Official 25th Sep Announcement Countdown! New MacBookPros!

Comments

• Reply 81 of 111
    23 mins to go - correction: 22!
  • Reply 82 of 111
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Flounder

You are all going to be disappointed

life is full of disappointments.... we'll get over it
  • Reply 83 of 111
    Esspecialy when dealing with mac rumours!
  • Reply 84 of 111
    irelandireland Posts: 17,799member
    How soon is it? What time London time?
  • Reply 85 of 111
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    It's been going on for 18 minutes now.
  • Reply 86 of 111
    Yup, heres a site with live coverage http://www.macnotes.de/index.htmlx

the problem is I don't understand anything!!

But I think it says Aperture 1.5... who knows?
  • Reply 87 of 111
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    Well, I just got my non-upgraded MacBook from FedEx, so I suddenly find myself hoping for no MacBook announcement...
  • Reply 88 of 111
    Yes, Aperture 1.5 with export plug-in support which will make some people quite happy.

And some improvements to standard tools (loupe viewer etc) that will make some other people happy.

altavista's translation stuff works well
  • Reply 89 of 111
    anything???!
  • Reply 90 of 111
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunilraman

If Melbourne and Brisbane are in the same time zone, why do you need a clock for each?

• Reply 91 of 111
    Quote:

17:35: Photos aus Aperture lassen sich auch über iTunes mit dem iPod synchronisieren. Jetzt werden die Export-PlugIns gezeigt.

17:30: Bei der Aperture-Demo wird gerade die Integration mit iLife und iWork gezeigt. Bilder aus Aperture lassen sich z.B. direkt in Keynote einbinden.

At the Aperture demo, they're showing the integration with iLife and iWork now. Pictures from Aperture can, for instance, directly be embedded to Keynote.

Photos from Aperture can also be synchronized to the iPod using iTunes. Now, the export plug-ins are being shown.
  • Reply 92 of 111
    Quote:

17:40: Die Demonstration ist vorbei. Es gibt viel Applaus vom Publikum. Aperture soll auf allen Macs laufen und liegt in deutscher, französischer und japanischer Lokalisierung vor.

The demo is over. There's a lot of applause from the audience. Aperture will run on all Macs[yeah right] and be available in German, French and Japanese localizations.
  • Reply 93 of 111
    Quote:

17:42: Das war's. Es gibt sehr viel Applaus.

Es soll ab dieser Woche verfügbar sein und wird zu einem Preis von 299 € verkauft. Für Nutzer der vorherigen Version soll es ein kostenfreies Upgrade geben.

It'll be available starting this week, sold at a price of 299 Euros. For users of the previous version, there'll be a free upgrade.

That's it. Much applause.
  • Reply 94 of 111
    so no MBP's? or is that release supposed to be later in the day?

doesn't look good
  • Reply 95 of 111
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    Well, tomorrow's still Tuesday. There's no sense in giving up a good theory just because it's not true.
  • Reply 96 of 111
    I really hope that it will come out. I have waited forever to get a 2nd generation mbp. I should have got one in June but since it was the 1st generation mbp I didn't want to get it. Now i'm in school and I could really use a mbp but i have waited so long that if i get the 1st generation now all that time is wasted! I hope that they release it tomorrow! lets all hope together! Apple be a good company and release new MBPs!
  • Reply 97 of 111
    LOL...

Told you it would be a sweater, Sunil!
  • Reply 98 of 111
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

LOL...

Told you it would be a sweater, Sunil!

Thanks. Actually you prepared me for the crashing lows. ...I'll give it one more chance, the Tuesday morning Cupertino announcement, if any, before coming back here and swearing my head off as promised.
  • Reply 99 of 111
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacCentric

If Melbourne and Brisbane are in the same time zone, why do you need a clock for each?

It's the stupid Konfabulator. It sucks compared to Dashboard. Each widget has 3 time zones. So I need 2 sets of widgets for 5 time zones. The 6th I thought, well, WTF, just put in another Australian city
  • Reply 100 of 111
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guartho

Well, tomorrow's still Tuesday. There's no sense in giving up a good theory just because it's not true.

Yes, I'm saving my rant... And thanks to Guybrush, there was a safety net for my dissapointment. But... ATHGHGHHGSAHSDIHFAASFHUHEWUIHI UHFLAHWLIUH AHARGHGHHHHGGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH

[More ranting tomorrow]