The real DaVinci Code theory...

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 133
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Now, give me 3 soundbites for the average joe about "hard science is used to demonstrate that large parts of the US Government story are impossible (in this universe anyway)". Seriously, I am one of those that didn't / doesn't have the time to have researched that part, and it wasn't on CNN/ BBC. I await your response.
  • Reply 122 of 133
    One more attack to the list. Still right out in the open unafraid anyone will ever catch on.

11 July - Terror attack in India

It must be just "coincidences" ....since there are so many of them... right?

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 123 of 133
    I didn't drag numerology into the 911 truth movement unless anyone is claiming that I picked the dates, the planes or the national mourning period for United States of America.

The terrorists picked the dates

The terrorists picked the planes

The President picked the mourning period.

Not I !!! So I didn't drag numerology into anything, I'm merely pointing out an inconvenient truth that won't fit in our circle of concensus. Sorry.

If we keep demanding the truth, and refuse to listen, we are doomed

I propose that the reason so many is rejecting even to acknowledge what is starring them into the eyes, is fear. Fear of ridicule. Fear of touching on such a mumbo jumbo subject.

...This ofcause giving the terrorists an "open market" ... a total fire sale on all shelves.

Are we acting like the enlightened policeman hunting the crazy serial killer, or the ignorant cop ridiculing the subject, failing to realize numerology is part of the killers profile...

I'm sure nobody needs to be reminded people are dying here...

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 124 of 133
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Terrorists like to do stuff on the 11th; cool?
  • Reply 125 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Terrorists like to do stuff on the 11th; cool?

It's possible.
  • Reply 126 of 133
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Originally posted by segovius

Paging An......er.....MarcUK, paging MarcUK - please report to the launch pad......

oh crap, seems like there was a handle to open my loud mouth and I completely missed it.

As it was said, Solomon's temple is explicitly related to the Sun and is 'astro-insanitical?' in origin and if IIRC, the rebuilding of the temple is a metaphor for choosing to 'rebuild' your state of mind and body in the image of righteousness or God.

Maybe Segovius could explain it a bit better ?
  • Reply 127 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by Zab The Fab

It's possible.

Multiples of 11 are an apparent sign of the New World Order, 11 being their base number.

What im not decided is if these terrorist attacks are a resistance to the NWO, or orchestrated by the NWO to scare us all into buying their so called protection, ala slavery, so they can carry out their aganda.

However, we didn't, I recall have this pattern of numbering, or the scale of organised terrorism before Bush came to office. Someone who is known to have strong links to Fundamentalism and the so called Illumaniti, NWO or Skull and Bones. Someone whose beliefs, and who'se administration has strong beliefs that they are here to rigidly uphold ancient bigotries and superstition.
  • Reply 128 of 133
    Quote:

Originally posted by MarcUK

Multiples of 11 are an apparent sign of the New World Order, 11 being their base number.

What im not decided is if these terrorist attacks are a resistance to the NWO, or orchestrated by the NWO to scare us all into buying their so called protection, ala slavery, so they can carry out their aganda.

However, we didn't, I recall have this pattern of numbering, or the scale of organised terrorism before Bush came to office. Someone who is known to have strong links to Fundamentalism and the so called Illumaniti, NWO or Skull and Bones. Someone whose beliefs, and who'se administration has strong beliefs that they are here to rigidly uphold ancient bigotries and superstition.

Hello MarcUK

11, symbolizing the two horns on the beast, the war on the devine for the power on earth, is being used. So is the 77, which to these secret societies symbolizes God. Hence all the cities being attacked on 911 was on the 77'th latitude, Washington being exactly on, where flight 77 supposedly hit the Pentagon.

I've been trying in a stady manner, to provide people on this board the information for them to look at. While the data is not being disputed, the numbers are being called into question, meaning that the numerology is there, meaning that they are there beyon any mathematical coincidence, but are STILL being dismissed.

What we are seeing here is the human emotional order setting aside the intellectual, logical and intelligent side of us. Example of emotions messing with our brain: let's dismiss the numerology footprints on the crimescene because.... I don't believe in numerology.

This is ofcause not the logical approach, since the object of this is to catch the killer who DOES believe in numerology.

Fear of ridicule plays in, and messes our thinking up even further.

PEOPLE!!!! Look at the facts, how do we explain these numbers showing up the way they do? By saying that terrorists like to attack on the 11'th??? This would make them worshippers of the Devil and in STRICT conflict with the CORAN...

We are all being manipulated, and we refuse to look at the evidence for this, simply because it would be too painful to acknowledge.

Two pigs on the way to the slaughterhouse. One says to the other, ya' know.... I've heard we are really NOT being relocated, but instead being killed AND EATEN !!! Nonsense, says the other, nobody could eat that much.....

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 129 of 133
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

• Reply 130 of 133
    Zab - indeed this is a process of finding the people who believe in numerology, and not the numerology in itself as being something to believe in.

I had a thought that the NWO, Illuminati, skull and bones and suchlike might be purely/mostly fictional entities, a fictional enemy designed to keep people under control. Or real entities created by their opposition in order for them to have something to oppose.

Infact, if you were to search for a group of people that were radicalised enough to invent a fictional enemy, a group that needed something to oppose to keep their power, a group that has a long history of terrorism, mind control, perversion, and a rabid desire to eliminate different schools of thought and spread their rigid doctrine across the globe, then you soon come knocking at one door.

Catholics, Fundamentalists and the Church.

