The Peeing Thread

Comments

• Reply 61 of 96
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Out camping in high school, we had one moron who was continually playing 'pranks' on the rest of us... like throwing Chapstick bombs in the fire when we were sitting around it. (No, I'm not going to explain that one, you're all bright, you can figure it out.)

So one night we decide, in the pitch black, to pee around his tent.

Somewhere in the middle of this, we all realize that most of us aren't peeing *around* the tent, but *on* the tent. No problem, it's rain proof, so we chuckle and keep going.

In the morning we realize that his window flaps were down - we had peed on the screens. Everything in his tent, his sleeping bag, his head, his *food*... was covered with a fine urine mist.

Muahahahahaha.
  • Reply 62 of 96
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

I crashed at a friends house one night and his brother had come home earlier from a pretty wild party (translation: his brother came home totally bombed). So about an hour after he staggered back in the house I heard him get up and start stumbling around for one reason or another. Than he came into the room we were sleeping in (I was on his couch, awake...he was in his bed...still asleep at this point) and stumbled around for a second...puked all over the floor, and than walked over to his computer and started pissing all over it. Sometime in the middle of the piss, my friend woke up and tackled his brother who was pissing on his computer...they landed in a pile of puke, piss was flying all over...it was bad. And the computer...may it RIP (even though it was a wintell box).

Perhaps the world's first techno-parable?
  • Reply 63 of 96
    spcmsspcms Posts: 407member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

Hi addabox -

I'm just guessing, but I bet that cone was developed for female soldiers. The designers had to come up with something that was easy to pack, cheap to make, and disposable. I wonder whether a male or female designed it. Probably a male.

I've never seen or heard of the cone either. So don't feel like the only one. It *is* strange that no one seems to be mentioning it. Hmmm. Wonder why?

I also wonder where they're sold. heh.

Actually they are distributed here @ festivals so the more brave among female festival goers don't have to stand in line an hour or so to pee in one of those disguisting plastic take-away toilets.
  • Reply 64 of 96
    spcmsspcms Posts: 407member
    Of course you can always use this:

THE

"STADIUM GAL"

An UNDETECTABLE FEMALE LEG BAG

Once again we have adopted a product that has already been used in the Health Care Industry, and provided it to those who hate the waiting. It is called a Female Urinary Pouch. The pouch is Non-Latex, and contains an Odor-Barrier pouch film. At the bottom of the pouch is a Convenience Drain that connects to the leg bag system (worn on the inner calf). It is one size fits all, and is cut to fit one's needs. Application is explained in the instruction guide.

• Reply 65 of 96
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    i think the weirdest episode i ever had related to the urinary arts, was after finishing more than a few cups of cool aid. no, not "coolaid", just regular red coolaid. but ontop of those i eat some mushrooms. so, a few more cups later, and the visuals kick in. i groove on them for a bit, then sensory perseption becomes altered. it occurs to me that my pants are wet (as it turns out they weren't, as confirmed by another tripping friend, but i thought i felt moisture). after a few minutes i remember that my urine transporter is in the front of my pants, its probably malfunction, and that i should troubleshoot it in the bathroom. so i walk, rubber legged, toward the pisser. at this point i dont remember how doors work, so i push my head into the door way. i manage to clear a space for walking, and i make my way to the mirror. th pretty pictures distracted me for a while and i forgot why i came.

i make like to leave, when i realize that i'm pissing already. i quickly engage the antipiss muscles, as i push the door closed. i open my fly and poke my hand in to grab the shaft. again the pissing starts, my hand is now wet, so i say "hey, stop," and rework those antipiss muscles. i rinse off my now disgusting hand, and make my way back to the grasping. this time i can't find my penis. the next ten minutes would be the weirdest time of my life. i dont know where i was looking, but i couldn't find my penis. occasionally, it would start peeing involuntarily, and i'd have to stop it, but i didn't know where it was. after i couldn't build up the urge any more, i found the little guy. he was hiding right there in plain sight. i make my way back to the couch, walking and sitting at strange angles so as to hide the suspectedly huge piss spots. one of the sobers managed to clean the bathroom. a fun time was had by all.

one of my favorite things about winter, or chilly weather, is outdoor pissing. something about the cool air on a dripping shlong is invigorating. i find its a lot of fun on elevated train platforms. people gotta pay $2 to start a fight with ya if ya hit em.
  • Reply 66 of 96
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by thuh Freak

[snip]

You are one sick dude...

