AI member awards

Comments

• Reply 21 of 178
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by quagmire

Thank you, Thank you. I accept my award.I would like to thank my friend for converting me to mac. Also, I would like to thank all the people who hate me ( Jubelum). But, the most credit I want to give for my award is to all the Mods and Admins. Thank you once again.

quagmire, you've earned a place in my sig
  • Reply 22 of 178
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Leonis

Jesus, my ranking on the # of posts is declining

I am now only taking the 24th spot

I thought I was the only one who checked that. I'm moving up, but kickaha has been charging really hard lately. I can't stay ahead of him for much longer.... He's a really fast typing moderator.
  • Reply 23 of 178
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Thank you, Thank you. I accept my award.I would like to thank my friend for converting me to mac. Also, I would like to thank all the people who hate me ( Jubelum). But, the most credit I want to give for my award is to all the Mods and Admins. Thank you once again.

Hey pal, I don't hate you. You just really got off to a rough start here with me by saying a lot of hateful things in your first thread. (Re: your conspiracy that I am really a Mac-hater and other such nonsense.) Absurdity... being a mac-hater could get me fired. I truly wish you the best in your mac experience and on this board. Your posts are, indeed, golden.

• Reply 24 of 178
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

I thought I was the only one who checked that. I'm moving up, but kickaha has been charging really hard lately. I can't stay ahead of him for much longer.... He's a really fast typing moderator.

Are you kidding? I've run out of every other way to procrastinate from my dissertation!
  • Reply 25 of 178
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Are you kidding? I've run out of every other way to procrastinate from my dissertation!

My new way of procrastinating. I spent the entire night earlier this week getting Movable Type all configured on my server. Of course, this required compiling a few things here and there, so it took some time. Now I'm tweaking the CSS and layout... There are ALWAYS ways if you try hard enough.
  • Reply 26 of 178
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

Hey pal, I don't hate you. You just really got off to a rough start here with me by saying a lot of hateful things in your first thread. (Re: your conspiracy that I am really a Mac-hater and other such nonsense.) Absurdity... being a mac-hater could get me fired. I truly wish you the best in your mac experience and on this board. Your posts are, indeed, golden.

I take golden as an insult in a way. Let see most of my posts there is criticism in them about spelling and punction. Plus, there is insults like idiot. But, now your saying that my posts are golden, thats makes no sense.
  • Reply 27 of 178
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Mwahahahahaha.... (evil twirl of mustache)

Nick
  • Reply 28 of 178
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    Quote:

When you really think about it, that might be a good thing. It only means you're getting a life.

The ones that I'm worried about are the ones with the highest average post count. Scary when you start reaching in the thousands and you've only been here for a few months!

• Reply 29 of 178
    Quote:

I take golden as an insult in a way. Let's see, most of my posts, there is acriticism in them about spelling and punctuation. Plus, there isare insults like 'idiot'. But, now you're saying that my posts are golden, thats makes no sense.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Don't worry about it - you've got nothing on michaelm8000
  • Reply 30 of 178
    Quote:

I take golden as an insult in a way. Let see most of my posts there is criticism in them about spelling and punction. Plus, there is insults like idiot. But, now your saying that my posts are golden, thats makes no sense.

... here is a tip: Take the olive branch while you can. -J
  • Reply 31 of 178
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    When I joined I could probably have gotten youngest member, but a few years have passed now. I joined when I was 11.
  • Reply 32 of 178
    Quote:

... here is a tip: Take the olive branch while you can. -J

Here is a better tip. I am forcibly handing you each other's Olive Branches. You will take them, and hang them on the wall next to your bed. You both have no more ill feelings to one another.

Brings a tear to my eye, the love that flows through AppleInsider....
  • Reply 33 of 178
    Quote:

Originally posted by LoCash

Here is a better tip. I am forcibly handing you each other's Olive Branches. You will take them, and hang them on the wall next to your bed. You both have no more ill feelings to one another.

Brings a tear to my eye, the love that flows through AppleInsider....

Peace is reached, not forced.
  • Reply 34 of 178
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

PS5533, I declare you the Noob of the Moth.

Eugene, I nominate you for LOL of the Week.
  • Reply 35 of 178
    Admins of the month I nominate Amorph. Mod of the month murbot. Less useful mod Brad.
  • Reply 36 of 178
    Damn you Brad! I've been working *hard* for that one!
  • Reply 37 of 178
    The most religous mod I nominate Fellowship.
  • Reply 38 of 178
    Who wins the award for most hijacked threads?
  • Reply 39 of 178
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Who wins the award for most hijacked threads?

That would have to go to me. But I couldn't have done it alone, of course there was you, and \\/\\/ickes, it was a team effort. Thanks for all you've done for me guys.

As for you quagmire...I've got issues with you, but I wouldn't say I hate you. But you've got a lot of work to do to get off of my "list" (yes, there is a list). You encouraging people to steel software, and take unfair advantage of educational discounts. Your oh so brilliant ( ) idea to take over Microsoft (which included, but was not limited to "Killing Bill Gates" ) Your frequent posting without thinking, your inability to use any spelling, punctuation, and grammar bother me to no end. Would you write a paper for school like that? I know you're only 14, but at least TRY! Thanks for the effort

And I think I may have been the fastest member to 1000 posts, and I may be the fastest to 2000 (in a few short days), it took me only a few (three or four) months to get to 1000. Haha, I joined on August 17, 2003, and I'm almost to 2000 posts. I know I'm the newest member with this many posts. Does that make me a loser? I'm still goin strong though, I'll hit that top 10 someday!

Edit: Added a few things.
  • Reply 40 of 178
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    Quote:

Originally posted by satchmo

When you really think about it, that might be a good thing. It only means you're getting a life.

You are probably right. I think I really am starting getting a life.

At least (for now) my first two hobbies are Astronomy and and reading Christianity-related materials.

Computer stuff, now is only 3rd instead of first in the past.