Your most embarrassing moment

Comments

• Reply 101 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

so what exactly does "novelty" underwear mean?

the first thing i thought of was "edible". but i didn't think people actually wore those for regular use.
  • Reply 102 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by thuh Freak

the first thing i thought of was "edible". but i didn't think people actually wore those for regular use.

www.funnyundies.com

lol
  • Reply 103 of 168
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chinney

It is a good thread - one of my favourites over the past couple of weeks. My approach is that there is a lot of sh*t and a lot of interesting stuff on AO. Often the interesting ideas and the sh*t co-exist within a single thread, and sometimes even within a single post. There is nothing that says that you can't simply ignore the sh*t. And if you do, that leaves the interesting ideas.

Many people like your posts...and we hope that you still hang around here.

Thank you, Chinney. I needed that.
  • Reply 104 of 168
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Chinney's just hoping you'll keep talking about your panties.

What happened to the embarrassing stories? How did we all get fixated on Carol's undies? WHAT'S WRONG WITH US!?

Oh, right, we're geeks.

Carry on.
  • Reply 105 of 168
    I have just sent an email to my girlfriend's parents that reads, quite simply:

**** OFF

only without the stars,

It was a joke. It was an accident. I've just had to send a couple of damage-limitation emails to follow it, saying "disregard the email that precedes this one. Delete it" in the subject line.

This happened not five minutes ago.
  • Reply 106 of 168
    Hey, you know how you know that are geek... :-)

I was on my way to work, and heard few dudes talking about uploading jpgs to their ftp server and login being rejected, then it hit me. I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, this is embarrassing, i'm a geek.

(Luckily this Sunday we're going to hit the slopes, drink few beers and shoot the s***, so this will un-geek me for a short moment)

• Reply 107 of 168
    i got another, its not terrible, because i'm sure it happened to many people, and luckily most of the class wasn't paying attention. i was a youngin, and christmas time was rolling around. being a catholic school, we kids had to do the manger scene and all. so, teach says, "who wants to be mary?" and the prettiest girl in class (coincidentally named mary), raises her hand and is picked. to sieve out the chosen from the unwashed masses, teacher tells mary to stand in front of the class. i throw my hand up immediately as the teacher says "who wants to be joseph?" only to notice shortly after that i had become aroused. i quickly drop my hand, so as not to be called up to the front of class with my raging hormones. too late, of course, "to the front of the class Mr. [thuh freak]". a diversion rises on the other side of the class, so i delay my horrid walk forward trying to distract myself with unsexy thoughts ("marget thatcher on a cold day, naked." [repeat]). this, of course, is futile. i managed to stand awkwardly and misangled, minimizing my exposure to the class. only mary saw, methinks.

another one from the old grade school days was noticed. we're watching some educational movie garbage, and the friends and i are talking the whole time. "[thuh freak], shut up" and "if you don't stop talking and start watching this [education movie], [thuh freak], i'm going to send you to the prinicipal." so i straighten up. but i let out a big, involuntary fart. not everyone notices, just the group around me, and they are all laughing and such. teacher sends me to the principal as the class then laughs at me. not so bad when i write it out, but i was pretty darned embarassed when it happened.
  • Reply 108 of 168
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Chinney's just hoping you'll keep talking about your panties.

What happened to the embarrassing stories? How did we all get fixated on Carol's undies? WHAT'S WRONG WITH US!?

Oh, right, we're geeks.

Carry on.

Ahem.

Public service announcement:

Never shall another syllable pass my lips regarding the aforementioned undergarment (for at least the duration of the current millennium).

PS I seem to feel my sense of humor starting to return. Thanks, Kickaha.
  • Reply 109 of 168
    Yer welcome.

In high school I was, well, a geek. 6'3", 145 lbs, awkward, clumsy, glasses... stereotype right out of an 80's teen film.

Every home football game there was a bake sale to raise money for some club or another, and invariably there was a raffle for a cake. One cold Nov night, I finally won one. Big double-fudge-chocolate three layer biggun. Mmmmm.

