Your most embarrassing moment

Comments

• Reply 81 of 168
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

Unless you're disgustingly stick-thin or very, very fat (in which case you probably wouldn't be wearing a mini-skirt), panties don't just slide down, no matter how slick they are. There's this thing called an ass that holds it up. I've never seen a pair of panties without a waist band.

i have never ever thought about wearing the panties OVER the pantyhose.

but then, i dont care how other women wear them.

have any of you guys ever seen a girl wearing them on that order?
  • Reply 82 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

Okay, I was thinking of explaining that in the original post. There IS a reason, and a pretty good one, I think.

The thing is, when you put pantyhose on, you pull them up so the crotch of the pantyhose reaches where it should. But some pantyhose have the problem that the crotch doesn't stay up where it should, but instead tends to hover two inches too low - not a comfortable feeling...and hard to describe. So, with those particular pantyhose, I would wear the panties over them, so I could pull the panties up tight and force the pantyhose crotch to stay up where it should. Does that make any sense?

nope. not for me.

get panty hose that are of your size (by weight first, then by length.. so e.g. i get them of size that is smaller than the height suggests but the weight range of my height starts always from too high..)

frankly, i just can't imagine how the pantyhose would feel over there... i would probably hate it. the panties don't move around, they stay where they are. and pantyhose instead moves. yuk. no, i'm not going to try either.
  • Reply 83 of 168
    Quote:

My girlfriend almost exclusively wears low-waist t-back CK's (size S) that don't go over her hip bones, but wouldn't fall down even if she greased her ass with K-Y. Tight panties just don't fall down. They just don't.

XS does not fall either..
  • Reply 84 of 168
    Quote:

The most sexual guy I know (a friend) says that happens to him when he drinks too much. So I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. He even told me he has faked orgasm a few times when he has drunk too much and knew nothing was going to happen. I thought it was really cool that he would tell me that. He's a great guy, and probably the world's best lover. Parades should be thrown in his honor. I'm completely serious. He's English.

I think it's lame when a guy is too drunk to ****.

Besides - what does the being drunk have to do with it???

To my embarassing moments.. the first one that comes to mind, I was in a hospital, i was brang there are night, my lungs had basically crashed .. i had one of those famous on the other side experiences that nite. The next day my ex (who was the current at that time) came to see me .. he had been called so he came as soon as he could. He was there, in the room, staring me ... "YOU ARE WEARING BLUE SOCKS?????" as the first thing he said. Not "how are you" or anything. Just a note I was wearing blue socks. (with otherwise black clothes). Maybe the word 'embarassing' is not 100 % descriptive of that moment, as I wanted to really say him something (about how ridicule his comment was on that moment) but it really left me a fear of wearing anything (dark) blue with anything black on the same time.
  • Reply 85 of 168
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    .....and that boys and girls (re: CoD's post) is why you don't sleep with more than one friend at a time, unless they're both there at once.

they're friends, they talk, and you lose. although in this case that didn't seem to slow you down any.
  • Reply 86 of 168
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Unless of course you clear it with all parties ahead of time in an open, honest, communicative manner like adults.
  • Reply 87 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Unless of course you clear it with all parties ahead of time in an open, honest, communicative manner like adults.

Not that I would know, never having been in a situation like that, but even if you talk it over with everyone, even if they are all there at the same time, someone will get pissed. That's about all I understand about women, someone will get pissed. Best to limit your partners to one at a time or to different people who don't know each other and have no chance of meeting.

Of course, you could go the easy route like I do: abstinence. Solves every problem.
  • Reply 88 of 168
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Not that I would know, never having been in a situation like that, but even if you talk it over with everyone, even if they are all there at the same time, someone will get pissed. That's about all I understand about women, someone will get pissed.

You really need to meet more women.
  • Reply 89 of 168
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Unless you're disgustingly stick-thin or very, very fat (in which case you probably wouldn't be wearing a mini-skirt), panties don't just slide down, no matter how slick they are. There's this thing called an ass that holds it up. I've never seen a pair of panties without a waist band.

Okay, one last attempt at explanation. The panties in question were of the 'novelty' type, and were not from a standard manufacturer. My boyfriend (at the time) gave them to me because they had an 'apple for the teacher' appliqued to the front. They were cool, and one of a kind. But they were very small, and the elastic 'waist' band was thin. The waistband didn't hold up well under the abuse of dryer heat, and it lost its elasticity. I probably wouldn't even have worn them that day, but I imagine they were the last thing in the drawer, when I had neglected to do the laundry in a timely fashion. The low-riding pantyhose crotch is a problem I don't plan to waste any more words on.

