BlackBerry unseats iPhone as most popular smartphone in Q1

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 166
    teckstudteckstud Posts: 6,476member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ckh1272 View Post

WRONG!! North America and South America refers to two of the seven continents of the world. Central America is a geographical region in NORTH AMERICA!! Please do some research! Now please, can we all stick to the subject at hand??!

http://www.worldbook.com/wb/images/c...ca_climate.gif

We are not talking continents fool but regions i.e. why are Panamanians referred to as Central Americans. He's opposed to that. Obsessed with Continents. That's all. You're wrong. Don't you know anything about the Americas?

http://al.odu.edu/history/central/search.php
  • Reply 162 of 166
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ckh1272 View Post

WRONG!! North America and South America refers to two of the seven continents of the world. Central America is a geographical region in NORTH AMERICA!! Please do some research! Now please, can we all stick to the subject at hand??!

http://www.worldbook.com/wb/images/c...ca_climate.gif

You might not want to bother as he's the "villlage idiot" around here. You try to school the boy but he is so afraid of admit he's wrong, despite never being right that it's gone from funny to sad. The original comment I made was, " I'm finding that there is a growing number of Central Americans that are being taught or choosing to believe that Central America is not part of North America." with his response being, "That's because it's not. There is North, Central, and South- Americas." He'll continually backtrack making foolish claims that he didn't mean what he said every time you attempt to school the kid in facts, but he doesn't have the gumption to simply admit he was wrong. It would go a long way for him on these boards if he did, but insecurity and stupidity is a tough nut to crack, I guess.
  • Reply 163 of 166
    the phones are BOGO but you are stuck with 2 contracts. which is the provider's intended trap.
  • Reply 164 of 166
    ckh1272ckh1272 Posts: 107member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

You might not want to bother as he's the "villlage idiot" around here. You try to school the boy but he is so afraid of admit he's wrong, despite never being right that it's gone from funny to sad. The original comment I made was, " I'm finding that there is a growing number of Central Americans that are being taught or choosing to believe that Central America is not part of North America." with his response being, "That's because it's not. There is North, Central, and South- Americas." He'll continually backtrack making foolish claims that he didn't mean what he said every time you attempt to school the kid in facts, but he doesn't have the gumption to simply admit he was wrong. It would go a long way for him on these boards if he did, but insecurity and stupidity is a tough nut to crack, I guess.

It is just sad to see someone who refuses to take off his blinders while standing on his high horse (which BTW, really needs to be sent to the glue factory). I will say this for him though. He definitely has a talent for flipping the issue!! Sad sad sad!!
  • Reply 165 of 166
    ckh1272ckh1272 Posts: 107member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

We are not talking continents fool but regions i.e. why are Panamanians referred to as Central Americans. He's opposed to that. Obsessed with Continents. That's all. You're wrong. Don't you know anything about the Americas?

http://al.odu.edu/history/central/search.php

Never has there been a bigger example of the pot calling the kettle black!! You are just going to have to trust someone else for once and accept the fact that it is YOU who are wrong. You're link proves how you really are selective in how you "cherry pick" a statement. I know it won't sink in, but one can hope that ignorance can be conquered! It's just a shame and a waste of message board space.
  • Reply 166 of 166
    roehlstationroehlstation Posts: 640member
    Verizon offered a 2 for 1 on the Blackberry Curve for the first quarter.