Star Wars Episode 3

167891012»

Comments

• Reply 221 of 224
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by AquaMac

Don't look now but if you reread the other quotes it's more of a 'Quotes of shame' then 'Quotes of fame.' list. "It is possible to be both biased and fair/balanced."- NaplesX This was regarding FOX news. As Yoda would say. "How embarrassing for NaplesX, How embarrassing, *sigh*" I don't know the context of your quote but it sounds ok to me.

oh okay *slinks away*

but i was right about steve setting his RDF to '11' ala Spinal Tap for the wwdc "we are moving to intel" announcement
  • Reply 222 of 224
    rumor also has it now, they have tv shows that are coming out that shows what happens between 3 and 4 kind of like the cartoons showed what happened between 1 and 2
  • Reply 223 of 224
    aquamacaquamac Posts: 585member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ragingloogie

rumor also has it now, they have tv shows that are coming out that shows what happens between 3 and 4 kind of like the cartoons showed what happened between 1 and 2

Cartoons about 1 - 2 transition. what cartoons? Sorry, i don't watch TV often.
  • Reply 224 of 224
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by AquaMac

Cartoons about 1 - 2 transition. what cartoons? Sorry, i don't watch TV often.

who says you need to watch TV for them?

linky (legit):

http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/

linky (not legit):

umm, see if you can find something using something that starts with bit and ends in torrent