Apple expands WWDC banners to wrap Metreon, adds '7' and 'X' signage

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 168
    asdasdasdasd Posts: 5,686member

Anyway my speculation.

As some one said already; we have this equation.

7X.

Right? We need to solve for X. So, as we know, 42 is the answer to everything so:

7X = 42

X = 6

So X is now 6. There are only two explanations

1) An iPhone 6. But we know ( cf TS) the next iPhone is 7. or

2) Apple is abandoning OS X and its old Next inheritance, since thats Steve Jobs's legacy and going back to Mac OS 6.  ( they've probably lost the source code to Mac OS 7 and above).

2) is most obviously correct. Of course the new Mac OS 6 will look a bit better than before, it will have a rewritten Finder and so on. But its going to be 1992 code. I couldn't be more excited.

• Reply 162 of 168
    c4rlobc4rlob Posts: 277member
    The font style for the "7" and "X" are a dramatic departure from previous years. So is the font for "WWDC" so maybe it isn't a signal of anything beyond signage design %u2013 but it certainly feels like it's trying to signal an overall change in UI aesthetics.
  • Reply 163 of 168
    tjduffytjduffy Posts: 28member
    Not impressed with iOS 7. The icons are not active, they remind me of skittles. Also how come they can not offer multiple windows on the iPad. And what about the senior citizen, They need the option for bigger buttons for their fingers and the option of changing text size, in short more control without settings.
  • Reply 164 of 168
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by asdasd View Post

Worlds might be a new naming convention for OS X. 

The logic didn't make sense, but you turned out to be right about the conclusion at least!

• Reply 165 of 168
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    tjduffy wrote: »
    Not impressed with iOS 7. The icons are not active, they remind me of skittles. Also how come they can not offer multiple windows on the iPad. And what about the senior citizen, They need the option for bigger buttons for their fingers and the option of changing text size, in short more control without settings.

Do u have ADD?
  • Reply 166 of 168
    cykzcykz Posts: 81member
    Too bad, still no AppleTV news. But I am not dissapointed.
  • Reply 167 of 168
    ziadjkziadjk Posts: 55member
    cykz wrote: »
    Too bad, still no AppleTV news. But I am not dissapointed.

I know a few people who thought apple would introduce a new iPhone, too. Gotta remember that it was a developers conference. So all announcements were directed at developers primarily..
    Apple TV doesn't support third party stuff I don't think.

(With the exception of the MacBook Air upgrade, but I might be missing something)
  • Reply 168 of 168
    cykzcykz Posts: 81member
    ziadjk wrote: »
    ..all announcements were directed at developers primarily..
    That's where I hope to hear from a new AppleTV API. Commercials with direct link to order, infotainment with interactive features, watch later button, pay for no ads, watch complete series now, and so on. You know, all the great stuff I will never have the time for to enjoy.