Infact, is it really a suprise that the original of these bogey-men the illuminati, appeared just at the time the church was under major upheaval and majorly loosing power and influence during the Renaissance or Enlightenment period. Illuminati basically means Enlightenment, so its not really a leap of faith to conclude that this group sprung up because the church needed something to oppose when people suddenly became enlightened in thought.

There is only one group that really believes in numerology. Numerology is about equal to astrology. Infact the two go hand in hand. Despite the fact that 95% of the church completely denies and throws a tantrum if you mention any connection to astrology or numerology, that is basically the whole origin of the church, Catholicism and Christianity.

So is it any suprise to find that once a major believer of numerology and his administration take seat in the most powerful house on earth, that things start to transpire that have parallels in history - imagined enemies, terrorism, loss of freedom, mind control, rigid dogma, crusading beliefs...

It is entirely possible that the people who are radicalised enough to believe in a primitive God, people who are taking Numerology and Astrology seriously enough to want to kill and die for it, are the very people who have organised these whole events, and then offering a token hand of security and safety to us, so that we might all be bought into their agenda.
  • Reply 131 of 133
    Hello MarcUK

Quote:

Zab - indeed this is a process of finding the people who believe in numerology, and not the numerology in itself as being something to believe in.

I had a thought that the NWO, Illuminati, skull and bones and suchlike might be purely/mostly fictional entities, a fictional enemy designed to keep people under control. Or real entities created by their opposition in order for them to have something to oppose.

It's not hard to follow your line of thought, in this hypothesis. However, Jordan Maxwell points out letters from George Washington in 1783, where he talks about "a secret conspiracy operating from New York". WOW ... right?

[source: Jordan Maxwell - Basic Slide Presentation]

Where this leaves us is anybodys guess.

Quote:

Infact, if you were to search for a group of people that were radicalised enough to invent a fictional enemy, a group that needed something to oppose to keep their power, a group that has a long history of terrorism, mind control, perversion, and a rabid desire to eliminate different schools of thought and spread their rigid doctrine across the globe, then you soon come knocking at one door.

Catholics, Fundamentalists and the Church.

he he, while your looking up Mr. Maxwell you might be amazed watching him point out what I'ed call rather interesting things about the beforementioned "organization" who calls themselves HOLY. It is nothing of the sort. Period.

Quote:

Infact, is it really a suprise that the original of these bogey-men the illuminati, appeared just at the time the church was under major upheaval and majorly loosing power and influence during the Renaissance or Enlightenment period. Illuminati basically means Enlightenment, so its not really a leap of faith to conclude that this group sprung up because the church needed something to oppose when people suddenly became enlightened in thought.

Your hypothesis is perfectly possible and even plausible. I am however facinated by the evidence of Illuminati going way back to the founding of America... when the Bavarian Illuminati [Freemasons] took a faction of the Freemason York rite and CHANGED the name New Amsterdam to... NEW York.

Which is exactly where George Washington talks about as their place of operation.

Quote:

There is only one group that really believes in numerology. Numerology is about equal to astrology. Infact the two go hand in hand. Despite the fact that 95% of the church completely denies and throws a tantrum if you mention any connection to astrology or numerology, that is basically the whole origin of the church, Catholicism and Christianity.

Yes, and this is just MINDBLOWING stuff to investigate. If the world knew just how MUCH they are being fooled by authorities within religion... ohhhh boy.

The Sun/Son of God walks on water [at sunset the sun "walks" on water with it's reflection. This is an ancient belief. And it goes on and on.

Quote:

So is it any suprise to find that once a major believer of numerology and his administration take seat in the most powerful house on earth, that things start to transpire that have parallels in history - imagined enemies, terrorism, loss of freedom, mind control, rigid dogma, crusading beliefs...

It is entirely possible that the people who are radicalised enough to believe in a primitive God, people who are taking Numerology and Astrology seriously enough to want to kill and die for it, are the very people who have organised these whole events, and then offering a token hand of security and safety to us, so that we might all be bought into their agenda.

So we both have taken the Blue pill [or was it the red? I forget]. What actually confirms how this major conspiracy could actually come about, is really because EVERYONE flat out denies it would even be possible.

In this thread you can see how people react to simple fact about the largest terror attack in USA. You would think everyone would be very alert to ANY evidence pointing towards any guilty party, in pure eager to find the guilty.

And yet, we see reactions that I belive is simply rooted in fear, which then prevents logical thinking. Meaning that logical thinking would be, well, if the numbers are there, and if they are there beyond any chance of coincidence, they someone chose those date, those planes etc.

Instead people react the opposite, well, the numbers may be there, and they may be there beyond any chance of coincidence, but I don't belive in numerology and will not risk ridicule from even considering that there's numerology in 911.

So... we are fooled. It's as simple as it is sad. If someone could just dismiss it because some data was wrong or if someone had mathematical arguements against the hypothesis. But we don't see that. We see ridicule, which is a defence mekanism for being ridiculed ourselves.

Sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 132 of 133
    Has the skeptics have been brought to realize "something fishy" is going on since the latest attack on the 11'th of July ?

Or are there still someone out there having doubts about crazy numerology being used by crazy terrorists to carry out crazy terrorists attack. Why would it be strange to have a connection between something as crazy as terror and something as crazy as numerology ? Think about it, it makes perfect sense.

If you are beginning to see the connection, don't be scared away from the topic, stand with the rest of us and let's not let them get away with this during our time here on earth.

This is happening on our shift.

Sincerely

Zab the Fab