I am not stick-thin or fat, but 'just right'; and my ass actually won the title of 'best ass on campus', in an informal contest held by a fairly large group of males. I wouldn't mention it, had it not become an issue in the 'panty' scenario. I wish I had never brought the whole thing up.
  • Reply 90 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by thuh Freak

reminds me of one of my baseball stories... gym class, and half the class goes to play basketball, while a select few play wiffle ball. this select few, of course, is not the best players, just us who were sick of basketball. so, i manage a base hit. the next batter sux. so i'm daydreaming, and leading slightly off the base. eventually he makes contact with the ball. i wake from my standing sleep and dive for the ball, and make a pretty amazing catch [by wiffle ball standards, at least]. it seems i woke to think i was fielding. being terrible at baseball, i throw it wildly at the first baseman, only mid throw do i realize i'm on the hitter's team. i think the whole play thoroughly confused everyone.

*tears roll of her checks*
  • Reply 91 of 168
    Okay, I am easily ebarrassed, so I don't keep close track. And most of my stories wouldn't sound like much to the average person.

But there was the time we were in Victoria, British Columbia on a little mini vacation and I needed to take my two girls to the restroom. I asked the waiteress for directions and she gave me a funny and amused look as she pointed the way. Then I caught myself, "Did I just ask for the potty?" I asked. "Yes," she said. "But it was cute."

Not all that amusing, but about all I'm willing to share.
  • Reply 92 of 168
    Quote:

Okay, one last attempt at explanation. The panties in question were of the 'novelty' type, and were not from a standard manufacturer. My boyfriend (at the time) gave them to me because they had an 'apple for the teacher' appliqued to the front. They were cool, and one of a kind. But they were very small, and the elastic 'waist' band was thin. The waistband didn't hold up well under the abuse of dryer heat, and it lost its elasticity. I probably wouldn't even have worn them that day, but I imagine they were the last thing in the drawer, when I had neglected to do the laundry in a timely fashion. The low-riding pantyhose crotch is a problem I don't plan to waste any more words on.

I am not stick-thin or fat, but 'just right'; and my ass actually won the title of 'best ass on campus', in an informal contest held by a fairly large group of males. I wouldn't mention it, had it not become an issue in the 'panty' scenario. I wish I had never brought the whole thing up.

When most people make up storeis, they use awfully lot of words and explain too much. Never do that in customs or immigration officers, they might get suspicious. Appleinsiders obviously don't ..

How does the pantyhose feel when it touches 'there'? Even if I had just my bfs undies left to wear ( ) i'd STILL wear those under the pantyhose. 1) because I would RAELLY hate to feel the pantyhose there AND 2) because his underwear probably would drop down..
  • Reply 93 of 168
    Quote:

Bet you feel embarrassed now, dont'ya?

Who, me? Why should I feel embarrassed?

'Exasperated' is the word I would use.

I thought this would be a fun thread, but this last section has been nothing but a pain in the a$$.
  • Reply 94 of 168
    Quote:

I thought this would be a fun thread, but this last section has been nothing but a pain in the a$$. [/B]

Welcome to Apple Outsider.
  • Reply 95 of 168
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    so what exactly does "novelty" underwear mean?
  • Reply 96 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

When most people make up storeis, they use awfully lot of words and explain too much. Never do that in customs or immigration officers, they might get suspicious. Appleinsiders obviously don't ..

How does the pantyhose feel when it touches 'there'? Even if I had just my bfs undies left to wear ( ) i'd STILL wear those under the pantyhose. 1) because I would RAELLY hate to feel the pantyhose there AND 2) because his underwear probably would drop down..

"When most people make up stories..."

Wow. You just won't let it go, will you?

At this point, I couldn't care less whether you believe my story or not. If I were going to 'make up' a story, it wouldn't have been a stupid one like my panty incident.

"How does the pantyhose feel when it touches 'there'?"

Why not take three minutes, put on some pantyhose, and see for yourself. Big surprise....it feels like nylon touching 'there'......not exactly a big deal, Giaguara.

PS Have you read Buon Rotto's comment in the office romances thread? Hehe. Just wondering.......
  • Reply 97 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

Welcome to Apple Outsider.

Humph.
  • Reply 98 of 168
    For the love of god, hive her a break, MOVE ON!

Who gives a s*** how does it feel 'down under', honestly...

• Reply 99 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by piwozniak

For the love of god, hive her a break, MOVE ON!

Who gives a s*** how does it feel 'down under', honestly...

Thank you, Piwozniak. My sentiments exactly.
  • Reply 100 of 168
    chinneychinney Posts: 1,019member
    Quote:

Who, me? Why should I feel embarrassed?

'Exasperated' is the word I would use.

I thought this would be a fun thread, but this last section has been nothing but a pain in the a$$.

It is a good thread - one of my favourites over the past couple of weeks. My approach is that there is a lot of sh*t and a lot of interesting stuff on AO. Often the interesting ideas and the sh*t co-exist within a single thread, and sometimes even within a single post. There is nothing that says that you can't simply ignore the sh*t. And if you do, that leaves the interesting ideas.

Many people like your posts...and we hope that you still hang around here.