'Think Different' ad creator believes latest Samsung ads are getting the best of Apple

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 178
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    Delete
  • Reply 162 of 178
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    I think the moves Coca-Cola made is what put them at #1, and not advertising, like making their soft drinks the choice in most fast food places and restaurants. Do you really think people will start drinking Rum and Pepsi or Jack and Pepsi all of a sudden?

If you reverse the CocoCola logo, is says in arabic 400

It is truly an evil company. I do not oblige.
  • Reply 163 of 178

Originally Posted by WontonParmesan View Post

That's eerie! What're the odds…

• Reply 164 of 178
    Yeah, it's not a coincidence in my opinion. I think they did that on purpose. If you think about it there is no good in That toxic sugar water.
  • Reply 165 of 178

I want a banana shaped like a"s" tumbling from a tree on Newton's head.

• Reply 166 of 178
    I have to admit, that is a good Samsung ad. LOL very hip. Tell me that doesn't encroach into Apple territory and I'll call you delusional. :-)
  • Reply 167 of 178
    asciiascii Posts: 5,936member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Well, that Coke logo has been modified slightly.

• Reply 168 of 178
    ascii wrote: »
    Well, that Coke logo has been modified slightly.
    You still can't deny that the ingredients in the soda causes brain damage along with other health & environmental issues. <h3>Just saying Homie </h3>
  • Reply 169 of 178
    asciiascii Posts: 5,936member

Quote:

You still can't deny that the ingredients in the soda causes brain damage along with other health & environmental issues.

Just saying Homie

Since most people drink soda, and most people aren't brain damaged, I don't see how the evidence supports your conclusion.

• Reply 170 of 178
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

You still can't deny that the ingredients in the soda causes brain damage along with other health & environmental issues.

I'd be quite happy if it was illegal to put HFCS in foods. For a few years now, I've not imbibed anything with HFCS in it, and that limits me to water, milk, 100% juice, and specialized sodas. I'd say it's less than 10% of the total "drinks" market. And I'm fine with that. Stop wasting sugar on ethanol and use the corn instead.

But there's no evidence supporting either of your claims.

Originally Posted by ascii View Post

Since most people drink soda, and most people aren't brain damaged, I don't see how the evidence supports your conclusion.

The majority is always sane. Damage stops being damage if everyone has it. image

• Reply 171 of 178
    ascii wrote: »
    Come on you're going to argue with me about soda? Lol dude look do some research on soda. Yes most people are brain damaged. They just don't realize it. For real man look up the shit they put it in. Then after you list the ingredients. Look up ingredients & maybe you can share the knowledge & save someones life from self destruction. #idiocracy
  • Reply 172 of 178
    I'd be quite happy if it was illegal to put HFCS in foods. For a few years now, I've not imbibed anything with HFCS in it, and that limits me to water, milk, 100% juice, and specialized sodas. I'd say it's less than 10% of the total "drinks" market. And I'm fine with that. Stop wasting sugar on ethanol and use the corn instead.

The majority is always sane. Damage stops being damage if everyone has it. ;)
    I don't blame you guys, the truth is hard to handle & with so much misleading information, it just make it easier to make excuses. I hope i don't have to post a load of links that show how self destructive soda is. Just look it up. In fact, post what you find.
  • Reply 172 of 178

The majority is always sane. Damage stops being damage if everyone has it. ;)
    I don't blame you guys, the truth is hard to handle & with so much misleading information, it just make it easier to make excuses. I hope i don't have to post a load of links that show how self destructive soda is. Just look it up. In fact, post what you find.
  • Reply 174 of 178

I hope i don't have to post a load of links that show how self destructive soda is.

It'd be great if you actually posted any sort of proof that it causes brain damage, since that's still your claim.

• Reply 175 of 178
    It'd be great if you actually posted any sort of proof that it causes brain damage, since that's still your claim.
    I shouldn't have to.
  • Reply 176 of 178

I shouldn't have to.

Then enjoy never being listened to again.

• Reply 177 of 178
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal Emperor View Post

Everyone has an opinion. And despite the "growing" negative opinion of Apple, they keep on selling and selling. Samsung spent what, $12B on ads and their flagship phone was beaten by the iPhone 4.

What growing negative opinions are you referring to? I keep hearing this over and over again on this forum but don't see it anywhere else, everyone still thinks Apple is the best company in the world. Samsung has been doing extremely well, their S III and Note numbers are off the charts, though not as good as the iPhone they still aren't what could be construed as failing. The S IV will also be released soon which will defiantly mean another hit.

• Reply 178 of 178
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

Pretty much. I doubt Google is happy about Samsung completely dominating the Android device market. I can see Samsung replacing Android functionality with it's own services more and more, and eventually forking Android. People aren't buying Android phones. They're buying Samsung phones. That's the product, and the brand. Android is becoming less relevant, not more. 

Once the Nexus line falls under Motorola's roof this will hopefully change. The Nexus Android version is just so much better then what is available on the Samsung phones. I absolutely love the multi-user support, our families Nexus 10 can be shared without crossing each others digital footprint, awesome.