Colorado @ Florida State

Georgia @ LSU

UCLA @ Oklahoma

Michigan @ Oregon

Arizona State @ Iowa

Northern Illinois @ Alabama

Pitt @ Toledo

Miami @ Boston College

Eskimo Tech should beat TAMU easily enough. NC State v. Texas Tech isn't too important but could be a fun game, lots of passing and points. I think Iowa goes to town. KState will blow out Marshall. Oklahoma will win comfortably. Miami will win but BC might make it interesting. I would not be surprised at all if one of the three MAC teams, N. Illinois, Bowling Green, or Toledos won. All are good teams for the MAC and competitive with good teams if things go well on that particular day. Oregon has a decent chance at an upset I spose, a little hard to tell the quality of each of the two teams based on the weak competition each has faced. FSU and Colorado are both punk bitches and rather mediocre in my estimation. Someone should throw Rix off a bridge or something. FSU will probably still win though. SEC games ought to be good, I'll take TN just cause Zook is a moron and Georgia for no particular reason.
  • Reply 44 of 132
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    alliance:

Quote:

poor baby...

I appreciate your sympathy, reading your semi-English is quite painful.

You call Longhorns "sips", I call Aggies "sheep-****ing log targets". Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

We'll see the glory of Dennis "0 wins against ranked teams" Franchione tomorrow night. What's the over/under on Kevin Jones getting 500 yards on the Wrecked Crew?
  • Reply 45 of 132
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by groverat

You call Longhorns "sips", I call Aggies "sheep-****ing log targets" [QUOTE]

your definitely going to hell for that one. i'm sure i'll be there with you, as i laughed my ass off reading it. for shame, for shame, for shame.
  • Reply 46 of 132
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

alliance:

I appreciate your sympathy, reading your semi-English is quite painful.

You call Longhorns "sips", I call Aggies "sheep-****ing log targets". Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

We'll see the glory of Dennis "0 wins against ranked teams" Franchione tomorrow night. What's the over/under on Kevin Jones getting 500 yards on the Wrecked Crew?

are you gonna be this bitter after you lose to OU yet again also...?? i think you need to take all this aggression out on a target you can handle. do you hit your women for sport?
  • Reply 47 of 132
    ^^ that's if he had any women

MAC conference is whats up...im predictin big things for Toledo & N. Illinois...they are definitely top 20 teams...Marshall is weak thats why Toledo put the smack down on they @$$es! BG wont get an upset though....OSU still has a killer defense and quite a few offensive weapons....they have 2 pretty good backs still....now they should play they freshman Dareus Hiley & Donte Whitner! Ok that wont happen for another couple years...but they will be awesome players trust me. Troy Smith is a good QB too, watch out for him. Ohio State wont be winning any national championships this year but they will be alright...at least until Michigan kicks their ass haha. Texas is in for a few more losses....Im sayin K-State and OU have them as well as somebody else. College football is wide open though this season.
  • Reply 48 of 132
    alliance:

Quote:

are you gonna be this bitter after you lose to OU yet again also...??

That will suck, yes, but I sure will enjoy seeing us embarrass the Fightin' Farmers at Kyle Field yet again.

Quote:

i think you need to take all this aggression out on a target you can handle. do you hit your women for sport?

I make fun of Aggies for sport. It's a bit like foot-racing the paralyzed, but it's still fun for me.

50-20

6-6

Maybe the hurricane will wash away VaTech's team bus so they'll have to get their band to suit up and hang half-a-hundred on the Ags.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
  • Reply 49 of 132
    Quote:

50-20

6-6

someone who lives only in the past has no credibility. last year is over. i suppose you just cant come to terms with that since you are down there with baylor in the Big XII standings...

TU=most overrated team in college football with the most talent.
  • Reply 50 of 132
    alliance:

The Arkansas game is in the past! Why discuss that!?

You lost your best defensive lineman (Ty Warren) and defensive backs (Sammy Davis and Terrence Kiel) off an already bad defense. Your best LB (Morris) is gone for the year, as well as your best offensive lineman (Hightower).

You've whipped mighty Arkansas State and Utah by a combined 17 points at home. Congratulations, this will be the highlight of your season.

6-6 might be looking pretty good towards the end of this season.
  • Reply 51 of 132
    Quote:

alliance:

The Arkansas game is in the past! Why discuss that!?

You lost your best defensive lineman (Ty Warren) and defensive backs (Sammy Davis and Terrence Kiel) off an already bad defense. Your best LB (Morris) is gone for the year, as well as your best offensive lineman (Hightower).

You've whipped mighty Arkansas State and Utah by a combined 17 points at home. Congratulations, this will be the highlight of your season.

6-6 might be looking pretty good towards the end of this season.

it still amazes me how much shit you talk after getting punked in your own stadium to an unranked team. you have no right to judge ANY school. hell, at this point, you should be begging for some form of credibility by the readers of this thread.

hook em horns!

• Reply 52 of 132
    alliance:

Quote:

it still amazes me how much shit you talk after getting punked in your own stadium to an unranked team.

