Combined Mac, iPad sales to make Apple top global PC vendor in 2012

18910111214»

Comments

• Reply 261 of 262
    nhtnht Posts: 4,522member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by backtomac View Post

I don't agree with Gon on this but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a troll.

My threshold has been steadily eroded away since the tekstud insanity here. He's not a "classic" troll, post count is too low.

But characterizing tablets as good for email and watching kitten videos is just stupid. I'm assuming he's not stupid so what does that leave? Deliberately trying to get a rise out of folks. What do trolls do?

It is possible to disagree on this subject without using terms pretty much certain push someone's buttons...but in this thread, the first intelligent post was #43 by dgnr8.

Who cares that a couple analysts called the iPad a PC to score some page hits? Obviously only Fanbois and Trolls.
  • Reply 262 of 262
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nht View Post

My threshold has been steadily eroded away since the tekstud insanity here. He's not a "classic" troll, post count is too low.

Yeah, I don't post here as much anymore because the trolls poison the well so quickly that any kind of intelligent discourse is nearly impossible. I respond to posters like Gon because he's been here a while, and IIRC is a developer, and his insight is usually pretty interesting.