
  • Reply 188 of 190
    This might be interesting here, and Bruce, it might have something to do with your talking about too:

http://www.forbes.com/2009/06/15/inn...partner=alerts
  • Reply 189 of 190
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

The internet isn't going to change any of this. An individual computer with some good programs will help much more.

'm sorry, but I just don't agree with you. People have to take responsibility for their own work, their own education, or at least their children's education. You can't hand it off to the internet. Yes, it's useful, but there are ways around it. It isn't a serious issue today.

Thank you mel for addressing my post in great detail. My post was very un-clear making all your responces off. Sorry in my mind it sounded so simple, I was i talking to some buddies and they understood and even added to it and i come here and just couldn't put it in words.

So i will let it go. And give you some peace, dude.

peace
  • Reply 190 of 190
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

This might be interesting here, and Bruce, it might have something to do with your talking about too:

http://www.forbes.com/2009/06/15/inn...partner=alerts

Great link, thank you.

I had my save the world hat on today

lol