I carried it back up to the stands, and was sitting next to a girl I had this huge crush on, when another girl said "Oh that sucks, there's a loogie on it!" "Where?" I say, peering at it closely...

(You can guess what's coming next, can't you?)

...when said second girl pushes my face down into it.

In the stands.

On a cold Nov night.

No water to clean up, no towels, nothing. The restrooms were at the far end of the bleachers, so I had to walk in front of *everyone* in town (small town) to go clean up.

Years later the second girl apologized and said that she'd felt bad about that for years. At the time though... I was pretty mortified.
  • Reply 110 of 168
    ^ that one takes the cake. *rimshot*
  • Reply 111 of 168
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    Quote:

Years later the second girl apologized and said that she'd felt bad about that for years.

perfect. you should definately be able to score with her at your highschool reunion now.

just get her drinking, tell her how you had a crush on her, then go over that story again.

she'll feel all bad and ask you how she can make it up to you. go from there.
  • Reply 112 of 168
    Are you kidding? How do you think I got her to apologize in the first place?

• Reply 113 of 168
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    CoD:

I just printed that story out and mailed it to your parents.

Mr. and Mrs. E will be shocked! SHOCKED I SAY!
  • Reply 114 of 168
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

CoD:

Yes only 5 girls, it's a pity
  • Reply 115 of 168
    Quote:

CoD:

Just for that, I'm gonna kidnap Greg Davis and make him your wedding coordinator. You have no shot of ever pulling off your vows. Your best man will run curl routes two yards past the foyer entrance and never get the ring even close to the altar. I bet I can get Cedric Benson to kickj down the chapel doors and steal your photographer's too.

Quote:

Yes only 5 girls, it's a pity

Well I struck out with girl B and I never got to whoppatottie the pootytang on girl C so that makes it only three girls. Plus girls D and E are a seperate error from girl A so really it was only three girls and never more than 2 at once. That's nothing compared to a typical Powerdoc orgy at your exotic Catalan villa which you paid for through monies earned handing out overpriced boob jobs.
  • Reply 116 of 168
    Mine was *not* overpriced. He did a beautiful job.
  • Reply 117 of 168
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    Hands down, mine was getting walked in on by a sister of mine while masturbating. Not a good feeling. But hey, most guys have been caught, so why be shamed?
  • Reply 118 of 168
    Those aren't beautiful. They look more like pancakes than chest melons. You must have borrowed your mirror from Gene Keady.
  • Reply 119 of 168
    low-filow-fi Posts: 357member
    Well, my most embarrassing story is related to an ex-girlfriend of mine, me, and nookie. About 15 months before this story, I suffered a collapsed lung due to some rigourous cycling into the wind. I honestly don't know what happened, but it hurt like buggery.

I opted for the natural recovery (only 25% of the left lung collapsed), where it would heal itself. However, this can leave one prone to more collapses.

Cut to 15 months later. Girlfriend and I were having sex, and, somehow (don't ask ), my lung started to feel painful again, and breathing became difficult in the left lung. Uh oh. Symptoms were the same: dizzy, pain in lung etc. This was late on in the day - I couldn't exactly walk to the hospital, GF didn't drive...only one option left...asking her parents...

The rest is history, but needless to say, the car journey was slightly 'tense' as her Dad drove me to A&E/
  • Reply 120 of 168
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

Just for that, I'm gonna kidnap Greg Davis and make him your wedding coordinator. You have no shot of ever pulling off your vows. Your best man will run curl routes two yards past the foyer entrance and never get the ring even close to the altar. I bet I can get Cedric Benson to kickj down the chapel doors and steal your photographer's too.

Well I struck out with girl B and I never got to whoppatottie the pootytang on girl C so that makes it only three girls. Plus girls D and E are a seperate error from girl A so really it was only three girls and never more than 2 at once. That's nothing compared to a typical Powerdoc orgy at your exotic Catalan villa which you paid for through monies earned handing out overpriced boob jobs.

Hey my villa is a secret place, much more secret than anything here

Overpriced, that's not what you said when i put these small implants to make your butt look better

Thanks Kikaha, and pancakes are yummies