Your most embarrassing moment

Comments

• Reply 121 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by piwozniak

Hey, you know how you know that are geek... :-)

I was on my way to work, and heard few dudes talking about uploading jpgs to their ftp server and login being rejected, then it hit me. I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, this is embarrassing, i'm a geek.

(Luckily this Sunday we're going to hit the slopes, drink few beers and shoot the s***, so this will un-geek me for a short moment)

dude, there is nothing wrong with being a geek. the thing you don't wanna be is a nerd...ahh! the difference between geeks and nerds is...geeks get laid
  • Reply 122 of 168
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Geeks bite the heads off chickens.
  • Reply 123 of 168
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    the difference between geeks and nerds is.... geeks think that it matters.
  • Reply 124 of 168
    One of my most embarassing moments has to be when I went to play basketball at an indoor facility with some friends. We all had to go to the bathroom before hand and we walked into one, they all got stauls or urinals, except for me...I thought I had one, but the door was jammed. I kept pulling and pulling, I then rammed into it only to see some poor guy sitting there doing his business....I QUICKLY ran out of the bathroom, so embarassed but laughing my ass off. I still dont know why the guy in their didnt say "excuse me", maybe he was too scared!? LOL, an embarassing moment but hillarious too. Shoulder rushing an occupied staul, lmfao.
  • Reply 125 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

One of my most embarassing moments has to be when I went to play basketball at an indoor facility with some friends. We all had to go to the bathroom before hand and we walked into one, they all got stauls or urinals, except for me...I thought I had one, but the door was jammed. I kept pulling and pulling, I then rammed into it only to see some poor guy sitting there doing his business....I QUICKLY ran out of the bathroom, so embarassed but laughing my ass off. I still dont know why the guy in their didnt say "excuse me", maybe he was too scared!? LOL, an embarassing moment but hillarious too. Shoulder rushing an occupied staul, lmfao.

hahahaha, that's not embarassing for you, it's embarassin for the guy, funny as hell though
  • Reply 126 of 168
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I was having sex with my girlfriend in her shower. The combination of alcohol from the day at the beach, mild heat stroke, super hot water, and exertion made me pass out for about 5 seconds.

The bad part is I was uh... like... well, we'll just say that one side of the shower was being pushed out a bit, and mine were the only feet on the floor. I almost dropped her.

Couldn't have been that bad I guess, she still married me. heh heh
  • Reply 127 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

I was having sex with my girlfriend in her shower. The combination of alcohol from the day at the beach, mild heat stroke, super hot water, and exertion made me pass out for about 5 seconds.

The bad part is I was uh... like... well, we'll just say that one side of the shower was being pushed out a bit, and mine were the only feet on the floor. I almost dropped her.

nice!!! that's friggin' hilarious!
  • Reply 128 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

Geeks bite the heads off chickens.

old time (19th century) geeks used to wear over sized pants with the pant cuffs cinched up.

then to amusement off the paying customers he would drop a couple of rats down his pants, the patrons mood would reverse as blood would start to ooze through the pants, but the geek was nonplussed by the audiences horror....then with a flourish the geek would pull out a live weasel he had secreted in his pants that ate the rats, to the audience's delight.
  • Reply 129 of 168
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

old time (19th century) geeks used to wear over sized pants with the pant cuffs cinched up.

then to amusement off the paying customers he would drop a couple of rats down his pants, the patrons mood would reverse as blood would start to ooze through the pants, but the geek was nonplussed by the audiences horror....then with a flourish the geek would pull out a live weasel he had secreted in his pants that ate the rats, to the audience's delight.

some interesting info can be found at the wikipedia.
  • Reply 130 of 168
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

D'oh. Did something similar once, but we ended up pulling the shower rod clean off the walls...

Try explaining to your folks why you're late meeting them for dinner when *that* happens.
  • Reply 131 of 168
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    In a sports car. Apparently the parking brake between the seats was on, pulled into the highest position.

I don't ever remember touching the parking brake, but the next day I discovered 37 distinct bruises on my thigh, which could only have come from the tip of the parking brake.

Contact with that brake must have hurt, to give me such bruises. But I don't remember a thing. Too much passion.....

Not an embarrassing story, but still.....

