Mac OS X 10.6.3 to deliver QuickTime, 64-bit Logic, OpenGL enhancements

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 107
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thrang View Post

please get rid of the overlayed buttons in qt player...

I find extremely annoying. Just give an option for a traditional controller beneath the content - i'll compromise - you can auto-hide it until you move the mouse and then have the controller drop down beneath the content.

agreed!
  • Reply 102 of 107
    gazoobeegazoobee Posts: 3,754member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by VL-Tone View Post

Are you running Safari in 64-bit mode? Do a get info on Safari.app and look if the "Open in 32-bit mode" box is checked. If it is, uncheck it.

Safari in 64-bit mode normally deals with Flash (and other plug-ins) crashing without taking down the whole browser with it.

Yeah, but Safari in 64 bit mode doesn't support ClickToFlash or AdBlocker plug-ins.

The web just isn't tolerable without them.
  • Reply 103 of 107
    Thanks, but I have the same settings.
  • Reply 104 of 107
    areseearesee Posts: 776member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gazoobee View Post

Yeah, but Safari in 64 bit mode doesn't support ClickToFlash or AdBlocker plug-ins.

The web just isn't tolerable without them.

That's funny. I'm running 64 bit Safari and ClickToFlash (version 1.5.3) a the same time.
  • Reply 105 of 107
    palegolaspalegolas Posts: 1,361member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Wow! Some of these QT X comments are so incredibly incorrect. QT has always been powerful, but QT X takes it to a whole notha level. And what's with this odd desire expecting Apple to support and every codec when Perian does that in one nifty app?

QTX is not ready for release, and we haven't seen the fixes yet. It's been out for quite some time. My guess is the dream team has been working on the tablet OS. I believe there's a dream team within Apple that moves between important projects.

Steve: We gotta finish the tablet in time. Hey Scott, come over here. We need you on this tablet OS now!

Scott: But.. I'm just about to fix the...

Steve: Do it in later. First we have to solve this. I need you on this now.

Scott: Hh... ok. But... snow leopard will never be complete.. =(
  • Reply 106 of 107
    It has been a while since any news regarding this update just wondering what is happening with it.

If anyone has heard anything lets all know.
  • Reply 107 of 107
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rob_06 View Post

It has been a while since any news regarding this update just wondering what is happening with it.

If anyone has heard anything lets all know.

Maybe they're building in support for the new MacBook Pros coming out in a week or two? And waiting on their release for 10.6.3? I can hope... I'm waiting for the next MBP!! \