Samsung's latest Apple-targeting ad slams battery life, calls iPhone users 'wall huggers'

1111213141517»

Comments

  • Reply 321 of 328
    bondm16bondm16 Posts: 141member
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

     

     

    You won't get those things if you don't use your Samsung, as willgonz said.


    I use my Samsung every day, doing exactly the same things I did with my iPhone and I have yet to have a problem, so my original comment stands:

     

    I have had my current phone for nearly 2 years and have had none of the following:

     

    * Crashes

    * Malware

    * Viruses

     

  • Reply 322 of 328
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    bondm16 wrote: »
    I use my Samsung every day, doing exactly the same things I did with my iPhone and I have yet to have a problem, so my original comment stands:

    I have had my current phone for nearly 2 years and have had none of the following:

    * Crashes
    * Malware
    * Viruses

    Doesn't matter, Samsung is a hated company around here and to be honest, rightfully so. I never had problems with any of my Samsung phones either but I always used an AOSP ROM as I can't stand using Android unless it is unmolested, especially TouchWiz, yuck!
  • Reply 323 of 328
    bondm16bondm16 Posts: 141member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Relic View Post





    That makes as much sense as associating Apple with the deaths of 14 Chinese workers, their working conditions, poor wages because we'll Apple uses Foxconn.

    Doesn't matter, Samsung is a hated company around here and to be honest, rightfully so. I never had problems with any of my Samsung phones either but I always used an AOSP ROM as I can't stand using Android unless it is unmolested, especially TouchWiz, yuck!

    Hated or not, I don't feel people should make false statements.

  • Reply 324 of 328
    benjamin frostbenjamin frost Posts: 7,203member
    bondm16 wrote: »
     

    You won't get those things if you don't use your Samsung, as willgonz said.
    I use my Samsung every day, doing exactly the same things I did with my iPhone and I have yet to have a problem, so my original comment stands:

    I have had my current phone for nearly 2 years and have had none of the following:

    * Crashes
    * Malware
    * Viruses

    Fair do's.

    I prefer to use the greatest phone in the world, rather than the bastard product of a Godforsaken company called Samsung.
  • Reply 325 of 328
    freediverxfreediverx Posts: 1,422member
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Bondm16 View Post

     

    I use my Samsung every day, doing exactly the same things I did with my iPhone and I have yet to have a problem, so my original comment stands:

     

    I have had my current phone for nearly 2 years and have had none of the following:

     

    * Crashes

    * Malware

    * Viruses

     


     

    I know a person who has smoked for years and has no health problems, therefore smoking is not bad for your health.

     

    See why anecdotal data is worthless?

  • Reply 326 of 328
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post





    Fair do's.



    I prefer to use the greatest phone in the world, rather than the bastard product of a Godforsaken company called Samsung.

    Oh yaaay, another Nokia fan. :D 

  • Reply 327 of 328
    relic wrote: »
    Fair do's.


    I prefer to use the greatest phone in the world, rather than the bastard product of a Godforsaken company called Samsung.
    Oh yaaay, another Nokia fan. :D  

    I used to own a Nokia in the 90s. £30 and it served me well.
  • Reply 328 of 328
    bondm16bondm16 Posts: 141member

    Watch this "Will it Blend" video and see which phone blends faster. 

     

    image

Sign In or Register to comment.