college football 2003-2004

Comments

• Reply 61 of 132
    jobjob Posts: 420member
    Michigan...got 0wn3d...
  • Reply 62 of 132
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Thug Life:

Ask about Marshall again. If you're going to bandwagon like you have ADD at least learn about whatever half-ass conference you decide to hitch your thug wagon (w/ 22" rims) to.
  • Reply 63 of 132
    Quote:

Originally posted by jeffyboy

I'm hitching my wagon to K-State nationally.

The kiss of death, as usual!

Jeff
  • Reply 64 of 132
    Quote:

Originally posted by job

Michigan...got 0wn3d...

PAC-10's refs cheat. Especially that one catch that was definitely a catch, despite what the officials thought. And the million holding calls against Oregon that were never called. Grrr....
  • Reply 65 of 132
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Oh god... uncalled holding. You sound like a UT fan making excuses for losing to OU 3 years in a row.
  • Reply 66 of 132
    That was the fourth straight on the road opener Mich. has lost.
  • Reply 67 of 132
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

Thug Life:

Ask about Marshall again. If you're going to bandwagon like you have ADD at least learn about whatever half-ass conference you decide to hitch your thug wagon (w/ 22" rims) to.

I seriously have no clue what the hell you are talking about...
  • Reply 68 of 132
    You go to Glenville don't you you little bitch? Where the love for Pierre Woods?
  • Reply 69 of 132
    He's a beast.
  • Reply 70 of 132
    Indeed he is a beast.
  • Reply 71 of 132
    cooopcooop Posts: 390member
    Damn you applenut! Damn you!
  • Reply 72 of 132
    miami almost dropped what should have been an easy win. herby and the gameday crew were coming down pretty hard on the canes, and righty so i might add. what the hell was the coaching staff of WV thinking? blitzing 2 men on 4th and 14 leaving winslow in single coverage. they had to know that they would call his number. they played a hell of a game to lose it like that. what a pisser. if miami keeps playing with this kind of effort they are going to be smoked by florida state and pitt.
  • Reply 73 of 132
    heh. michigan lost again. anyone think that they were slightly overrated in the pre-season (or once the season started?)

i'll also say that the ohio st. offence was overrated. although it's nice to see them have a quarterback that can pass as well as one who can run.
  • Reply 74 of 132
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    Quote:

Originally posted by job

heh. michigan lost again. anyone think that they were slightly overrated in the pre-season (or once the season started?)

i'll also say that the ohio st. offence was overrated. although it's nice to see them have a quarterback that can pass as well as one who can run.

I hate to say it, but Ohio State/Iowa is looking to be a doozy. Not as much as at would have last year, though. Damned misnomer conference!

Jeff
  • Reply 75 of 132
    groover, are you ready for the game? this is going to be one of the longest weeks of the year. i can't wait. any more word on young's ankle? how he was able to walk let alone play to the level that he did after that wicked looking twisting is just plain amazing. tough kid. any predictions on the out come? it should be a dandy.
  • Reply 76 of 132
    it's very quiet in here again.
  • Reply 77 of 132
    Texas is to Oklahoma as the LAPD is to Rodney King. They will do things to the Sooners that will make children throughout Dallas cry. Then Bevo will assrape Stoops so brutally that his visor might even fall off. It ain't gonna be purty what is fix'n to hap'en 'n Dallas. Hookem Horns! Mack Brown 4ever!. The sunset on the Sooners' season will be a Burnt Orange colored sign of the Apocalypse of Boomer Schooner football.
  • Reply 78 of 132
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

Texas is to Oklahoma as the LAPD is to Rodney King. They will do things to the Sooners that will make children throughout Dallas cry. Then Bevo will assrape Stoops so brutally that his visor might even fall off. It ain't gonna be purty what is fix'n to hap'en 'n Dallas. Hookem Horns! Mack Brown 4ever!. The sunset on the Sooners' season will be a Burnt Orange colored sign of the Apocalypse of Boomer Schooner football.

I was in Ames Saturday, and yes, ISU isn't very good this year but MAN did OU look impressive!

Jeff
  • Reply 79 of 132
    OU is OK but they've never seen a team like Texas. Texas has the best team in the history of sports. They've been playing possum for three and a half years just to lull OU into a false state of confidence. It won't even be close. Remember the way those Houston run and shoot teams in the late 80s with Andre Ware and David Klingler used to beat up on the Montana School for the Blind? Well this will make that seem like they were being benevolent. If Texas doesn't have triple digits on the scoreboard by halftime it will be only as a result of the charitable nature of Mack Brown. Thank god the Sooners wear maroon since they'll be able to soak up their own blood off the field without staining their pretty uniforms. I just hope they have enough ambulances available to transport all the Sooners to the hospital. Thankfully, it will be easy to insert the breathing tubes into their mouths since Sooners have no teeth.
  • Reply 80 of 132
    you forgot to take you meds today, didn't you C of D? C of D + no meds = silly talk.