12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 168
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chinney

BOAC - Britian in the sky

BOAC - Britain in the sky

Anyone remember that old airline commercial?

"BOAC" was the British Overseas Airways Corporation, which merged with BEA to form the now "British Airways".

I suppose that remembering that dates me. If I were still capable of embarassment, I would be by this post.

No, but how about 'Lucy in the sky.......with diamonds'?

Just heard that on an oldies station while I was searching for something else.
  • Reply 162 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nebulous

I definitely had my most embarrassing moment in my mind when I clicked "reply", but now I'm blanking.

Uh...

I guess I'll give a less-than-most embarrassing moment instead.

I'm a swing dancer, but I haven't done it in a while. I'd say that I'm a decent dancer, but the other night I was dancing with one of the really, really good people. I mean, this guy is one of the best dancers in my town. Needless to say, I really didn't want to screw it up. So everything was going fine until he leads me in an incredibly basic turn, and I catch my feet on each other, and fall in the middle of the floor. Yes - I tripped over my own feet. What a moron I was. My only excuse is that I was out of practice, but still! I thought I was out of that awkward-leggy-teen stage years ago, but I guess not...

Once I'm done being a blonde and can actually remember my most embarrassing moment, I'll be sure to tell all of you.

hehehe, that sux, i hate screwing up when i'm dancing, still, pretty funny though