Masturbation

Comments

• Reply 61 of 132
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Yeah, this thread is about getting yourself off, not going off on someone else.

• Reply 62 of 132
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    [quote]Originally posted by Jane:

<strong>At least in Europe men respect women and they do not talk down to women.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Certainly not true in Italy and Switzerland at least. Back to your regularly scheduled thread.
  • Reply 63 of 132
    [quote]There is no male equivalent in English to a "slut." <hr></blockquote>

actually yeah, there is the "man slut," which it seems i hear about about with increasing frequency these days.
  • Reply 64 of 132
    Somewhat related and i was just reminded of...

My friends have come to call spining the wheel on the iPod for no reason as "Masturbating the iPod"

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: Dogcow ]</p>
  • Reply 65 of 132
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Jamie,

This is how I wank! Ooops, have I said too much?
  • Reply 66 of 132
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    [quote]Originally posted by poor taylor:

<strong>

actually yeah, there is the "man slut," which it seems i hear about about with increasing frequency these days.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Or "man whore".

J :cool:
  • Reply 67 of 132
    "Himbo."
  • Reply 68 of 132
    [quote]Originally posted by Jamie:

<strong>

Or "man whore".

J :cool: </strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, that's what we call the roommate who is a male slut. Manwhores call themselves players.

Interestingly enough, he's the same one who beats it all the time and plays the aforementioned masturbatory games.
  • Reply 69 of 132
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Playing masturbatory has got to be a sure sign of latent homosexual desire. I just can't see the attraction for heterosexuals.
  • Reply 70 of 132
    finboyfinboy Posts: 383member
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>Playing masturbatory has got to be a sure sign of latent homosexual desire. I just can't see the attraction for heterosexuals.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm with you on that one. Sounds like a little too much sharing. Not that there's anything wrong with that...different strokes for different folks (he he).
  • Reply 71 of 132
    janejane Posts: 68member
    Well groverat you must be a man; because if you are a woman; the only way to achieve orgasm is by masturbation; it is just a great way to go to heaven for a few seconds to a few hours if you use the Kamasutra art of pleasure.
  • Reply 72 of 132
    Moanique, I always kinda figured you as frustrated.
  • Reply 73 of 132

<strong>Well groverat you must be a man; because if you are a woman; the only way to achieve orgasm is by masturbation; it is just a great way to go to heaven for a few seconds to a few hours if you use the Kamasutra art of pleasure.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Why yes, I am a man.

And women can have orgasms outside of masturbation. Your assertion that it is the only way women can experience orgasm doesn't even make physiological sense.

Maybe that's the only way you can achieve orgasm, because you're either screwed up in the head or vagina, but you != all females.
  • Reply 74 of 132
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    I think the male orgasm is a myth.
  • Reply 75 of 132
    Matsu you are such a horrible person; just give it up. I am not going to answer your stupid comment. You should spend more time addressing the issue of this thread instead of coming after me. Your narrow minded JUDGEMENT of others is sickening. Just give it up, you little narrow minded child. You do not know me and I do not want to know you. Contrary to what you think I have the right to my opinions.

As for groveart just spend some time asking your girlfriend or wife what she likes instead of assuming. You think because men and women masturbate they are gays or have problemns on the contrary it is a healthy way to share something else than the missionary position.[]
  • Reply 76 of 132
    This is not a question meant as a troll, but is English your native language? (I notice you're in Canada, perhaps you speak mainly French?)

[quote]As for groveart just spend some time asking your girlfriend or wife what she likes instead of assuming.<hr></blockquote>

I have and I know.

[quote]You think because men and women masturbate they are gays<hr></blockquote>

No, masturbation is something both homosexuals and heterosexuals do.

My only point was that for men/women to masturbate with each other is to show homosexual desires. I do not think true heteroseuxals would play masturbation games with people of the same sex.

[quote]or have problemns on the contrary it is a healthy way to share something else than the missionary position.<hr></blockquote>

You said that the only way for a woman to have an orgasm is via masturbation. This is untrue, women have orgasms during sexual intercourse with men all the time. As a matter of fact, somewhere in the world there's a woman having a very nice orgasm at this very moment thanks to a man's unique "tool".

(Perhaps you are confused as to what "masturbation" means.)
  • Reply 77 of 132
    Why is it so important to you that all women have to be in this little package that you have fabricated in your head. It is a well known fact that the only way a woman really truly reaches orgasm is by masturbation. Making love anyway for a woman is mostly in her head. Some is part of her body but true fulfilment is in her head. So this discussion between you and I is kind of pointless isn't.
  • Reply 78 of 132
    [quote]Why is it so important to you that all women have to be in this little package that you have fabricated in your head.<hr></blockquote>

I don't know what you're talking about.

Could you please expound on this?

[quote] It is a well known fact that the only way a woman really truly reaches orgasm is by masturbation.<hr></blockquote>

Howso?

This is obviously a crock of shit from a strictly biological standpoint, but I'm interested to hear your explanation.

[quote]Making love anyway for a woman is mostly in her head. Some is part of her body but true fulfilment is in her head.<hr></blockquote>

I would definitely agree with this. But what I'm not understanding is how sex with a man does not allow a woman to reach the mental part of the orgasm?

This might be a problem with you, but I can assure you that not all women are having the same problem reaching good orgasms that you have.

[quote]So this discussion between you and I is kind of pointless isn't.<hr></blockquote>

Of course not.
  • Reply 79 of 132
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member

<strong>. It is a well known fact that the only way a woman really truly reaches orgasm is by masturbation. Making love anyway for a woman is mostly in her head. Some is part of her body but true fulfilment is in her head. .</strong><hr></blockquote>

I do not agree with this statement. Some woman only reaches orgasm by masturbation, but not all. I forget a little the statistic , but 60 % of women can reach orgasm with a man.That's mean that 40 % of the women won't : a big number indeed.

Making love is moslty in the head : i agree, but is not entirely specific of women, it work for men too : (dream ejaculation for example).

To reach orgasm women must be in the good conditions and have the necessary amount of excitation. The orgasm is not as mechanical as it is for men (it is not totally mechanical for men also, but more for sure).

If this conditions does not exit no orgasm is possible.
  • Reply 80 of 132
    Moanique, see my previous post about frustration.