Apple Store employees allegedly profile black students as potential thieves

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 173
    No, it's a grain.
    Sorry. Corn is grass.

It's complicated. It's always a grass but if harvested dry it's a grain, and if harvested before maturity (sweet corn) it's a vegetable.
  • Reply 162 of 173
    Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

It's complicated. It's always a grass but if harvested dry it's a grain, and if harvested before maturity (sweet corn) it's a vegetable.

Certainly beyond the purview of a children’s film regarding gluing grass to garbage and wearing it as a headdress.

• Reply 163 of 173
    When an employee makes a mistake, rather than sack him you need to educate him to the fat that black boys are the same as white boys except for the pimentation of their skin. Black boys are no more prone to stealing than white boys are after all it was a white guy in London who attacked a police officer with a Machete - not a black guy!
  • Reply 164 of 173
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by why- View Post

So do you you believe that black lives don't matter?

This "question" bears a striking resemblance to today's Dilbert strip.

Technically, this is known as a "leading question". It's purpose is not so much to make a query, but to make a claim in the form of a question. The most well known such leading question is, "When did you stop beating your wife?" where the claim being advanced is that the person being questioned beats their wife.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by why- View Post

I see that your ability to recognize others' mistakes is just as awful as your insults

What "mistakes"?

• Reply 165 of 173
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Hmmm. I thought it was that the plant is a grass, and the seeds produced by that plant are a grain.

• Reply 166 of 173
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    ewtheckman wrote: »
    [CONTENTEMBED=/t/190100/apple-store-employees-allegedly-profile-black-students-as-potential-thieves/120#post_2808296 layout=inline]Quote:[/CONTENTEMBED]
    dasanman69 wrote: »

Hmmm. I thought it was that the plant is a grass, and the seeds produced by that plant are a grain.

That makes sense but then again it's only considered a grain if let to dry out, before then it's a vegetable. I guess that's our useless information for the day. :lol:
  • Reply 167 of 173
    muppetrymuppetry Posts: 3,331member
    [CONTENTEMBED=/t/190100/apple-store-employees-allegedly-profile-black-students-as-potential-thieves/120#post_2808296 layout=inline]Quote:[/CONTENTEMBED]

That makes sense but then again it's only considered a grain if let to dry out, before then it's a vegetable. I guess that's our useless information for the day. :lol:

Perhaps you guys would like to move this discussion to Farming Outsider?
  • Reply 168 of 173
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    muppetry wrote: »

Perhaps you guys would like to move this discussion to Farming Outsider?

Or Botany Insider :lol:
  • Reply 169 of 173
  • Reply 170 of 173
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    why- wrote: »
    Thanks

So do you you believe that black lives don't matter?

The issue is BLM only cares if the shooter was a cop. They don't care if it's black on black crime. They don't care about lives, they care about politics. They aren't protesting the "no snitch" street policy. They aren't running the dealers out of town. They aren't turning in thugs and gang bangers.
  • Reply 171 of 173
    Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

They don't care if it's black on black crime. 

Or black on white crime.

They don't care about lives, they care about politics.

They care about lowering property values so that George Soros and associates can buy up land for their developments.

• Reply 172 of 173
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

They care about lowering property values so that George Soros and associates can buy up land for their developments.

I can't say that I've seen that.

What I have seen is that those who push #BlackLivesMatter frequently argue strongly against #AllLivesMatter, showing that to such people #OnlyBlackLivesMatter is much more accurate.