Steve Jobs on Apple's cash, NetBooks, Apple TV, and Cheap PCs

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 122
    macroninmacronin Posts: 1,174member
    As much as I like the idea of a slate tablet, and have gone on about it myself in the past, I think convertibles (laptop/tablet) are the way to go. At least until Apple can train us all to use gestures proficiently and ween us away from physical keyboards...

The only reason I have recanted on my 'Slate or Nothing!' mindset? The new uni-body construction. I believe that Apple could leverage this to design a more robust (bombproof, even) swivel/pivot/hinge dealie to connect the display to the 'rest' of the unit.

Now if they could just make the touchscreens both multi-touch AND stylus capable...!

"I'm ready for my 10" convertible netbook/tablet, Mr. Jobs!"
  • Reply 122 of 122

hi. to be honest i do prefer LG tvs. All samsung products i had has failed after a while (my mobile phone etc). Always is best idea to go to the shop and compare Lg to samsung and other tv by just looking at the sample video. When i've gone to the pc world then i seen samsung, lg next to each other and the picture quality was best on Lg tv (compared on same resolution and same video sample). Lg tvs are also cheaper. And here great TIP! I’ve bought my tely on www.bidmyshopping.eu/cheap-tv and i'm surprised how this website works. You need to make an enquiry: for example you need new 47" tv. Then sellers are bidding to beat the price down! saved around £80 on my tv. lol