Apple Hypes MWSF 2002

Comments

• Reply 240 of 1761
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    holy sh@t

Beyond the rumor sites..Way beyond....shiiiiittttt...g
  • Reply 240 of 1761
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    HOLY CRAP, they are definately poking fun @ us...

-Paul
  • Reply 240 of 1761
    [quote]Originally posted by thegelding:

<strong>of course it may very well change from 6 days to:

5 days to MacWorld San Francisco

but then stay with, as the second line:

Count the Days. Count the minutes...etc

i would be disappointed...g</strong><hr></blockquote>

...but it didn't.

Damn.

What could it BE, then?!

Alex
  • Reply 240 of 1761
    jaredjared Posts: 639member
    Oh my gosh "Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond"
  • Reply 240 of 1761
    OMG they are watching us!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
  • Reply 240 of 1761
    wheewhee Posts: 46member

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: whee ]</p>
  • Reply 247 of 1761
    and the boards go wild!!!!!

i hate to image the speculation this will cause...little sleep for me tonight....and for the next 5 freakin days too!!!

how are they going to keep this secret for the next 5 days??? g
  • Reply 247 of 1761
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    ummm yea, this is ****ing creepy..

-Paul
  • Reply 249 of 1761
    I think this is the evidence that [these ads are being] tageted at us... hehe

EDIT: me fail english, that's umpossible.

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: CyberZorn ]</p>
  • Reply 249 of 1761
    nav3nav3 Posts: 34member
    whee, I already posted the pic.

Damn, this gave me chills the first time I read it...whatevers coming, its gonna be huge!
  • Reply 251 of 1761
    are they for real!?!!? this is becoming painful... its almost LAUGHABLE that a company is doing this to its 'customers' (read : fanatics)... i can't believe this :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Reply 251 of 1761
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    HOLY SHIT!!!! GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!
  • Reply 253 of 1761
    &lt;small rant&gt;

This is why I love being a mac user. Here i am 3 am on the east coast laughing out loud how apple is having fun with us. This is great, I LOVE APPLE!

~ Zorn
  • Reply 253 of 1761
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    I just crapped myself!
  • Reply 253 of 1761
    jaredjared Posts: 639member
    [quote]Originally posted by nav3:

<strong>Damn, this gave me chills the first time I read it...whatever coming, its gonna be huge!</strong><hr></blockquote>

This is giving me chills too...what in the world does Apple have planned? The thing I hate the most is I work for the company and have not a single clue hehe :confused:

But yes this is why I love Apple too. Dell, Compaq, HP, whatever PC vendor could never pull this off with their entire user base getting all excited, why? Because there is really just no innovation in these companies, nothing to hope for or wet your pants for

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: Jared ]</p>
  • Reply 256 of 1761
    This morning i was going to post a question about how much Apple actually monitors boards like this... but after reading that page, i got an incredibly weird feeling... as if Steve is actually watching this and laughing... like, whats next... 4 days til macworld "Maybe you should believe Mastergator"

or 4 days til Macworld "Dorsal, as in Dorsal fin.. on a dolphin"
  • Reply 257 of 1761
    hell, like i said in a previous post....nobody is going to buy anything till MWSF, not us rumor site people, not a customer going to Apple's home page...so they might as well release everything now....then SJ and just stand on stage on Jan 7th and get the applause and love from the crowd that he craves and deserves......come on....even if we can't buy till the 7th you can just throw some photos up Apple...please.....g
  • Reply 258 of 1761
    elderlocelderloc Posts: 146member
    WOW OH WOW thats all I can say... I was looking up a class schedule for certs for Apple OS X and when I went to the home page.. OMFG...

If it is way beyond these boards... what the hell are they up too? I mean we can come up with some wild stuff here.

IBM Power4? Quantuam Based Comupters? Apple switches to AMD? G5? Everythings is upped? OS X runs on windows PC's? Man Steve I know your second only to God when it comes to pulling miracles out of your arse but...

We saw the second coming of Jobs, maybe this is the Second coming of Apple? I think the agreement with MS ends in August of this year. Maybe we will see an onslaught on the PC market share then again (Warm Sqishie Feeling)?

Steve I've been with you on every platform NExt, Apple, etc.. I was there when you left. I left when you did, I came back to Apple when you did... Where will you take us? With this much hype I have reason to believe again, don't ruin it..

NV25 is standard on all macs, DDR 333, G5 on whole line, Windows runs on Mac's, Firewire 2, USB 2, ATA 133, Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Blue Tooth and a partage in a pear tree...

Woot...

:eek:

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: Elderloc ]</p>
  • Reply 259 of 1761
    myahmacmyahmac Posts: 222member
    if i hadnt read it i swear some one from ai made that quote up
  • Reply 260 of 1761
    I'm happy to see AI being to responsive through this, while its no where near the traffic of a keynote its pretty damn snapy. -- congrads AI!

Mike