• Reply 67 of 96
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    This thread is what AO is truly all about! Best Thread of 2004!®

Does anyone else have the "dual-chamber bladder?" On a flight several months ago I had to GO really badly, but I held it until we got to the airport. When I peed, I let out what I thought was everything (which was a lot), and then a SECOND batch of equal size came through. Most of the time I only use one "chamber," but every now and then both fill up.
  • Reply 68 of 96
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    I just thought of another bathroom piss....um...game?

Who here tries to hold a consistent stream of piss, keeping the same timbre in the bowl as long as possible?

not unlike holding your breath, it's very easy at first, but then as your supplies start to deplete it takes some concentration to keep going.
  • Reply 69 of 96
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    thing is, it's easy to measure distance when you're drunk, but timbre?

if you can tell what the timbre is, you haven't had enough.
  • Reply 70 of 96
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    OTOH, if you can't get your timbre up, you've had too much.
  • Reply 71 of 96
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Oh great.

I finally get some confirmation that I didn't just hallucinate The Magic Cone, and now I got the "Stadium Gal" to worry about....
  • Reply 72 of 96
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

After some bad decisions with 151, a friend (girl) pissed in the sink for me so I wouldn't have to move away from the toilet. I was done using it, but I was just laying at it's base forcing myself to breath...worst night ever...yet

Ahhh good times with 151. My friend and I decided in all our infinite wisdom that we should drink as much 151 as we could in an hour. I lost count at 8 shots of the stuff. I spent a good deal of time sitting next to the toilet. Also woke up the next morning still drunk. Ah good times.

In elementary school the 8th graders would always piss on the radiators in the winter. That was a nice smell \ There was also always the weird kid what would ALWAYS piss in the stalls and not at the urinal.

When I went to Ireland a few years back it was basically troughs everywhere. It was rather disturbing at first having to step up next to some old drunk Irish guy in a pub and do your thing. I eventually got used to it. The same basic urinal rules apply.
  • Reply 73 of 96
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

In the pool:

public urination is a crime, right?
  • Reply 74 of 96
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dogcow

When I went to Ireland a few years back it was basically troughs everywhere.

I've never seen urinals that weren't troughs outside american movies.

Barto
  • Reply 75 of 96
    With urinals I always worry about microscopic droplets of piss bouncing off of the porcelain and getting on my body. I generally prefer stalls for this reason. (hmm . . . . I guess I also have a tendency to meticulously clean the toliet with 409 before I use it sometimes . . . then I go over it with water for fear of 409 coming in contact with my body . . . ahh . . ya just cant win! 8) )

So yeah, about a year ago my mom caught my dad pissing in the sink. Immediately following was a half-hour-long screaming match which involved my dad arguing, honest-to-God, that he was doing it because the sink . . ."needed a good cleaning out once in a while, and piss was cheaper than Drano."

Needless to say, my mom wasnt impressed.
  • Reply 76 of 96
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Barto

I've never seen urinals that weren't troughs outside american movies.

Barto

Heh, I guess you've never been to the USA then! So Australia is all troughs? Here, I only see them in sports stadiums.
  • Reply 77 of 96
    I got two tickets for hanging a leak in public places, so i guess it is illegal in some places..
  • Reply 78 of 96
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I had to go to "court" one time for riding my bike in a "walk" area of a park. The guy before me was there for a PIP. Pissing in Public. Some a-hole DePaul frat boy. I think he paid a fine.
  • Reply 79 of 96
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

I just taught my cat to piss in the toilet. I wish I could get him to flush, but at least he has perfect aim.

How the hell did you do that? I need details. Lots of details.
  • Reply 80 of 96
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    sometimes you just need to go...

i have to admit i have urinated on a wall or two in my time...