SEC West Champs as well as unranked.

Speaking of unranked teams, after you get waxed in Blacksburg you'll go back to your familiar home of "also receiving votes".

Enjoy your stay in the Top 25, it will be brief.

Living vicariously through the success that others have gainst a rival who dominates you in every aspect must be a tough.

Quote:

you have no right to judge ANY school. hell, at this point, you should be begging for some form of credibility by the readers of this thread.

Again with this "credibility" stuff... have they even taught you what that word means at the agricultural wing of the University of Texas?

"I do not think that word means what you think it means."

Quote:

hook em horns!

Name the three coaches who routinely take the Fightin' Farmers to the woodshed in embarrassing fashion.

Davis is as predictable as the tide, but his offense hung 50 on you last time we played (21 on you at home in '01).

Reese couldn't adjust his own belt but he's chokes the Aggies like Sprewell chokes his coaches.

Mack Brown leaves you with the table-scraps in recruiting.

I don't mind scissors running smack even though he's an Okie, at least his team isn't a national joke. The 'Horns have taken a beating the last few days but no one outside of Texas even knows who the hell the Aggies are.

Squeeze Army!
  • Reply 53 of 132
    got this off another forum i frequent...

"Mack Brown's record against:

Teams ranked top 5 - 1-11-1

Teams ranked between 6-10 - 1-11

Teams ranked between 11-15 - 1-4

Teams ranked between 16-20 - 4-6

Teams ranked between 21-25 - 5-4

Teams ranked in the Top 10 - 2-22-1

Teams ranked in the Top 20 - 7-32-1

Teams ranked in the Top 25 - 12-36-1

It took Mack Brown 15 trys aginst ranked opponents before he won his first game against a team that finished the year ranked. That was over a span of 8 years, and that win was against the team that finished exactly at #25.

It took him 10 years before he got a win over someone that finished in the top 20. It took him 15 years before he got a win over someone that finished in the top 10.

There you have it."

hmm....

TU=most overhyped and underachieving team in NCAA.

at least we beat OU last season. what have you done lately other than beat up on the likes of baylor?

grover, you can talk all the shit you want, but the facts show clearly that Texas should be a dominant team, and really...they're merely decent. i agree that TU has more talent than we do right now--we lost a huge chunk of our team recently and this season is a rebuilding year. however, our team still works its ass off and gives good teams a scare occasionally. TU though, well...you guys should be winning every damn game with the abundance of talent you currently have. frankly, you brag about beating us last year. well...you SHOULD have beaten us. you had a better team. we acknowledge that. stop acting like you actually accomplished something, like say...beating a top 5 team or winning the national championship. we're still waiting for all this hype to be worth a damn...

you can talk like your a big man when you have something to back it up with. until then...go back to slappin yer bitches over in austin. you do prefer women, right?

edit: mack is a great recruiter, but pretty shitty coach. i think the entire nation agrees with this...
  • Reply 54 of 132
    Beautiful, a TexAgs post that wasn't clever to being with reposted. You don't even know enough to run your own smack you have to copy/paste from dunces.

Quote:

It took Mack Brown 15 trys aginst ranked opponents before he won his first game against a team that finished the year ranked. That was over a span of 8 years, and that win was against the team that finished exactly at #25.

And Franchione *still* hasn't beaten a top 25 opponent to this day. 35-19. WHOOOOOOOOP!

Quote:

TU=most overhyped and underachieving team in NCAA.

Texas under Mack Brown has never finished below their pre-season AP ranking.

Quote:

at least we beat OU last season.

You also lost to Missouri at home. 6-6. We beat you 50-20 last season.

Are we talking about the same "last year" you just whined about me bringing up? Hmm.

Quote:

what have you done lately other than beat up on the likes of baylor?

A&M = "the likes of Baylor"?

K-State at home? Nebraska at home? Stomping LSU in the Cotton Bowl? The likes of Baylor?

Quote:

i agree that TU has more talent than we do right now--we lost a huge chunk of our team recently and this season is a rebuilding year.

It's college football, every year is a rebuilding year. We're starting a quarterback who had taken less than 10 snaps. We lost our best defensive and offensive linemen to the draft.

Quote:

however, our team still works its ass off and gives good teams a scare occasionally.

If your team is nothing more than a spoiler, why the hell do you even try to run smack? It's pathetic.

Quote:

you can talk like your a big man when you have something to back it up with.

Using your idiotic rubric, how the hell do you even feel worthy to touch a keyboard?

It's a damned shame they don't keep Aggies away from computers for their own protection.
  • Reply 55 of 132
    haha, you are quite the act, aren't you? where's the love man? i thought austin was supposed to be liberal, but all we get from you guys is aggression...
  • Reply 56 of 132
    oh, and kevin jones is a stud.
  • Reply 57 of 132
    This thread is amusing to read.

Anywayz I think Texas is severely overrated most years.
  • Reply 58 of 132
    Marshall, meanwhile, is greatness embodied.
  • Reply 59 of 132
    Marshall? Huh?
  • Reply 60 of 132
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    That was outlandish!

Jeff