Lets count NEW iPods

Comments

• Reply 81 of 136
    nwhyseenwhysee Posts: 151member
    54. 15gb for my 18th bday
  • Reply 82 of 136
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    I'm gonna order mine as soon as the power book updates happen. I want my $200 rebate!
  • Reply 83 of 136

(30Gb)

Stunned by it!

Incidentally, I ordered it from Apple Store Ireland on Thursday (21st Aug) and it was quoted as "2-3 weeks". Got a despatch email on Saturday evening and it arrived today. Very cool
  • Reply 84 of 136
    gsxrboygsxrboy Posts: 565member

30gigger for me, very nice hehehehe, I got it last Saturday..
  • Reply 85 of 136
    Going to be ordering one tomorrow. $35.65 (Canadian money) off at the computer store at Carleton U.
  • Reply 86 of 136
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    57, baby.

A gorgeous, perfect 15GB model.

One little black speck on it, just to the left of the display, but it turns me on like Cindy Crawford's mole. I'm going to sleep with this thing in my underwear.

I can't get over how light and thin it is.

*schwing*
  • Reply 87 of 136
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

I'm going to sleep with this thing in my underwear.

Oh, God, why did you say that? Too bad it doesn't vibrate down there.
  • Reply 88 of 136
    58!!! 15 Gigger. This thing is the sweetest thing ever. Now if they only add recording functionality.

Macaddict16
  • Reply 89 of 136
    I am finally finally going to get an iPod today! I'll be grabbing a 10 gig at the Chestnut Hill Apple Store in a couple hours. It's a 3 months early birthday gift from my parents, because I'm leaving next Tuesday to spend the semester in Europe. I've wanted one of these babies since the very first time I laid eyes on one, but never had an excuse to spend that much money on one before now (of course, I'm not spending the money, which is a nice thing ). I'll add my number when I get home tonight. (I'm typing posting from my sister's BC dorm room at the moment...damn football team lost to Wake Forest...bummer of a game...anyway...)

Related question: does anyone know anything about the MacAlly Mace Pro Noise canceling head phones? They look pretty cool, and I'm probably gonna shell out, but I wouldn't mind some input. (The clincher for me is the two-prong airplane adapter; I'm going to be spending a lot of time on airplanes in the next few months, and that would just be nice). Anyway, I'm out for now, but I'll be back to add my count soon.
  • Reply 90 of 136
    Not only am I getting a 15 gig, but the G5s are gorgeous!
  • Reply 91 of 136
    Now, officially (finally) #59. That last post was so succinct because we walked into the store and they basically shut the door behind us. Chestnut Hill Mall closes at 8:00, very weird. Anyway, the salesman talked my parents into the 15gig, and I certainly wasn't going to argue. Also, they had the new G5s and I must say, I love them. Especially the inside. It's just so clean. Not like any other computer I've ever seen. They are big though. Noticeably bigger than the G4s.

Well, that's all for now. Time to play with my new toy.
  • Reply 92 of 136
    Quote:

Originally posted by SledgeHammer

Now, officially (finally) #59. That last post was so succinct because we walked into the store and they basically shut the door behind us. Chestnut Hill Mall closes at 8:00, very weird. Anyway, the salesman talked my parents into the 15gig, and I certainly wasn't going to argue. Also, they had the new G5s and I must say, I love them. Especially the inside. It's just so clean. Not like any other computer I've ever seen. They are big though. Noticeably bigger than the G4s.

Well, that's all for now. Time to play with my new toy.

I played Unreal on an MDD at the B.Mac in Ottawa (and got slaughtered) and those are pretty big. Mostly just wide.

The G5, now: I can't wait to get a load of that beast.
  • Reply 93 of 136
    1up --> 60
  • Reply 94 of 136
    61, along with a new PB 12" . . . got to love the Student bundle deals.
  • Reply 95 of 136
    jobjob Posts: 420member
    62. I've got a 15GB. Love it. I take it everywhere.

I've convinced three people on my track team to buy 'Pods as well.
  • Reply 96 of 136

15GB- and typing this on my new 12" G4 PB!
  • Reply 97 of 136
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    64! - 15Gb

J 8)
  • Reply 98 of 136
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    65 - 20GB (I ordered a 15GB, but Apple released new models before I got it )
  • Reply 99 of 136

20GB, with educatiional discount.
  • Reply 100 of 136
    67... 20GB