Then there was the night (I was 15) when my dad came out to the car (parked on the street in front of the house), and tapped on the window. My friend and I were in a reclining position (clothes in considerable disarray, but basically dressed) when I looked up and saw my dad's face looking in. Oh god.

He made us come into the dark kitchen, where he told me how disappointed he was with me, and he told my friend he never wanted to see him again. It was SO humiliating.

And my dad had just that very day come back from travelling the world for 7 or 8 months.
  • Reply 132 of 168
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

I am not stick-thin or fat, but 'just right'; and my ass actually won the title of 'best ass on campus', in an informal contest held by a fairly large group of males.

You are one of a kind, Carol. I can't think of any (other? ) female that would say anywhere their ass won that title .. unless it was something like Naomi Campbell's, and she was extremely drunk when saying that. Because I frankly think even Naomi would never say such.
  • Reply 133 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

You are one of a kind, Carol. I can't think of any (other? ) female that would say anywhere their ass won that title .. unless it was something like Naomi Campbell's, and she was extremely drunk when saying that. Because I frankly think even Naomi would never say such.

I was provoked beyond endurance (by you and tonton).

Oh, and I can't think of any other female who would say their place of residence was in some guy's pants.

Meow.....meow.....meow.....meow.....meow.....etc.

PS I liked winning that title. I didn't even know there was a contest going on until I was told I was the winner (by a landslide). I've always had a nice ass. It's a little hard to keep it a secret. hahahahaha I'm mentioning it now because you seem to find it so annoying. Did you read BuonRotto's comment in the workplace romances thread? You didn't say.

And I would NEVER have mentioned the contest had you and tonton not gone on and on......and on and on.......and.......

......calling my veracity, character, AND physical attributes into question. It's just too absurd.

Please let this be the last communication between us.
  • Reply 134 of 168
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

:

Please let this be the last communication between us.

According to psychologists, it's the worst thing that a women can say to an another one .

This thread is really becoming emberassing
  • Reply 135 of 168
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Oh pardon ma'am .. got to update my location. 'am currently 4047,5 miles from his pants.

I remember once walking straight towards the automatic doors which were not working. My nose hurt still the day after. Must have looked hilarious, but ever since I guess I look like a clown in front of the automatic doors if they don't want to get open for me.. I do everything to avoid walking towards them closed again.
  • Reply 135 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

According to psychologists, it's the worst thing that a women can say to an another one .

This thread is really becoming emberassing

"...the worst thing"? Oh, I don't know. Not if you're planning on it actually being the last communication.

Sorry, but I've had enough, and I've taken the gloves off. I can be catty with the best of them if I have to.

I was going to say I hadn't been in an exchange like this since junior high. But frankly, I've never been in an exchange like this. It's something I just don't do. However, I guess there's a first time for everything.

I do hope it's over with; but if not, maybe you should cover your eyes, Powerdoc. It won't be pretty. I don't plan on taking any more petty 'needling' lying down. I tried being polite, but it didn't work.

(Btw, I'm a mod on another board. Hard to believe, eh? )
  • Reply 137 of 168
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    well, i think the only solution in this case is to post an image of said award winning ass.

that should settle things once and for all.
  • Reply 138 of 168
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    did someone say cat fight? i want a live video feed.
  • Reply 139 of 168
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

"...the worst thing"? Oh, I don't know. Not if you're planning on it actually being the last communication.

Sorry, but I've had enough, and I've taken the gloves off. I can be catty with the best of them if I have to.

I was going to say I hadn't been in an exchange like this since junior high. But frankly, I've never been in an exchange like this. It's something I just don't do. However, I guess there's a first time for everything.

I do hope it's over with; but if not, maybe you should cover your eyes, Powerdoc. It won't be pretty. I don't plan on taking any more petty 'needling' lying down. I tried being polite, but it didn't work.

(Btw, I'm a mod on another board. Hard to believe, eh? )

I was just kidding in order to relax people here. 8)

Sometimes, the communication is difficult on internet. Recently i have been involved in a little flamewar in an another forum, because i did not know enough the others peoples and the reverse. So the others members did not know if i was serious, half serious or joking, and things get heated. That was ridiculous, and i was pretty angry about the others and myself. I was really embarassed
  • Reply 140 of 168
    This entire thread is an embarrassment to the humanity..