Nokia launches anti-iPhone campaign amid controversy

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 141
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by matt_s View Post

Lovely excuses.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Never seen so many excuses since the technical press came to the defense of Microsoft "Bob." :-)

When do you typically pick up your Apple paycheck? Or is it automatically deposited into your account?

I've never seen so much logic warped and twisted in favor of what Steve wants. The Apple Faithful Attacks!!! How fabulous. You should be quite proud. Seriously, you've done a super job.

Oh I wish I could remember the right song for this salt on metal thing. I'm sure iTunes has something we all could buy to calm us down. Julie Andrews must have a song here to make us all feel better. Bless ya, and take care.

If you've been around here for any time, you would know that I knock Apple when I think they've done something wrong. I'm sure most everyone else can vouch for that, so stop with the silliness.

If you can actually refute what I've said, with something sensible, then please do so.

Since you can't seem to do that, I will assume that this post is your way of giving up, and trying to take a last shot at demeaning the argument.

Nice work.