Verizon hiring hundreds ahead of iPhone launch - rumor

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 143
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,600member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lmgppv View Post

Rumor? I'm a verizon cell customer & a couple of weeks ago I received an email from Verizon that the iPad is coming. They included a subscription price as well. Hope I saved email...

The rumor isn't about the iPad, it's about the iPhone. We won't know about that for a while, if ever.
  • Reply 142 of 143
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

That's not quite true.

LTE will take years to reach the number of customers that 3G has now. I believe Verizon set sometime in 2013 for that to happen. And fallback for LTE will be 3G. So an LTE phone will need 3G for years.

You...Are seriously wrong. Try the end of 2011 for completion. L.T.E. starts in 38 cites in Dec. Maybe your thinking about faze two or three of L.T.E. 4g. 15-50 mega bytes per second.
  • Reply 143 of 143
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theobold View Post

You...Are seriously wrong. Try the end of 2011 for completion. L.T.E. starts in 38 cites in Dec. Maybe your thinking about faze two or three of L.T.E. 4g. 15-50 mega bytes per second.

Your claim is that Verizon?s LTE will cover every area that Verizon?s CDMA2000 currnet covers by the end of 2011? I?ll take that bet.