Samsung riffs on iPhone 6 'Bendgate' woes in new Galaxy Note 4 ad

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 167
    gatorguy wrote: »
    In this instance tho Samsung doesn't mention Apple

I recommend a good shampoo to help you with those split hairs.
  • Reply 162 of 167
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

In this instance tho Samsung doesn't mention Apple

I recommend a good shampoo to help you with those split hairs.

I disagree; as Solip and GG have pointed out, Samsung not mentioning Apple directly is a small but significant difference. They are, dare I say, learning the lesson of advertising. 

• Reply 163 of 167
    flaneurflaneur Posts: 4,526member
    relic wrote: »
    Frying Pan comment, oh, I think you should go back and read what I said one more time. I was refering to hitting people who tell me what I can and cannot do to my gadget, if I want to put it in my back pocket I will, never said anything about breaking iPhones. Maybe you shouldn't speed read these things. Whatever though, it's okay I make stupid assumptions all the time from speed reading.

Oh, if you're talking about people, hell yes, get out the frying pan, and i assume you mean enameled cast iron.
  • Reply 164 of 167
    elehcdnelehcdn Posts: 388member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

I also have no bends, and no case, and I carry it exclusively in my jeans' front pocket. I guess we're doing something wrong.

Obviously, you never owned one of these ... :p

http://www.suzannesomers.com/products/suzanne-somers-thighmaster-gold

• Reply 165 of 167
    nikon133nikon133 Posts: 2,600member
    foggyhill wrote: »
    Hey Buddy, a phone only needs to serve its intended purpose, nothing else; you seem deluded about what engineering is suppose to do. So please give a rest or buy Samsung phone and take a hike.

Because no one keeps phone in front or rear pockets, right? That scenario is completely out of intended purpose of carrying phone around with you.

Makes perfect sense.
  • Reply 166 of 167
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nikon133 View Post

Because no one keeps phone in front or rear pockets, right? That scenario is completely out of intended purpose of carrying phone around with you.

Makes perfect sense.

iPhone users will single handily be responsible for the reemergence of the Fanny-Pack.

• Reply 167 of 167
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    relic wrote: »
    [image]

Too funny!

Good to see you in good spirits. Stay Strong.