Google unveils Android-powered 'Nexus 7' tablet starting at $199

167891012»

Comments

• Reply 221 of 229

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

GOODbye.

How's that?

No keep going, I've seen why better from you. Don't tell us you're losing your touch!

• Reply 222 of 229
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    fredaroony wrote: »
    No keep going, I've seen why better from you. Don't tell us you're losing your touch!

Oh, I've touch. I've touch left for a great many.

The older trolls, however, rarely warrant it. Nor do exceedingly common sense statements.
  • Reply 223 of 229
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Oh, I've touch. I've touch left for a great many.

The older trolls, however, rarely warrant it. Nor do exceedingly common sense statements.

i bet you 'have touch' for a great many...lol
    sorry, too funny to pass up.
  • Reply 224 of 229
    wok tosswok toss Posts: 14member

looks pretty darn nice... 7 inch seems like the ideal size for portability, while not compromising the comfort of viewing... the iPad Mini is no longer just a rumor in the Taiwanese tech community... just today, insiders are saying case maker, Catcher Technology Co. Ltd., has received Apple's iPad Mini orders... this news is out prior to Digitimes.

• Reply 225 of 229
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    wok toss wrote: »
    the iPad Mini is no longer just a rumor in the Taiwanese tech community... just today, insiders are saying case maker, Catcher Technology Co. Ltd., has received Apple's iPad Mini orders... this news is out prior to Digitimes.

And it's an even bigger lie than what DigiTimes says, which is surprising.
  • Reply 226 of 229

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wok Toss View Post

looks pretty darn nice... 7 inch seems like the ideal size for portability, while not compromising the comfort of viewing...

But, but...  A 7 inch screen is not large enough to properly express tablet apps!

• Reply 227 of 229
    idaveidave Posts: 1,283member
    I ordered my Nexus 7 tonight. WOOHOO! Love the specs, especially the light weight.
  • Reply 228 of 229
    archienyarchieny Posts: 12member

Now overall, I won't say it's a bad tablet, I tested it out in the store before but the one thing that bothers me, is every time Google makes a new operating system, there is a high chance that it doesn't work with the previous device the last mobile OS that came out. Therefore you always have to buy a new device in order to use the new OS.

• Reply 229 of 229
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member

Interesting video on using the xbox360 wired controller with the Nexus7. Graphics look pretty nice BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KGFycGbmDmU