Rumor: Apple to launch three iPhone models in 2015 including new 4" handset

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 145
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Apple employees aren't allowed to talk about anything but current products.

Anyone else doesn't know jack.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DrewPalmer View Post

I miss having my phone fit easily in a dress shirt pocket. I don't have a purse, hoodie or cargo pants and think it's rude to set down a phone in public.

Stack 4 credit cards together and that's the size I want! 

Electronics that small would be more expensive, so call it the iPhone Air and raise the price instead of "Mini" for a lower price. Or call it "Edition" and charge even more ;) 

I do miss having a small phone too (remember the StarTec flip phones? my favorite!) but I love reading all of my emails on the giant 6+. It's huge but so ultra efficient. Fortunately, I can carry mine in a purse.

• Reply 142 of 145
    mac_128mac_128 Posts: 3,454member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fallenjt View Post

WTF are you talking about? 

Seriously this isn't worth getting upset about. The disconnect is I don't think the "6C" will be 4.7" or plastic, and you do. If someone wants a larger screen they will pay the premium for it. I think it will be:

6S Plus 5.5"

6S 4.7"

6C 4" aluminum

5CS 4" plastic

Your prediction is no more valid than mine.

• Reply 143 of 145

I would talk to everyone except Apple employees on this matter! 

Everyone else know about all the new Apple mobile devices including new iPhones with exception of Apple employees.  The higher up the Apple hierarchy; the less they seem to know about new product development! 

So, it you want to know what the next new products are going be; I talk to other smartphone manufacturers employees to get this info directly or even better; people in the internet blogs! 

• Reply 144 of 145
    k2kwk2kw Posts: 2,075member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fallenjt View Post

16GB, 32GB, 128GB? Are you still connected with this world because Apple dumped 32GB for 64GB in 6/6+?

You do logistics for Apple based on your need? Please use some sense.

I knew they upped  it from 16, 32, 64 but should have check that it was 16, 64, 128.   All the better then.

And yes I hope Apple makes product that fit my needs.   Of course I'm thrilled that they have gone to 128 on the high end, can't wait for it to hit 256 in a few years.