AI member awards

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 178
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Lady and Gentlemen...we have a new winner for worst title ever, and yet another Quag moment...this will go down in the history books as another classic. Not the spelling in the title. Gotta love it.

BRAD is corupt

Next to BR and his "tar" comment, that is the funniest damn thing I have read in a week. I can just envision Quagmire charging the Mod Castle, with his merry band of, um... none...

We're all behind you Quag. Lead the rebellion. "USE THE FORCE"

<resounding "splat" from the direction of Brad's Throne Room>
  • Reply 162 of 178
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

Sometimes I just can't tell if I should feel sorry for quag or not...

I'm gonna have to say no to that.

He brings a lot of this on himself.

And Jub...I got a huge kick out of the "Corupt" thread too.

And BR's tar comment...pure genius.

Great...now I have this mental image of Quag doing that too...

**DMBand bashes head into desk several times in attempt to get rid of mental image of quag**

• Reply 163 of 178
    Quote:

Great...now I have this mental image of Quag doing that too...

**DMBand bashes head into desk several times in attempt to get rid of mental image of quag**

Run Away! Run Away!

(Notice Quagmire at about 11 o'clock in the pic, about 10 metres above the castle wall. Soon to crush Patsy.)
  • Reply 164 of 178
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Lady and Gentlemen...we have a new winner for worst title ever, and yet another Quag moment...this will go down in the history books as another classic. Not the spelling in the title. Gotta love it.

BRAD is corupt

Still, I gotta admit, that last part is GOLD.

Quote:

I seriously think BRAD is corupt. . . [snip]. . . . I need to speak my voice and I have the right to. I think Brad needs to take some time away form AI. It was a totaly random question. I think Brad was afraid of an uprising to over power him

• Reply 165 of 178
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Come now, everyone. The kid's only 14 years old. He's a BABY among us veterans. Heck, he probably doesn't remember Papa Bush being president. I say cut him a lot of slack.
  • Reply 166 of 178
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

Come now, everyone. The kid's only 14 years old. He's a BABY among us veterans. Heck, he probably doesn't remember Papa Bush being president. I say cut him a lot of slack.

True, very true. I also want to point out that Brad listened to my advice and is taking time off. I was checking around and he hasn't replyed to any other posts since that locking of my latest most idiotic thing that I did( I can't control myself when I'm angry). I also think that I need to take anger mangement.
  • Reply 167 of 178
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

Next to BR and his "tar" comment, that is the funniest damn thing I have read in a week. I can just envision Quagmire charging the Mod Castle, with his merry band of, um... none...

We're all behind you Quag. Lead the rebellion. "USE THE FORCE"

<resounding "splat" from the direction of Brad's Throne Room>

All right, if you're behind me then the first soldier( Member) that I will send in is you Jubelum. Then it will be DMBand0026 turn. Then the rest of us will attack in one strong wave.
  • Reply 168 of 178
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Methinks it might be time not to give any further encouragement (or attention) to quag, guys. I know what your intentions are but currently it's having the opposite effect.
  • Reply 169 of 178
    Quag...

Brad has posted after locking your thread... He can't just take a break from AI, do you have any idea how much work he does? To be an Admin here is not easy.
  • Reply 170 of 178
    applenut: Unfortunately, yes. If you want you could put her in one again though, permanently.
  • Reply 171 of 178
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CubeDude

When I joined I could probably have gotten youngest member, but a few years have passed now. I joined when I was 11.

Okay...let's sort this out right now. Who's younger? As far as I can tell, we're both 14.

I'll put this out there: I'm born in February. If we need a tiebreaker, I'll specify the day, too.

Oh, and PS5533 is definitely older than I.
  • Reply 172 of 178
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

Is there one for most posts from school?

That would most definitely be me. 8)
  • Reply 173 of 178
    tigerwoods99tigerwoods99 Posts: 2,633member
    I used to post on message boards in C++ and Visual Basic (boring ass class and boring ass language). Javascript professor was an asshat so I wouldve been kicked out for it there.

I swear I felt like I was in high school with Computer Science classes.....this kid was on a website and the teacher told him to leave he started cussin dude out I'm like "Whoa this happens at University too?"
  • Reply 174 of 178
    Brad has went from the most useless administaror to the most usefull administrator( in being annoying).
  • Reply 175 of 178
    Quag,

If you have a problem with a member, (admin or not) PM them or another admin/mod. Don't post it!

Please read the Posting Guidelines. I don't think this is the first (or second for that matter) time someone has asked you to read them.
  • Reply 176 of 178
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by quagmire

Brad has went from the most useless administaror to the most usefull administrator( in being annoying).

'atta boy Quag...fight the man.

• Reply 177 of 178

Advocating Assaination: 1 warning

Melted PowerBook 12" : $1599.00

Taking on a "corupt" Admin: Priceless.

Posting crap takes balls.

For everything else, there's Quagmire.
  • Reply 178 of 178
    hardheadhardhead Posts: 644member
    ^^^

Both my lady and I almost spit the Pepsi all over the CG!!!