The Peeing Thread

Comments

• Reply 41 of 96
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    I love pissing outdoors, especially when I've had a few pints. Concrete was made to be pissed on. Why hide in a little room?

I just taught my cat to piss in the toilet. I wish I could get him to flush, but at least he has perfect aim.
  • Reply 42 of 96
    formerlurkerformerlurker Posts: 2,686member
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

If only I were a Freudian psychologist, I would have a ball with this thread....

Chalk up one Slip for the good Doctor...
  • Reply 43 of 96
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

Bingo!

That's got to take some skill, but it's better than trying to lean forward.
  • Reply 44 of 96
    formerlurkerformerlurker Posts: 2,686member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dviant

Another one to add to the Post-Sex Urination...

Immediately after can be difficult. Like if you still have a full or half-on. Gotta practically hug the bowl to hit that angle.

Try sitting down on the seat, backwards. Seriously!

I got this surprisingly effective gem from my dad at an early age, as a way of dealing with Morning Wood without really explaining what it really was.
  • Reply 45 of 96
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by FormerLurker

Chalk up one Slip for the good Doctor...

Nice catch!

Anyway, how about peeing in a sink? I've never done it but it seems to happen alarmingly often at crowded undergrad bars. If someone's peed in the sink, I just leave. That's just disgusting.
  • Reply 46 of 96
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

Nice catch!

Anyway, how about peeing in a sink? I've never done it but it seems to happen alarmingly often at crowded undergrad bars. If someone's peed in the sink, I just leave. That's just disgusting.

There's this amazing invention called a tap - turn it, water comes out, and it's *just like flushing*!!! Incredible, no?!

• Reply 47 of 96
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    In grade school I remember we had a contest to see how high up on the WALL we could pee. The urinals were recessed into the wall/floor (the full-length models) so it was really easy to accomplish this. I don't remember his name, but there was this one kid that ALWAYS won. He was quite a shooter!

And I can say from personal experience that if you can flush it, FLUSH IT! In college we had our toilet lose the ability to flush. "No prob," we thought. "We'll still pee in it but won't go #2."

BAD IDEA.

We went about 3 days until they came and fixed the toilet. The whole place was filled with the most noxious, disgusting smell I've ever had the displeasure to experience.

For the sake of the good of all mankind, FLUSH!
  • Reply 48 of 96
    Let me tell you guys something little known about myself...

When drunk, with friends, we came up with a crazy (drunk) idea, no, not streaking but as some of you may know that fits the bill for me too.

We call it the "pee-unit". A "pee-unit" is a group of drunk guys who have to pee at a party but the ****ing washroom is being held up by someone who decided that he needed to purge. The "pee-unit" moves out... out of the house and onto the street near by. The "pee-unit" then picks a target... local car, driveway, road**, or anything else worth pissing on. The "pee-unit" will then line-up and release at the same time on the target. After the unit is relieved, it moves back to the party debriefs, and disbands. No one talks about the "pee-unit" unless he is drunk and has to pee, so I just slipped but hey this thread is different.

** road... the road target can be approached in many different ways. I like the stumbling backwards while "letting it loose" which makes a nice wave-like line per-person in the "pee-unit".
  • Reply 49 of 96
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Dudes. The Magic Cone.

You can pretend it doesn't exist, but that doesn't make it go away.
  • Reply 50 of 96
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

** road... the road target can be approached in many different ways. I like the stumbling backwards while "letting it loose" which makes a nice wave-like line per-person in the "pee-unit".

Alternately, imitating the trombone section of a marching band produces a side-to-side ripple effect.
  • Reply 51 of 96
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

Stupid. Especially if it's woman pee. That stuff goes toxic if left overnight.

Just as long as you put the seat down, preferably with your head wedged between it and the bowl, but just down will do.
  • Reply 52 of 96
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    man, i remember out at Madison people would end up peeing in the bathroom garbage cans. THAT was disgusting!

a few too many binge drinkers out there, eventually most of the normal outlets would plug up completely. and women in Madison seem to have no qualms with using the men's bathroom. seems one tit flashing to cut in line works like a charm almost every time.
  • Reply 53 of 96
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

Dudes. The Magic Cone.

You can pretend it doesn't exist, but that doesn't make it go away.

Hi addabox -

I'm just guessing, but I bet that cone was developed for female soldiers. The designers had to come up with something that was easy to pack, cheap to make, and disposable. I wonder whether a male or female designed it. Probably a male.

I've never seen or heard of the cone either. So don't feel like the only one. It *is* strange that no one seems to be mentioning it. Hmmm. Wonder why?

I also wonder where they're sold. heh.
  • Reply 54 of 96
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    After some bad decisions with 151, a friend (girl) pissed in the sink for me so I wouldn't have to move away from the toilet. I was done using it, but I was just laying at it's base forcing myself to breath...worst night ever...yet
  • Reply 55 of 96
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

I also wonder where they're sold. heh.

No kidding... am I the only one thinking that a sno-cone paper cone would do in a pinch?
  • Reply 56 of 96
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

No kidding... am I the only one thinking that a sno-cone paper cone would do in a pinch?

Hey Kicks -

Yeah, that 'would' probably work in a pinch; but I bet the Magic Cone is ten times better.
  • Reply 57 of 96
    Well yeah, that's why it's *magic*!

Like sheesh.

• Reply 58 of 96
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

After some bad decisions with 151, a friend (girl) pissed in the sink for me so I wouldn't have to move away from the toilet. I was done using it, but I was just laying at it's base forcing myself to breath...worst night ever...yet

It took me a while to get through the first line there because it reads like she took a piss on your behalf.

Alright, alright, alright.......A (good) friend of mine came home one night very, very pissed from a party. After a couple of hours sleep, I've awoken to him stumbling out of bed. He shuffles around the room a bit, opens and closes the bedroom door but unfortunately, in his still drunken stupor/sleepwalking state, forgets to go out. He then proceeds to relieve himself on the bedroom carpet. He then ambles back to bed and promptly falls fast asleep again.

Needless to say, it was some time (weeks possibly months - I can't quite remember) before he heard the end of it.
  • Reply 59 of 96
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    1. We used to have pissing contests in elementary school going for distance. I remember one time I backed up as far as the sinks and got the record. Then rumors went around that I held my pee in for 3 days. I was a legend. That was the highlight of my life.

2. My aunt told me she used to have distance peeing contests with her brother when she was a kid and she would always win. She said she'd just squat on a rock and lean back.

3. One night when I was in high school, I came home late from a night of heavy drinking and took a huge piss. About 10 minutes later I took another. Probably 5 or 10 minutes later I had to take another piss, but I was paranoid that my parents would hear me pissing so much... so I opened up my bedroom window and pissed through the screen. It didn't work so well.

Ahhhh.... sweet memories.
  • Reply 60 of 96
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    I crashed at a friends house one night and his brother had come home earlier from a pretty wild party (translation: his brother came home totally bombed). So about an hour after he staggered back in the house I heard him get up and start stumbling around for one reason or another. Than he came into the room we were sleeping in (I was on his couch, awake...he was in his bed...still asleep at this point) and stumbled around for a second...puked all over the floor, and than walked over to his computer and started pissing all over it. Sometime in the middle of the piss, my friend woke up and tackled his brother who was pissing on his computer...they landed in a pile of puke, piss was flying all over...it was bad. And the computer...may it RIP (even though it was a wintell box).