Al-Qaeda prefers Android over Apple's iOS

Comments

• Reply 41 of 228
    Just joined this forums so I could post after reading this complete piece of garbage. There is usually some ill research rubbish floating around on apple related sites:no:, but this takes this biscuit. Complete and utter bollocks
    And I'm a die hard apple fan

:no:
  • Reply 42 of 228

Looks like DED has reached the bottom of the Android barrel. What's he going to do now?

• Reply 43 of 228
    richlrichl Posts: 2,213member

Hitler was a vegetarian. 

• Reply 44 of 228
    rogifanrogifan Posts: 10,669member
    Looks like DED has reached the bottom of the Android barrel. What's he going to do now?
    Maybe he could get AI to fix the site advertising that kicks me out of Safari and to some stupid game on the AppStore. That's fucking annoying.
  • Reply 45 of 228
    solipsismx wrote: »
    bobschlob wrote: »
    I'm really feeling quite discombobulated.

Isn't that discombobschlobulated?

Post of the week.
  • Reply 46 of 228
    chadbag wrote: »
    @Apple][
    Unfortunately, the Islamic terrorists do use Macs as well. At least in their PR departments. There are some online magazines that they produce and I was asked by a security professional friend of mine to analyze a few copies of the PDFs that were being distributed and meta data inside clearly pointed to Mac based Adobe and other software being used to create them. One had Mac Photoshop and InDesign meta data and another Mac Photoshop and some other Mac based PDF combiner software metadata.

It doesn't surprise me that Adobe would be the malware of choice for terrorists.
  • Reply 47 of 228
    I've seen some click-bait articles in my time, but this one takes the biscuit. 

I can speed read, but this is still 30 seconds of my life that I'm not getting back.

Shame on you, DED.

If only you had been given free will and weren't forced to click on the article.

I lament the laborious few seconds it must have taken you to write such an incisive, thought-provoking analysis of the article with howling and wailing.
  • Reply 48 of 228
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    danielsw wrote: »
    From the title and the early-Sunday posting time, I knew this had to be a DED piece.

Apple Insider is the Daily Planet of Apple news sites, and DED is the Clark Kent of internet reporters.

"Fighting a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American(Apple) Way."

Love it!!!

DED is more like the Ann Coulter of tech reporting. So pro-Apple it ends up undermining any appearance of rationality in his reporting.
  • Reply 49 of 228
    slurpy wrote: »
    "Apple wrote:
    [" url="/t/181670/al-qaeda-prefers-android-over-apples-ios#post_2573059"]

Awesome topic!

I'm not going to bother to search back through all of my prior posts, but I'm almost certain that I have mentioned something similar to this topic a long time ago, at least once, if not more.

Going back many years ago, when they were hunting down terrorist scum in crappy places like Afghanistan and Pakistan, when the terrorists were captured, they almost always had ugly and bulky PC laptops!

I'm not saying that it is inconceivable or impossible, but I've never heard of any Islamic terrorists who were caught with Macs. And believe me, this subject is right up my alley, so I know what I'm talking about. When they shot dead the disgusting Bin Laden, do you think that he had a Macbook Air in his compound? Hell no.

It also makes perfect sense that Al-Qaeda terrorists prefer Android!

Apple is for creative people, and terrorists are not exactly the creative type. And no, figuring out new ways of killing people or blowing yourself up does not qualify as being creative.

Android is obviously for really poor people and now it's also apparently for Al-Qaeda terrorists too! 

I didn't think that my opinion of Android users could possibly sink any lower than it currently is, but amazingly, I detest Android users even more than before now.

I'm actually taking a flight tomorrow to Vegas. I assume that I will mostly only see iOS devices being used on my flight, but I will certainly be keeping an eye out for anybody who is using Android on the plane, as they are far more likely to be a terrorist.

God, you're a fucked up individual. 

Aren't we all?
  • Reply 50 of 228
    danielsw wrote: »
    From the title and the early-Sunday posting time, I knew this had to be a DED piece.

Apple Insider is the Daily Planet of Apple news sites, and DED is the Clark Kent of internet reporters.

"Fighting a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American(Apple) Way."

Love it!!!

DED is more like the Ann Coulter of tech reporting. So pro-Apple it ends up undermining any appearance of rationality in his reporting.

For such an ardent Apple enthusiast, you seem to have a bee in your bonnet over DED. Jealousy, I presume.
  • Reply 51 of 228
    For such an ardent Apple enthusiast, you seem to have a bee in your bonnet over DED. Jealousy, I presume.

You'd be wrong. Dilger is a propagandist. Do you prefer propaganda to reporting?
  • Reply 52 of 228
    I imagine that Samsung will use this article's headline for its next advertisement. Such is the inverted morality they have demonstrated both in and out of the law courts, that I wouldn't be surprised if Samsung regarded their endorsement by terrorists who murder as a good thing.
  • Reply 53 of 228
    robogoborobogobo Posts: 378member
    Apple is going to have to launch a whole new marketing campaign to gain market share with the terrorists, maybe a feel good ad with vignettes of suicide bombers talking to their loved ones on an iPhone just before triggering the detonator, iPhones used as missile guidance and bomb timers, FaceTime for communication between cells, real time ambush monitoring, stuff like that.
  • Reply 54 of 228

You'd be wrong. Dilger is a propagandist. Do you prefer propaganda to reporting?

DED doesn't write about politics.
  • Reply 55 of 228
    richlrichl Posts: 2,213member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Call him a cheerleader if you believe that propaganda doesn't exist outside of politics.

• Reply 56 of 228

http://i.word.com/idictionary/propaganda
  • Reply 57 of 228
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member

Amazing article.  Off the charts.

• Reply 58 of 228

http://i.word.com/idictionary/propaganda

I know what propaganda means, thanks. Jealousy it is, then.
  • Reply 59 of 228
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member

If you think propaganda is confined to politics then you clearly don't know what propaganda means.  Read the linked definition, it'll help.

• Reply 60 of 228
    Why am I not surprised to find this is a DED diatribe