Show us your desk!

Comments

• Reply 21 of 129
    Ok I borrowed my grandparents digital camera. I know it's not as great as the others, but hey, who doesn't want to look at Macs?

Pictured here is:

2.0 ghz MacBook

4GB rev A iPod mini

Other random crap

This is my stereo setup. I have an Airpot Express under there that I stream music to from my MacBook. Like I said, not as impressive as others but I'm happy with it.
  • Reply 22 of 129
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

I love how you are open to this thread on your screen. My desktop will be pictured soon. As of now I don't have a digital camera.

lol yeah..when I stumbled across this thread I just snapped a pic and uploaded it..
  • Reply 23 of 129
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hypoluxa

lol yeah..when I stumbled across this thread I just snapped a pic and uploaded it..

where did you upload it to? straight on to this site or another server?
  • Reply 24 of 129
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mbaynham

I had to use my website server.. since it wants a url when you attach pics.
  • Reply 25 of 129
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hypoluxa

I had to use my website server.. since it wants a url when you attach pics.

bugger, ok cheers
  • Reply 26 of 129
    Study at home. I also have an Epson scanner that's not in the picture. The iMac is a 2.1GHz G5 20 incher with 2.5 gigs of RAM. The 18" LCD to the left isn't connected to anything at the moment, but I'd like to span my iMac onto it as soon as I can find where to get the mini VGA connector.

• Reply 27 of 129
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel

The iMac is a 2.1GHz G5 20 incher with 2.5 gigs of RAM.

The angle shows it like the 23" model.
  • Reply 28 of 129
    Quote:

i like the fact that the screen is presumably from a dell that was bought, then abandoned, lol, dats kinda wot mi desk looks like, mac in the middle, dell pushed to the side
  • Reply 29 of 129
    Quote:

Study at home. I also have an Epson scanner that's not in the picture. The iMac is a 2.1GHz G5 20 incher with 2.5 gigs of RAM. The 18" LCD to the left isn't connected to anything at the moment, but I'd like to span my iMac onto it as soon as I can find where to get the mini VGA connector.

I don't think you can extend the desktop of an iMac (at least the G5's) without modifying the firmware.

http://support.apple.com/specs/imac/iMac_G5_iSight.html About two thirds of the way down, look at Video, it says it only supports video mirroring.

-Justin
  • Reply 30 of 129
    Screen Spanning Doctor is the name of the program that fixes it.

The Dell monitor actually never belonged to a Dell, I just got a cheap deal on it.
  • Reply 31 of 129
    noah93noah93 Posts: 168member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mbaynham

mbaynham, if you want to upload a picture, you can use imageshack.us for free.

cheers,

Noah
  • Reply 32 of 129
    If you need help with it, email them to me at [email protected] and I will be glad to put them on my .mac site.

-Justin
  • Reply 33 of 129

I don't have a Mac yet

1400MHz Athlon XP, oldold 19" Samsung, oldoldOLD 13" CRT

I have got a Wacom and a Rio Karma, though!
  • Reply 34 of 129
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thatbox

I don't have a Mac yet

1400MHz Athlon XP, oldold 19" Samsung, oldoldOLD 13" CRT

I have got a Wacom and a Rio Karma, though!

• Reply 35 of 129
    Any more?
  • Reply 36 of 129
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jpennington

Any more?

One more:

• Reply 37 of 129
    here you go

image[IMG]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/557/picture1ob5.png" border="0" alt="" />[/IMG]
  • Reply 38 of 129
    I have a iBook, but i'm too lazy to take a photo, just have to wait until i get my iMac in october (when i'm not poor)
  • Reply 39 of 129
    Our house is two-story and the computer room is a small area upstairs that used to be a nursery. That’s where my desktop computer, a G5 Dual 2.5 lives when its not at the Apple Store for repair where it is now-- four times in the last month, all for the same problem.

Anyway, this is the downstairs computer located in an available space in the family room, a Titanium Powerbook 867 from 2002, with 1GB memory and an 80GB HD. Also included in the picture counterclockwise from the left is a Formac 20” FPD, a Sandisk 1GB thumb drive, a notebook for all the user names and passwords that I can never remember, a 20GB 2-Gen iPod, a Logitech wireless mouse and a LaCie 250GB FW drive that’s normally in the computer room.

http://homepage.mac.com/penningtonj/...arry_mckay.jpg
  • Reply 40 of 129
    Quote:

Been gone awhile, but Spline...what beer is that?